Search found 34 matches
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:27 pm
- Forum: Game of Thrones General Discussion
- Topic: When does Bran need the Weirwood tree?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3405
Bran only needed the trees to see visions from the past when he first discovered this ability. I think this might have been explained by his predecessor in a season 6 episode. In this season, his abilities now include: warging into multiple creatures at a time (the crows/ravens flying to the wall) a...
Yes I feel the same but as others have pointed out it's not over yet. I think the matter rests with this pacing issue. In an effort to simulate something hurtling towards a climax, they've cut too much narrative. The show feels a bit shallow, to many things glossed over. I appreciate D&D's POV that ...
- Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:40 am
- Forum: Quarantine
- Topic: So what are our views on these alleged leaks for season 8?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 46365
5. Arya killing Cersei.... what if she is wearing the face of Jamie or Tyrion? Prophecy says she'll be replaced by a better queen, so Dany would need to survive. I always thought that part of the prophecy referred to Margery Tyrell. It says that a younger and better looking Queen will come along an...