Detailed spoilers for Episode 3

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
imagotbluray

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Nothing yet.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

DragonglassBenjen strikes again :lol:

Davos' speech:

You don't believe him. I understand that, it sounds like nonsense. But if destiny has brought Daenerys Targaryen back to our shores, it has also made Jon Snow King in the North. You were the first to bring Dothraki to Westeros? He is the first to make allies of wildlings and Northmen. He was named Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, he was named King in the North. Not because of his birthright. He has no birthright, he's a damn bastard. All those hard sons of bitches chose him as their leader because they believe in him. All those things you don't believe in,he faced those things. He fought those things for the good of his people. He risked his life for his people. He took a knife in the heart for his people. He gave his own-- If we don't put aside our enmities and band together, we will die. And then it doesn't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.
Jon and Dany's introductions:

-You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. Rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.
-This is Jon Snow. He's King in the North
-Thank you for traveling so far, my lord. I hope the seas weren't too rough.
-The winds were kind, Your Grace.
-Apologies, I have a Flea Bottom accent, I know, but Jon Snow is King in the North, Your Grace. He's not a lord.
The irony y'all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay Targ

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Ah I'm guessing that Davos' speech is a response to Dany's "Born to Rule" speech. Lol We pretty much know the entire dialogue to that scene. Perhaps Dany has a response to that though..

Jay Targ

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Again from DragonglassBenjen
D: What was that Ser Davos said about "taking a knife in the heart" for his people? Did you notice that?
T: You must allow them their flights of fancy. It's dreary in the North
So apparently that part sticks out to Dany, but then Tyrion dismisses it. I really wonder if Dany notices his scars in EP6 or EP7

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Jay Targ wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm
Again from DragonglassBenjen
D: What was that Ser Davos said about "taking a knife in the heart" for his people? Did you notice that?
T: You must allow them their flights of fancy. It's dreary in the North
So apparently that part sticks out to Dany, but then Tyrion dismisses it. I really wonder if Dany notices his scars in EP6 or EP7
If he's shirtless, she has to right?

I can't wait for Tyrion to be proven wrong about everything. :lol:

- - -

Here's another from DragonglassBenjen. Jon and Tyrion meeting:

-The bastard of Winterfell.
-The dwarf of Casterly Rock.
-I believe we last saw each other atop the wall.
-You were pissing off the edge, if I remember right.

Pigeon

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm
DragonglassBenjen strikes again :lol:

Davos' speech:

You don't believe him. I understand that, it sounds like nonsense. But if destiny has brought Daenerys Targaryen back to our shores, it has also made Jon Snow King in the North. You were the first to bring Dothraki to Westeros? He is the first to make allies of wildlings and Northmen. He was named Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, he was named King in the North. Not because of his birthright. He has no birthright, he's a damn bastard. All those hard sons of bitches chose him as their leader because they believe in him. All those things you don't believe in,he faced those things. He fought those things for the good of his people. He risked his life for his people. He took a knife in the heart for his people. He gave his own-- If we don't put aside our enmities and band together, we will die. And then it doesn't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.
Jon and Dany's introductions:

-You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. Rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.
-This is Jon Snow. He's King in the North
-Thank you for traveling so far, my lord. I hope the seas weren't too rough.
-The winds were kind, Your Grace.
-Apologies, I have a Flea Bottom accent, I know, but Jon Snow is King in the North, Your Grace. He's not a lord.
The irony y'all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"This is Jon Snow. He's King in the North."

Translation: "Yes yes, we get it!"

:D :lol:

Alternately,

"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen. Rightful heir to ....."

*a wild Bronn appears*

Bronn: "Don't say it. Do not fucking say it..."

Seriously, how awesome is Davos???

Boudica

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:19 pm

:shock:

That is an amazing speech, it might be the speech of the season! :o

I really like the sound of this first meeting, if all of the information is correct this will really be an amazing sequence and scene. Sunday feels so far way. :x

Meg22

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Dany wouldn't be introduced as "rightful" anything. That's already assumed. She'd be introduced in her usual manner eg. Daenerys Stormborn, first of her name etc.

JennyT

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:01 am

This sounds great.Davos is literally.This is why Davos or Mel are needed cause Jon can't say a good word about himself even if it kills him lol.The dramatic irony in this is so good though.He also provided something else but I can't put it here cause I am on my phone.It's Tyrion and Jon talking and Tyrion says something along the lines Stark men don't fare well in the south and Jon answers:True but I'm not a Stark.Rip lol.

ghost of winterfell

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 am

JennyT wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:01 am
This sounds great.Davos is literally.This is why Davos or Mel are needed cause Jon can't say a good word about himself even if it kills him lol.The dramatic irony in this is so good though.He also provided something else but I can't put it here cause I am on my phone.It's Tyrion and Jon talking and Tyrion says something along the lines Stark men don't fare well in the south and Jon answers:True but I'm not a Stark.Rip lol.
-At some point, I want to hear how a Night's Watch recruit became King in the North.

-As long as you tell me how a Lannister became Hand to Daenerys Targaryen.

-A long and bloody tale. To be honest, I was drunk for most of it.

-My bannermen think I'm a fool for coming here.

-Of course they do. If I was your hand, I would have advised against it. General rule of thumb, Stark men don't fare well when they travel south.

-True. But I'm not a Stark.

• Information