Detailed spoilers for Episode 3

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:10 am

Gotit1111:

The scene with Tyrion and Jon is heartwarming. Its nice seeing these two together again. They mention the new scars they have saying a lot has changed since "i saw you last pissing off the wall". When they are walking up towards Dragonstone and before the dragons swoop down Tyrion inquires about Sansa, assuring Jon the marriage was a farce and was unconsummated. He also says she is a lot more clever than she lets on, to which Jon replies "She's beginning to let on".

Dragons swoop down. Tyrion : "Id say you get use to them, but you never really do."
The conversation between Varys and Missendai plays out a bit differently than described. Varys clearly doesnt like her and doesnt buy her statment that she is done with whispering in King's ears. He mentions that to "us commonfolk, tasting influence is like a lion tasting human flesh." She is going to the east but she will come back, which he mildly threatens that probably isnt a good idea for her sake. She responds saying she has to die in this strange land, as does he. She walks away and Varys is obviously left shaken a bit, since she just told him hes gonna die soon.

So now the big scene of the episode is obviously the meeting between Jon and Dany. Honestly its a lot to take in theres a ton of back and forth between Dany and Jon with the odd time Tyrion chiming in as well as Davos. Biggest thing to take from this is Davos almost lets it slip that Jon came back from the dead saying he took a dagger to the heart for his people but Jon cuts him off. A later scene with Tyrion and Dany mentions some suspect to this, asking Tyrion what he thinks Davos meant by that. Tyrion is equally bewildered by it. The main thing is Dany is trying to strong arm Jon into kneeling and hes all like "seriously, this game is bollocks we are all in grave danger kus of the undead." she scoffs at it and they have a back and forth about their accomplishments in why they are where they are today. Dany retreads her entire journey weve watched up until now saying she survived it all because she had faith in Dany Targaryan not in myths and gods. Varys comes in an whispers about Eurons fleet and the greyjoys and snakes being killed or captured. Jon doesnt hear this but she offers them a room to stay the night. Jon asks if he is her prisoner.
"Not yet." she says.

Theres a quick scene of Theon being holstered up from the sea by a surviving Greyjoy boat (not Eurons). Captain shows up asks about Yara he tells her he got her couldnt save her he tried. Buddy says he wouldnt be here if he tried.

The Euron scene actually happens before the sex scene between Cersei and Jaime. The scenes specificall described are bang on but the order is incorrect. This could possibly be a strategy by HBO to confuse and isolate leakers in different regions in the world Im not sure though. Anyways Euron parades the snakes in the streets. Gives the "gift" in the Iron Throne room. Cersei is like REALLY pleased, like...sexually. The sight of them in chains almost like it turns her on a bit. She tells Euron he will have whatever his heart desires... AFTER the war is won. This is when Euron asks Jaime for sex advice, he even asks if Cersei likes her ass fingered...Seriously its gold....Like Jaimes hand....which he may or may not finger Cerseis ass with.

Next is the dungeon scene where Cersei taunts Elianna and kisses her daughter and forces her to watch her daughter succumb to the poison which can take upwards of a day or two or even within the hour.
THEN the sex scene happens because Cersei comes marching in horny as fuck from revenge gives Jaime head, (Seriously whats with this season and Oral?!) and then they crash and a maiden of some kind knocks, Jaime is worried people will see them she says she is the queen of the seven kingdoms she will do as she pleases. Told she has a visitor which is the guy from the Iron Bank.

Not much to say her except Iron Bank dude is like shit bitch you got debts than mandatory cliche Lannisters pay their debts blah blah and essentially she gets an extension and promises to pay ater the war. She does this with the High Garden proposal and because the iron bank is hinting with siding with Dany because she looks like the winning side but Cersei is right in suggesting that its probably not gonna happen if she wins that she will pay back the debt to the Iron Bank. He agrees.

Next is the scene with Bran coming back to Winterfell. This is after Sansa is running around giving orders being a bossman, suggesting to one guy who is making armor why they arent layerd with leather since the weight and the fact its winter. Littlefinger takes her aside andthey walk together hes doing his whole whispering in his ear type thing telling her to always think of every possibel outcome for every possibel situation therefore she will never be surpirsed and never caught offgaurd. Im pretty sure this quote is in one of the trailers if someone can link me to it ill confim.

Then we get to Bran, he comes in on the back of a horsewagon of some sore. Something has clearly changed in Bran. Hes almsot like a buddhist type monk now. Completely emotionless and all wise and shit. Sansa is crying a bit but tears of joy. Next is at the Weirwood where Bran says he needs to see Jon. All of Frikis stuff here is correct. Bran brings up how pretty she looked on her wedding night in the woods. Said he is sorry for what happened to her. She gets up and leaves and is obviously disturbed by waht just took place.

Scene after that is the Jorah one in his prison cell or whatever. He is completely cured and Jorah is literally like "Iunno man I woke up, felt better and voila!" The ArchMaester is obviously suspicious and knows Sam did something. He leaves and says Sam needs to see him later that evening. Sam says Jorahs father saved his life and it was the least he could do. He asks what he will do now. Obv Dany.
Now we have the war room at dragonstone again with all the players their. Tyrion begins his explanation about the invasion of Casterly Rock. Scenes of the invasion its a massive invasion or front or wahtever but Casterly rock holds. Tyrion mentions as this is happening is that Casterly rock is more or less impossible to penetrate head on. but he made secret tunnles for his whores back in the day through the sewers to sneak them in.

The Casterly rock invasion is actually the second last scene, and is narrated by Tyrion as its going down. He's essentially describing the battle as its happening. Theres an epic battle that focuses on Grey Worm as hes explaining. Grey worm throws a spear at a lannister soldier that sends him 15 feet into a wall. Its dope.

However as the battle finishes and Grey Worm and everyone is celebrating the victory grey worm is deff suspicious. Hes all like "There should be more of them" Then they get up at the top and look to the sea nad Eurons fleet is attacking Dany's and destroying the fuck out of it.

Next scene is the aftermath of HighGarden battle. Jaime is marching upstairs to Olenna whos in her room. She knows her time is up. They have an exchange, says Joffrey was such a cunt. Jaimes look is kinda like "......mmmm Yeaaaaah." lol its good. She asks how she will go. He mentions Cersei wants her flayed in public, paraded around the streets. He tells Olenna he convinced her not to do those things. She asks will it be painful, he says no. Pours a glass of wine for the two of them. He puts poison in hers. SHE GULPS IT RIGHT AWAY. Like fuck yah lets fuckin do it already. Its after she gulps it our girl Olenna gets the last laugh. She describes Joffreys death graphicly. Telling Jaime how hard it mustve been to see his son die like that. Then she says she made it so because she wasnt sure if it actually would of worked. She wasnt disapointed. She says "He was a monster, just like his mother, and she will be the end of you."

Hes visibly pissed and leaves. Cut to black end of episode.
Okaaaay so alot to take in and there is another scene where Dany and Tyrion are together alone in the war room where she asks advice in how to deal with Jon. Nothing really knew but I can elaborate if need be. Most important thing is she is suspicious about what Davos said about taking a knife to his heart for his people.

Theres also the two other smaller scenes where Tyrion and Jon talk to each other at the edge of a cliff. Friki pretty much sumed it up perfectly and there is the scene where Jon comes to Dany as she is watching her dragons and she gives him permission to mine the dragonglass. This is deffinitely the setup for Boatsex as she looks back at him empathetically as he walks away after. DEYGONFUCK.
Oh also, its the scene with Tyrion and Dany that convinces Dany to give him the dragonglass. The logic behind it is if Jon is busy mining dragonglass and fighting an enemy, even if its an imaginary one, it doesnt matter because he isnt rallying to go against Dany, so its probably better to extend an olive branch, create a relationship and keep himdistracted so hes not focused and battling Dany.

Boudica

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 am

- Euron is parading them through the streets he has Yara on a chain attached to her neck. He eludes to raping her. Creepy.

- Littlefinger isnt in the scene with Bran and Sansa so there is no confirmed way to say how he took the news. Sansa is annoyed with him for sure but when he gives her the speech she obviously starts seeing he has a point.

- (About collecting Theon) We see one making its way to Dragonstone which I assume is how Varys finds out becasue hes the one who sees it. (its after Missendai leaves). And the one we see taking the Unsullied to Casterly Rock which gets destroyed and the one that picks up theon. Im assuming her entire fleet or damn well most of it is destroyed by the end.

-(Dany allowing Jon to mine for dragonglass, Jon's reaction) Hes very grateful. Thats... kind of the only way to describe it. He thanks her.

- (Jaime's reaction to Cersei approaching him for sex) Hes hesitant when she comes in, he even says like wait or no or something but shes DTF so he goes with it. All is well? Maybe? I think hes giving her the benefit of the doubt that she knwos what shes doing but at the same time he looks to have his doubts or is at least beginning to question his position in all of this.

Pigeon

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:56 am

Interesting, thanks for posting this! :) That sounds like a rather unbelievable cure in one night for ol Jorah. Not that I'm complaining.

So it's to be Yara Flowers then, is it. Dammit I have liked Euron, but ugh.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to Tyrion and Jon more than Dany and Jon?

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:47 am

Pigeon wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:56 am

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to Tyrion and Jon more than Dany and Jon?
Not at all. :D

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 am

If this isn't hype, I am not sure what is :lol:

- intrigued by that Mel and Varys conversation; let the theorizing begin

- Yara is getting the Falia Flowers treatment :(

- Jon and Tyrion scenes sound amazing

- Davos is earning his paycheck lol

- Not gonna lie, Dany doesn't come off well here. Yikes.

- Can't wait for R+L=J to come out :lol: The irony is too much :lol:

- Did not expect to see Theon this episode

- Bran is going to tell Jon about his parents the moment he sees him right?

- No Arya this episode and no Edmure. Lads was wrong.

- Cersei getting turned on after killing people reminds me of the Mad King.

- Does Greyworm live?

JennyT

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:

- Does Greyworm live?
Lads never said Edmure would appear and the Arya scene in ep 3 was the Nymeria one which they clearly changed.Yes Grey Worm lives he is just stranded for the moment.

Chilli

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:12 am

I don't think Lads was wrong with Edmure. I read somewhere on this website that the actor who plays Edmure was seen in NI. Maybe something went wrong and he couldn't finish it? Maybe he had to get back early for the other show he was filming? Or maybe there was something privately?
Lads had early scripts, so a lot could have changed during filming.
Last edited by Chilli on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flayed Potatoes

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 am

JennyT wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

- Does Greyworm live?
Lads never said Edmure would appear and the Arya scene in ep 3 was the Nymeria one which they clearly changed.Yes Grey Worm lives he is just stranded for the moment.
I thought Lads 2 said he appears. I am mixing up all these leaks :lol:

It is crazy that now we know the entire dialogue for pretty much every scene.

JennyT

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:44 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 am
JennyT wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

- Does Greyworm live?
I thought Lads 2 said he appears. I am mixing up all these leaks :lol:

It is crazy that now we know the entire dialogue for pretty much every scene.

I am sure you can find it somewhere but I remember reading his comments history and it said Edmure doesn't appear in the scripts but they might include him if they remember he exists.Clearly not haha.And yeah it's crazy how much we are spoiled.I want it to stop but at the same time don't have the self control to not look.At this point they should upload the whole scripts and be done with it lol.

ghost of winterfell

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 am

> It seems to me they are setting up Sansa to be the endgame ruler in the North.

> Jon/ Dany and Jon/ Tyrion is really good.
How does she go from "mine dragonglass to fight an imaginary enemy" to "I believe you" in the very next episode? Do the carvings in the cave convince her or does she generally start having more faith in Jon?

> I am not sure they should have down the rape route with Yara. It is in character for Euron, but it's gonna lead to more bad press for the show. Poor Yara! These KL scenes will be hard to watch.

> Poor Jaime is stuck between the mad queen and the mad pirate lol.

> Is Euron's fleet everywhere? They end up at Casterly Rock too lmao!

> Mel tells Varys he's gonna die soon?!

• Information