Detailed spoilers for Episode 3

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Spoilers from Frikidoctor, it is not that detailed, but it is a start:

Jon and Dany

-Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonestone. There's is a small welcome committee including Tyrion and Missandei. They walk up towards Dragonstone and a dragon flies over their heads.
-Discussion whether Tyrion and Jon are brothers in law or ex-bil. Mention of marriage not being consummated and Sansa marrying Ramsay. They think that T+S is official and they are BIL.
-While they are walking up the path to Dragonstone, someone is watching them from above. It's Melisandre.
-Melisandre and Varys talk. Varys asks what she is going to do and tells her if she goes now she cannot come back. Mel thinks that Jon and Davos still have too much anger at her for Shireen.(lads said she also says something about uniting ice and fire)
-The big moment, Jon and Dany meet. Dany is sitting on the throne showing her authority, Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queenof the Andals, blah blah blah.
-Jon tells Dany about the threat coming from the north. Says they need to be allies. She isn't positive if she should believe him.
-Dany wants Jon to bend the knee, he refuses. Talk about Robert's rebellion. Jon's father was a traitor, the usurpers dog. Dany's father was crazy.
-Jon never bends the knee. Davos says his words from the trailer about the skeleton in the iron throne.
-Dany and Jon don't get to anything. She wants He to bend the knee He wants She to help him with the WW So Jon goes to Tyrion to explain everything about the WW and to asks him for dragonglass.
-Leaked scene of Dany outside Dragonstone and Jon down the stairs comes here.
-Scene outside with the dragons, Viserion features heavily.

Lannisters vs Highgarden

-Jaime leads the attack
-Lannisters sack Highgarden. Lady Olenna tells Jaime she's responsible for killing Joffrey and drinks poison.

Casterly Rock Attack by Unsullied

-Plan to have the Unsullied attack Casterly Rock.
-Intimate moment between Missandei and Grey Worm. Grew Worm confesses he has fear now - not seeing Missandei. He says they will not have a place in Westeros after the war, asks if Missandei wants to return to Naath with the Unsullied as protection.
-They assault the walls to mislead and the real assault will come from the sewage tunnels. They are inside asking where is everybody. The lannister are going to Highgarden. But there were some hidden lannister soldiers!! They attack the fleet that transported the unsullied. So this atack doesn't win anything becouse the Lannister soldiers will come back from Highgarden and the unsullied inside Casterly rock will be destroyed.(I guess grey worm is killed in the next episode then)
-Lannisters are more intelligent than anybody could think.
-The attack is not very profitable for Dany because CR is mostly abandoned as the Lannisters are attacking Highgarden.(She then attacks the Lannister army returning from Highgarden with Drogon and Dothraki in ep4)

Kings Landing

-Victory parade for Euron. He has Yara walk tied behind his horse.
-Sandsnake/Cersei death kiss scene.
-Then Cersei strips Jaime and blows him (he has a womanly ass btw).
-Scene with C+J in bed. Cersei lets a maid enter. Jaime is pissed because it will confirm their incest to everyone. Cersei doesn't give a fuck, says she no one can stop her.
-Tycho Nestoris from Iron Bank visits Kings Landing. Demands the money owed to the Iron Bank.
-Cersei uses the spoils from Highgarden to pay him. Tells him Dany will be another mad Targaryen. (oops, this is actually episode 4).

Winterfell

-Sansa is governing the north, wary of Littlefinger.
-Bran and Meera arrive at Winterfell. Sansa is super excited. Bran doesn't want to rule, too busy with his visions. Sansa is sad. Meera goes back to Greywater. Bran knows about Ramsay.
-Sansa is disappointed later because Bran is always in Weirwood/Godswood.

Citadel

-Sam cures Jorah. The maesters are pissed. Sam tells Jorah about his fathers last wish. Jorah leaves to join Jon/Dany.

Thanks to u/throwawaynqz31 and u/tclauk for the translations.

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Thanks for posting this. Is Frikidoctor 100% confirmed as a leaker this season or is he just compiling things? I watched the videos and he's crediting a lot of past leakers, while adding some small things of his own (mostly background stuff like how he's reminding us of RR and Jon and Tyrion being related). I know he had problems last year with HBO. Anyway, if you need help translating certain parts from Spanish into English, let me know. :)

- Dany and titles... not even surprised if this happens.

- If she calls Ned the usurper's dog in front of Jon and then demands he kneel, I'm so done with her. I don't know how the show can build Jonerys convincingly after she insults Ned to Jon's face and then wants him to to accept her as queen. I hope this isn't true. She sounds annoying and I really can't see D&D writing this.

- Lads never mentioned Grey Worm dying. This is interesting. We'll have to see.

- Jeor never mentioned his last wish on the show if I remember correctly.

- these crafty Lannisters lmao

elybe

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:38 pm

Frikidoctor has a legit source, but he's passing off his information as "speculation" to keep HBO off his back. That said, take these translations with a grain of salt, because a lot of the material that's being attributed to the show is actually just Friki providing background to the viewers. Spanish-speaking redditors, for instance, have clarified that Dany doesn't actually make those statements about Ned, and Jon and Tyrion don't actually talk about being brothers-in-law. That was just Friki speculating about possible sources of tension.

What you can glean from this is what happens in what episode. For instance, it appears that the Greyworm/Missandei sex was supposed to originally happen in Ep 3, but Frikidoctor "speculated" that it would be moved up to Episode 2 (which it was).

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 pm

elybe wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:38 pm
Frikidoctor has a legit source, but he's passing off his information as "speculation" to keep HBO off his back. That said, take these translations with a grain of salt, because a lot of the material that's being attributed to the show is actually just Friki providing background to the viewers. Spanish-speaking redditors, for instance, have clarified that Dany doesn't actually make those statements about Ned, and Jon and Tyrion don't actually talk about being brothers-in-law. That was just Friki speculating about possible sources of tension.

What you can glean from this is what happens in what episode. For instance, it appears that the Greyworm/Missandei sex was supposed to originally happen in Ep 3, but Frikidoctor "speculated" that it would be moved up to Episode 2 (which it was).
Thank the Lord of Light. When I listened to his video it felt weird that the characters would legitimately say these things.

Pigeon

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 am

I damn near choked on my coffee when it got to the Cersei/Jaime bit, because I pictured her doing it in front of Euron et all and everyone screaming 'My eyes! My eyes!' :o Then i immediately wondered if she poisoned him through his junk. :lol:

It's too late to be awake....

Nice thought with Jeor's words, but they never happened on the show. Drat. GIVE HIM THE SWORD, SAM!!!!

ghost of winterfell

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 am

The translations for episodes 4 and 5 have been put up on Reddit as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... tors_ep_4/

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... _by_scene/

It says that Dany believes Jon by ep 4, regarding the white walkers. And the wight hunt is solely for the Lannisters' benefit.

JennyT

Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 am

I don't know how to take him.I speak Spanish and have watched the videos but it's a mess.He mostly goes by the leaks but at the same times gives his own backstory and stuff.I guess in there there are some new details.Anyway I think best would be to wait for the other guy.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:23 am

From what I remember of lads leaks he says Jon shows Dany some paintings beneath Dragonstone of people fighting the WW during the first long night. He tells her it's important for everyone to fight together blah blah. And she says she believes him and will help him IF he bends the knee. This happens before the ambush on the Lannisters and Tarlys.

http://green-chili.blogspot.ro/p/episode-704.html

So she believes him but only wants to help him after she's defeated Cersei? And does Jon want Dany to focus first on the WW and then on fighting for the throne before both her and Cersei lose more men?

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:35 am

JennyT wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 am
I don't know how to take him.I speak Spanish and have watched the videos but it's a mess.He mostly goes by the leaks but at the same times gives his own backstory and stuff.I guess in there there are some new details.Anyway I think best would be to wait for the other guy.
I speak Spanish as well, but the way the video is organized is a bit of a mess. I agree. You can't exactly figure out where the leak ends and the speculation begins :lol:

ghost of winterfell

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:23 am

http://green-chili.blogspot.ro/p/episode-704.html

So she believes him but only wants to help him after she's defeated Cersei? And does Jon want Dany to focus first on the WW and then on fighting for the throne before both her and Cersei lose more men?
I believe this is correct. Probably Dany believes him, but does not appreciate the seriousness of the threat?

• Information