Detailed spoilers for Episode 3

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:01 am

Pigeon wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm
Goodness. They're giving Jon a backbone? Let this be true!
It's a miracle. But what prompts her monologue?

ghost of winterfell

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 am

elybe wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 pm
The stealth leaker has written out the initial round of foreplay dialogue between Jon and Dany:
D: Thank you for traveling so far, my lord. I hope the seas weren't too rough. J: The winds were kind, Your Grace. (Yada, yada, yada.) D: So I assume, my lord, you're here to bend the knee. J: I am not. D: Well, that is unfortunate. You've travelled all this way to break faith with House Targaryen? J: Break faith? Your father burned my grandfather alive. He burned my uncle alive. He would have burned the Seven Kingdoms-- D: My father was an evil man. On behalf of House Targaryen, I ask your forgiveness for the crimes he committed against your family. And I ask you not to judge a daughter for the sins of her father. (Yada, yada, yada.) I am the last Targaryen, Jon Snow. Honor the pledge your ancestor made to mine. Bend the knee and I will name you Warden of the North. (Yada, yada, yada.) J: You're right. You're not guilty of your father's crimes. And I'm not beholden to my ancestor's vows. (Yada, yada, yada.)
Nice! Its good to see Jon stand up for himself. Now all I want is for him to tell Dany that his father went against Robert over his intention to have her assassinated, after her monologue lol. I know it's not really likely though, since Jon wouldn't really know anything about that. Still, I hope he says something, like his father would never condone child assasination.

ghost of winterfell

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:01 am
Pigeon wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm
Goodness. They're giving Jon a backbone? Let this be true!
It's a miracle. But what prompts her monologue?
Probably his refusal to bend the knee? She sounded almost angry when she said I was born to rule the seven kingdoms and I will.

JennyT

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 am

That guy is so crafty.I actually like the first meeting.Sounds on point on both sides.The irony in it is unbelievable though.I am pretty sure it is on purpose.From Jon being angry at his own grandfather lol to her telling him to not break faith with house Targaryen.She is not presenting herself as a conquerer who has a way bigger army but as the last legitimate heir of house Targaryen.Her claim is in her dynasty.In reality she should be pledging to him.It will make a great contrast when the truth is revealed.

ghost of winterfell

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:24 am

JennyT wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 am
That guy is so crafty.I actually like the first meeting.Sounds on point on both sides.The irony in it is unbelievable though.I am pretty sure it is on purpose.From Jon being angry at his own grandfather lol to her telling him to not break faith with house Targaryen.She is not presenting herself as a conquerer who has a way bigger army but as the last legitimate heir of house Targaryen.Her claim is in her dynasty.In reality she should be pledging to him.It will make a great contrast when the truth is revealed.
Yeah, Dany telling Jon that she is the last Targaryen is delicious!

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 am

Yes this dialogue actually sounds pretty good, I am looking forward to this scene now. It would have been interesting if Jon had mentioned something about Rhaegar kidnapping his aunt. What we have seen on the screen have been better than what the leaks have suggested, so I hope those scripts with that terrible dialogue was changed.

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:19 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:02 am
Don't want to read detailed spoilers, so I have two questions. Is the CR battle shorter or longer then the sea battle and from what you know of the spoilers, will this be the best episode yet?
We don't have the same detailed spoilers for this episode yet. So it is impossible to tell. I think it will be short because it will contain the Battle for Casterly Rock and Highgarden.

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:11 am

Finally Gotit1111 is back, he will only have a detailed analysis tomorrow.

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:27 pm

Boudica wrote:
Nice! I was worried HBO got to him lol

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:27 pm
Boudica wrote:
Nice! I was worried HBO got to him lol
Me too! ;)

• Information