GAME OF THRONES EPISODE 4!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
JonStarkgaryen

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm

I found the details of episode 4 on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... tors_ep_4/
The leaks is told by Frikidoctor who is a spanish youtuber who claims he knows what happens in Season 7 and so far he has been right.
1. Ep 4 starts in KL w/ Cersei & Tycho Nestoris where she tries to convince him to lend her money. They reach an agreement (BUT in the end of the final episode there will be a "big surprise" regarding this deal ???)
2. Next Winterfell: LF gifts Bran the catspaw's dagger (his Valyrian steel dagger) reddit!; Meera & Bran goodbye scene doesn't go too well ; Arya arrives at Winterfell. Arya visits Ned's statue . She doesn't know that Bran is in WF; trio Stark reunion in the Godswood. Bran gifts Arya the catspaw's dagger/LF's Valyrian steel dagger (Friki says he's sure that since Arya has a Valyrian steel weapon she will fight a White Walker in S8). Brienne is w/ Pod, trio Stark comes, Arya is intrigued by Brienne, Arya/Brienne spar (B takes it easy on A but little by little B realizes that A could kill her), Sansa's jaw drops, nearby LF is not happy w/ what he sees. After Arya's " show of force" tension rises. Sansa realizes Arya is not a "little girl" anymore, LF is vexed, Arya thinks that Sansa wants the power over North for herself . Brienne is proud of the 2 Stark girls.
3. Move on to Dragonstone where Dany & Missandei talk about Grey Worm. Jon & Dany visit the dragonglass cave where they find some mural paintings depicting the spiral symbols of the CotF, the CotF w/ the First Men and the NK. Using this Jon make Dany see that in the past their families fought together against a common enemy, namely the NK. Finally Dany's stance softens saying she believes him, and that she will help him IF he bends the knee. Varys & Tyrion "muster their courage" to bring Dany the bad news. Tyrion tells Dany that CR was a trap and that the Unsullied are stranded (their fleet was burned). Dany gets mad and goes to ambush the Lannisters which are returning from Highgarden.
4. Theon arrives at DS and is "greeted" by Jon (if it weren't for what u did for Sansa ... I would kill u)

5. The caravan is led by Bronn, Jamie, Randyll & Dickon Tarly. Bronn thinks they will share the spoils (Jaime knows it's all for the Iron Bank ) and "dreams" about the future when the Dothraki horde + Dany on Drogon attack (no Unsullied).. spears + arrows + blood + fire + mayhem ... Bronn shoots the scorpio (instrument made by Qyburn to wound dragons) and hits Drogon which has to land. Jaime charges towards Drogon , Tyrion witnesses everything from the distance , Bronn knocks Jaime into the water while Drogons flames can be seen above them.

Boudica

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:42 am

Translation from Swordofthevening:

Episode Starts off in kings Landing where Cersei is trying to convince Tycho from the iron bank to lend the crown more money, since she states they are the best hope for Westeros and that Dany is the daughter of the mad king and it wouldn’t be a good idea to back someone who is unproven at ruling the 7 kingdoms.

Winterfell is next. Arya finally arrives at Winterfell after a long time of absence. Little finger give bran the catspaw dagger http://bit.ly/2tD8hll which was the dagger that was used in the attempt on his life by the assassin hired by the Lannister (I assume bran is the one that give the dagger to Arya). Friki says the Meera reed should appear to say goodbye but since Bran is in a vegetated state it won’t be very big. No one really knows that Arya is Arya and has to prove her identity and Sansa is the one that identifies her but Arya doesn’t know Bran is back. Friki says all the siblings will reunite for the first time but not this episode since obviously Jon is in Dragonstone. Arya then sees Brienne for the first time since her duel with the hound, she then spars with Brienne who decides to take it easy on her but is then surprised on how talented she is and admits she could definitely kill her (Brienne doesn’t know that Arya has been trained by some legendary fighters) Sansa is shocked at how her sister is such a bad ass. Little finger is worried about Arya’s intentions in the north and believes she is a threat. Friki goes on to say that Arya finds out (doesn’t state how) that Sansa wants control of the north and Arya being very loyal to Jon isn’t happy. Friki also states how Brienne is happy and proud that both stark girls are back in Winterfell and has (in some way) kept her oath to Caitlyn.

Next is Dragonstone. Friki says Melisandre (I think he meant Missandei) and Dany talk about grey worm and missandei’s romance where missandei says a lot has happen. Jon and Dany take a trip to the caves under Dragonstone where the mountain of dragon glass is http://bit.ly/2gWEL3J where Jon takes advantage of their time alone to talk about the white walkers when they suddenly run into some cave paintings made by the children of the forest (so Friki says) it depicts the children with the first man and in the background the night (or night’s cant distinct which one he’s saying since it doesn’t translate the same) king, Jon then uses the cave paintings to convince her that their families have fought together for generations against the great other (speech from the trailers) now that Dany sees it with her own eyes she decides that she will help Jon only if he bends the knee (damnnnn) the only other thing Friki says that happens on Dragonstone is that she finds out either through varys or Tyrion that the unsullied are stranded on casterly rock without ships to come home, when she is told this in anger she decides to attack the Lannister forces with her dragons and the dothraki even though Tyrion tells her not to but she jumps on drogon and dips http://bit.ly/2eJp13v which is when the field of fire takes place http://bit.ly/2uuVZIO this is also when Theon Greyjoy arrives at Dragonstone who was picked up by surviving iron born who mock him as a failure and just give him a hard time, when he arrives at Dragonstone Theon would think he would be received with caring and understanding but instead is welcomed by an angry Jon snow http://bit.ly/2tEVj6u where Jon tells Theon that had he not helped

Sansa escape he would have him killed right there and then.
Next is the Ambush by Dany on the open field. On the way back from high garden the Lannisters with the loot are attacked by Dany. Bronn jokes that they should spread the wealth with the soldiers and this is when the screams of the dothraki are heard and we see this scene http://bit.ly/2uusret the dothraki hoard charge towards the Lannister and Tarly armies with Dany flying overhead on drogon, the Lannisters try to withstand the charge and try to shoot drogon down with archers but failed but bronn tries to shoot drogon down with the scorpion and misses a few times but then does get a hit (not a lethal one but still enough to make him land) while this is happening the battle keeps on going and Jamie fighting dothraki with his weaker hand (somehow doesn’t get killed?) and sees drogon land which is when he picks up a spear or lance (this scene http://gph.is/2uuPupu ) and charges towards drogon to try to kill him (or Dany?) Tyrion is present during this point where Jamie is charging towards drogon which is when drogon sees him and breathes fire at him but bronn who is right behind him tackles him out the way and they both fall under water where the fire goes right over them http://bit.ly/2eJafK1 which is where the episode ends. Friki does go on to say that there is a sentenced held for the Tarlys but that it’s a leak that may or may not be in this episode but that will happen either at the end of this episode (unlikely) or at the beginning of episode 4.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:57 am

Idk why it's so hard for the show to write a heartfelt goodbye scene for Bran and Meera. I hope that part of the leak isn't true.

I wonder of we will get a scene about how Jon feels at Dragonstone. It would be interesting if he felt more at home there than Dany.

Boudica

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:53 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:57 am
Idk why it's so hard for the show to write a heartfelt goodbye scene for Bran and Meera. I hope that part of the leak isn't true.

I wonder of we will get a scene about how Jon feels at Dragonstone. It would be interesting if he felt more at home there than Dany.
Perhaps we will see Meera again, it might not be the last goodbye.

I was wondering the exact same thing about Jon and Dragonstone. It is not surprising that Dany wouldn't feel at home. She comes from a hot and vibrant Essos, that is the complete opposite of Dragonstone. It wouldn't surprise me if Jon felt more at home there, he is used to cold, dark, grey and gloomy castles. I think Winterfell and Dragonstone are the only two castles with gargoyles.

Dyanna

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 pm

So if the Lannisters are defeated in this ambush, then is it reasonable to think that the giant crossbow/ballista used in the battle would then fall into the hands of Team Dany.

Useful against an ice dragon in Season 8.....

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Dyanna wrote:
So if the Lannisters are defeated in this ambush, then is it reasonable to think that the giant crossbow/ballista used in the battle would then fall into the hands of Team Dany.

I think one of the leakers said that it's destroyed by a dragon during the battle.

Dyanna

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:14 pm
Dyanna wrote:

I think one of the leakers said that it's destroyed by a dragon during the battle.
Ah thank you for that. I must have missed that bit of info.

Boudica

Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:12 pm

According to GoTit1111:
best episode so far this season. Third best episode of series imo.

I am starting to think this leaker might be from HBO, he is trying to create excitement.

This battle will probably have stunning visual effects, but they are not fighting for anything important so it will lack the strong emotions of the other battles.

Flayed Potatoes

Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Boudica wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:12 pm
According to GoTit1111:
best episode so far this season. Third best episode of series imo.

I am starting to think this leaker might be from HBO, he is trying to create excitement.

This battle will probably have stunning visual effects, but they are not fighting for anything important so it will lack the strong emotions of the other battles.
Oh yeah definitely an HBO plant. He knows when he's getting the episodes and isn't afraid to announce it :lol:

Totally agreed.

Balon01

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:02 pm

GoTit1111 wrote this after he/she saw episode 2:
Im getting the vibe that this whole season is gonna be one long stretched out setup for the all out epic wars of season 8.
And GoTit1111 wrote this about the sea battle:
Battle ensues, not the best one ive seen in the show but its good. People die, lol not sure what else to say about that. Fight choreography between Euron and the Sandsnakes is decent but far from the best.
If GoTit1111 is trying to create excitement than he/she make a terrible job :)

• Information