Potencial Spoilers about Euron

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:00 pm

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 pm
[

Ikr! At least they are setting up Nymeria and her wolf pack playing a role against the WWs in season 8 (I think). I expect the scene will be heartbreaking.
Oh you think they will be back? Omg I had lost all hope when I first read the leaks. It wouldn't surprise me if all the direwolves are killed. Nymeria against WW and Ghost maybe protecting Jon? :cry: :cry:

ghost of winterfell

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
[

Oh you think they will be back? Omg I had lost all hope when I first read the leaks. It wouldn't surprise me if all the direwolves are killed. Nymeria against WW and Ghost maybe protecting Jon? :cry: :cry:
Yeah that was my first thought when I read about the wolf pack being included. If the purpose of that scene was just for Arya and Nymeria to say goodbye, why include the wolf pack? Maybe they only wanted to give a nod to the books, who knows, but normally D&D do everything for a reason, so let's see. Besides, GRRM has also said that Nymeria and the wolf pack will play a role in the future books, after all the set up he has done.

A lot would also depend on the logistics too I guess, it would be very hard to shoot with so many wolves, so it may never happen. I hope I am right at least lol.

As for Ghost protecting Jon, do you mean he might get more than 3 seconds of screen time ?! :o

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:03 pm
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
[

Yeah that was my first thought when I read about the wolf pack being included. If the purpose of that scene was just for Arya and Nymeria to say goodbye, why include the wolf pack? Maybe they only wanted to give a nod to the books, who knows, but normally D&D do everything for a reason, so let's see. Besides, GRRM has also said that Nymeria and the wolf pack will play a role in the future books, after all the set up he has done.

A lot would also depend on the logistics too I guess, it would be very hard to shoot with so many wolves, so it may never happen. I hope I am right at least lol.

As for Ghost protecting Jon, do you mean he might get more than 3 seconds of screen time ?! :o
Hmm you are right. Ghost will protect Jon off-screen in an episode directed by Mark Mylod.

• Information