Translated Episode 6 spoilers of frikidoctor

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
JennyT

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 am

Boudica wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 am
This episode sounds better when you have a better translation.

From Jon I get the feeling that he is just really tired of fighting. He had to suffer and sacrifice a lot during the years in order to fight against the White Walkers. During episode 2 we saw how sad Jon became when he realized that everyone was once again against him, just like the Night Watch. Jon has made a lot of hard and difficult decisions. He has almost single handedly been fighting the threat of the White Walkers. No one ever believes him. Just after Jon was resurrected he told Dolorous Edd and Sansa that he is tired of fighting.

From these new spoilers I get the idea that Jon bends the knee because he is tired of fighting the Walkers alone. He can now be 100% sure that there is someone else who would take some of this resposibily off his shoulders. He bends the knee because he is ready to relinquish some of this responsibility.

The situation at Dragonstone with Dany sounds interesting, it sounds as if she is just thinking about Jon. And she immediately jumps on her dragons and flies off against Tyrion's advice. From these spoilers it sounds like Dany is the one who is visibly showing more signs of being in love. The relationship between Jon and Dany actually sounds quite sweet. And this gives me that horrible feeling that this relationship will not end well.

Tyrion sounds somewhat useless this season, it sounds as if everything he plans results in failure. I think they are trying too hard to keep Cersei alive and as a result Tyrion will now appear dumb. No one cares that Cersei has blown up the Sept, she seems to be doing whatever she wants without any consequences. How will she even feed everyone now that Highgarden was sacked, and then she is getting extra soldiers as well. The Iron Bank would be complete idiots to back Cersei. Cersei has too much plot armour now.

Everyone would have been better off if Dany had just touched the Red Keep with Cersei in it. War mean casualties, and it is impossible to be loved by everyone, that is why Tyrion's plans are doomed.

The Winterfell plotline also sounds somewhat incipit. Arya falls for Littlefinger's tricks while she has learned to detect lies from the faceless men. Sansa and Arya sneaks around, searching through other people's private property. Littlefinger is also being kept alive for longer than necessary, he could have died as soon as Bran set foot in Winterfell, since Bran is the one who tells Sansa and Arya about Littlefinger's betrayal of Ned. Littlefinger is sneaking around in the corners and shadows like an idiot. It is funny how how Bran and Jon might be the only two people that Littlefinger wasn't able to manipulate. :lol:

It is strange how there is so little information about episode 7, when the episode will be so long, there might be a surprise or two left.
For me Arya falls for Lf bullshit because he isn't lying to her face and trying to manipulate.She thinks he is being his shifty self and is uncovering him.Also when she comes to WF it's been a long time since she saw Sansa and they used to be on the worst terms lol.Seeing her in charge now and knowing what she used to think of Jon brings back the old prejudices.On a meta level Lf should die in a finale even though it's true that he has overstayed his welcome.I do like that the Stark kids are his downfall after all the shit he pulled on their family.I have always found Lf way overhyped in fandom anyway.On the Bran thing I listened to an interview and they said that even though Bran has the knowledge inside him he still needs to search for it and pull it out.The three eyed raven did say he was not ready so it works in a wonky way lol. On the dragon rider thing yes it's true that a dragon rider can't ride another dragon while his is still alive but a dragon rider can take other people who aren't dragon riders on it.See Visenya and the Eyre guy.So what Dany does it's doable.

Chilli

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:25 am

I don't think both Stark sisters are so different from each other. They both want revenge on the people that hurt them. But Arya is of course better in doing so. It might take a while before Arya realises Sansa is not the sister she once knew, same for Sansa, but I think they will get along great when they do realise that.

BeardedOnion

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 pm

I wonder what sort of role Sansa and Arya have in S8. They have fuck all connection or foreshadowing in show regarding the long night and they seem like they'll both be really important to each other.

They are the only major characters not set up for the undead arc, they haven't been beyond the wall like Bran, Jon and his friends nor have they been to the dragon pit meeting like everyone else. Their motives seem largely centered around vengeance and family. Bran giving Arya the LF dagger is only setting her up to cut his throat with it and not the long night like some guessed.

In the books they also have ZERO foreshadowing in ANY of the books connecting them with the WWs, people like Jon, Dany, Bran and even Jaime have set up for the final arc. I wonder if they'll fuck shit up and cause chaos for everyone by killing people. They could go after Jaime or possibly even Jorah since he fled Ned's judgement, who both girls idolize and would be keen on seeing their father's judgement come to pass. I remember that Ned chapter in AGOT where Ned watches both his daughters asleep near the KL werwood tree and he describes as them as both being "engulfed in dragonflame" or something when the sun comes up over them. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing and that both girls make it out alive lol but if they were EXPLICITLY left out of the dragon pit meeting and have had zero build up for the final arc it does leave you wondering what the fuck they are going to be up to.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm

BeardedOnion wrote:
I wonder what sort of role Sansa and Arya have in S8. They have fuck all connection or foreshadowing in show regarding the long night and they seem like they'll both be really important to each other.

They are the only major characters not set up for the undead arc, they haven't been beyond the wall like Bran, Jon and his friends nor have they been to the dragon pit meeting like everyone else. Their motives seem largely centered around vengeance and family. Bran giving Arya the LF dagger is only setting her up to cut his throat with it and not the long night like some guessed.

In the books they also have ZERO foreshadowing in ANY of the books connecting them with the WWs, people like Jon, Dany, Bran and even Jaime have set up for the final arc. I wonder if they'll fuck shit up and cause chaos for everyone by killing people. They could go after Jaime or possibly even Jorah since he fled Ned's judgement, who both girls idolize and would be keen on seeing their father's judgement come to pass. I remember that Ned chapter in AGOT where Ned watches both his daughters asleep near the KL werwood tree and he describes as them as both being "engulfed in dragonflame" or something when the sun comes up over them. I hope that wasn't foreshadowing and that both girls make it out alive lol but if they were EXPLICITLY left out of the dragon pit meeting and have had zero build up for the final arc it does leave you wondering what the fuck they are going to be up to.
Catspaw is a VS dagger, so it could be useful against the undead. I also imagine the NK will head to Winterfell next season, so the Stark sisters will be under attack early in season 8 imo.

I think they might take on Cersei next season alongside the likes of Tyrion, Theon and Varys.

JennyT

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Okay so I saw the video of Frikidoctor for episode 7 and obviously is mostly what lads said.Jon's name really is Aegon and he is the legit heir to the throne.The scene cuts between J/D having sex and R/L wedding and Lyanna in the ToJ.Apparently Dany comes as Lyanna says his name is Aegon.I'm not kidding lol.And Tyrion knows boatsex is happening.The context of Jon pledging to Dany is:After the demonstration Cersei is like I am the true queen.Swear fealty to me and I'll name you Warden of the North and Jon is like no I can only support Dany.There is a scene between Jon and Theon when he inspires Theon to go save Yara so that's nice.And Dany reiterates to Jon that she can't have children so that's a hung gun if I ever saw one lmao.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm

JennyT wrote:
Dany comes as Lyanna says his name is Aegon.

And Tyrion knows boatsex is happening.
Omfg. I have no words!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BeardedOnion

Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm
BeardedOnion wrote:

Catspaw is a VS dagger, so it could be useful against the undead. I also imagine the NK will head to Winterfell next season, so the Stark sisters will be under attack early in season 8 imo.

I think they might take on Cersei next season alongside the likes of Tyrion, Theon and Varys.
You might be right. Both Sansa and Arya consider her the real enemy right now. It would be awesome if they take her on but I feel like Jaime's got her dead to rights though they could play a huge part in her downfall. We'll have to see.

Considering how close the actresses are in real life, them working together should produce amazing chemistry. Hopefully the Hound joins them though he seems pretty solid on the undead arc right now. As as long they aren't reduced to murderous pests hell bent on aimless revenge.

I'm kinda sad they aren't exactly getting great material this season to put it lightly, but hopefully D&D throw them some serious bones in the final one. I want them both to be awesome together.

elybe

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:53 pm

JennyT wrote:
Jon's name really is Aegon and he is the legit heir to the throne.
That's a pretty big gun to hang on the wall right after Jon declares for Dany. I honestly can't stop laughing at the boat sex description. I can only hope it plays out better on screen than it sounds. What's next, a jump cut from Jon's climax to Viserion expelling a jet of blue flame?
The context of Jon pledging to Dany is:After the demonstration Cersei is like I am the true queen.Swear fealty to me and I'll name you Warden of the North and Jon is like no I can only support Dany.
I'm racking my brain for any way Jon could possibly respond to Cersei in that moment that wouldn't result in his being completely lambasted by the fandom. Really, I'm trying....nope, got nothing.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 pm

elybe wrote:

I'm racking my brain for any way Jon could possibly respond to Cersei in that moment that wouldn't result in his being completely lambasted by the fandom. Really, I'm trying....nope, got nothing.
Cersei is still thinking about the throne even after the demonstration, so it's clear she has no plans to help or give up fighting for that ugly chair. Nothing Jon does or says can convince her otherwise, but I'm sure the armchair rulers in the fandom will find some way to nitpick at Jon. :lol:

What's next, a jump cut from Jon's climax to Viserion expelling a jet of blue flame?
Don't give them ideas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JennyT

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:18 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 pm
elybe wrote:

Cersei is still thinking about the throne even after the demonstration, so it's clear she has no plans to help or give up fighting for that ugly chair. Nothing Jon does or says can convince her otherwise, but I'm sure the armchair rulers in the fandom will find some way to nitpick at Jon. :lol:

Exactly plus Euron was already gone to fetch the Golden Company by that point so she was never going to help.He couldn't say yes.That would be shitty to Dany after all she had done for him.He could say the North is independent but that would still piss Cersei off.So why not go full scale lol.She was never gonna help anyway.

• Information