Translated Episode 6 spoilers of frikidoctor

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Since this will be the "Episode 9" of S7 since we only have 7 episodes, does it live up to the previous ones?

Pigeon

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Since this will be the "Episode 9" of S7 since we only have 7 episodes, does it live up to the previous ones?
To me, that very much depends on how it is shown on-screen versus how it reads on paper! It could be cringeworthy, or potentially very good!

Jack Bauer 24

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
To me, that very much depends on how it is shown on-screen versus how it reads on paper! It could be cringeworthy, or potentially very good!
That doesn't sound reassuring haha

Pigeon

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 pm
Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
That doesn't sound reassuring haha
I wouldn't worry, I have yet to be really disappointed by the show, and there are a number of things that could play out very well. Especially with do many great characters together now!

Jack Bauer 24

Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:20 am

So does Dany grieve the loss of one of the dragons? It should be a really emotional moment.

trarecar

Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Regarding many things brought up about Jon and Dany in this thread:

They've had little interaction with each other, but they are learning about each other from their most trusted advisors and really liking what they hear. They don't show reaction shots from Jon and Dany for no reason. When Missandei says she knows Dany would freely let her leave, they cut to Jon to show us his reaction. He is impressed. When Jon infers that he doesn't like killing, Dany is impressed. By the time Dany comes in to save the day with her dragons, Jon will know exactly who he is dealing with (and will obviously be falling in love with her. Sure, it could just be sex, but we know it's not going to be), and knows that Dany has the strength of character - not to mention army - to keep everyone safe. She's a protector. I think he will have no qualms about bending the knee for her in the end. This doesn't make Jon weak, it makes him who his character has always been - putting others before himself for the greater good. He'll deal with any fallout at Winterfell later.

I am DYING to know what Dany's reaction will be when she learns that Jon was brought back from the dead. They're going to have sex more than once (thank the Seven) and at some point she will see him shirtless. I wonder if she knows anything about that prophecy? Of course, this all pales in comparison of what she will do when she finds out that Jon has clear claim to the throne she so badly wants. Jon never wanted to be king, so I don't see him trying to rule them all, but who knows? I hope that they have Tyrion and Varys continually worrying about Dany going Full Taragaryan for nothing, but I don't know, man.... :(

Regarding Sansa finding something in Ayra's bag that horrifies her - it has to be faces, what else will possibly be horrifying after she's watching Ramsey's face get eaten off? But to me, that begs the question - are the Faceless Men really cool with Arya taking off with some faces and using their magic without being one of them? I don't think they will be.

Fuschia

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:08 pm

trarecar wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:32 pm
Regarding many things brought up about Jon and Dany in this thread:

<snip>

Regarding Sansa finding something in Ayra's bag that horrifies her - it has to be faces, what else will possibly be horrifying after she's watching Ramsey's face get eaten off? But to me, that begs the question - are the Faceless Men really cool with Arya taking off with some faces and using their magic without being one of them? I don't think they will be.
I agree. There has to be some repercussions, it's odd that she gets off scot free. The face changing would be one of, if not the most, valuable secrets of the FM. Though, Jaqen did say to Arya that the faces are poisonous to "someone." Maybe that's a little foreshadowing.

But I suspect it will be like Sansa not informing Jon about the Vale, swept under the carpet and forgotten about.

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:55 pm

NK gets a dragon this episode or the finale?

• Information