Spoilers episode 5

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Fuschia

Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:01 am

Freefolk has stuff from the second HBO leak. Am I allowed to link it here?

SueTheFury

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 am

Fuschia wrote:
No.

The hacks are extremely illegal. Do not link to illegal content here.

Boudica

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Has anyone read the episode 5 summary?

It is interesting how there is no explanation about Jaime escaping from the water and arriving Kings Landing. I see some potential conflict about Northern parts. :lol:

The wight hunt and the parlay with Cersei is all Tyrion's idea.

JennyT

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Boudica wrote:

It is interesting how there is no explanation about Jaime escaping from the water and arriving Kings Landing. I see some potential conflict about Northern parts. :lol:

Yes it's hard to know what made it to the final product.The outline is old.Yes apparently it's Tyrion's idea.In any case I won't change my stance.It's not that bad of an idea.They need the truce after all.Anyway fuck the lords of the north.I am happy Jon gives them to Dany lol.He is doing everything to save them all and that's how they repay him.Did they forget their history lessons.Forget the WW.Do they know if it wasn't for Jon she could take the north and burn it to the ground.How do they think they can keep their independence.How are they gonna defeat the WW without dragons or dragonglass??

Pigeon

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Boudica wrote:

James Bond scuba gear?

Boudica

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm

JennyT wrote:
Boudica wrote:

Yes it's hard to know what made it to the final product.The outline is old.Yes apparently it's Tyrion's idea.In any case I won't change my stance.It's not that bad of an idea.They need the truce after all.Anyway fuck the lords of the north.I am happy Jon gives them to Dany lol.He is doing everything to save them all and that's how they repay him.Did they forget their history lessons.Forget the WW.Do they know if it wasn't for Jon she could take the north and burn it to the ground.How do they think they can keep their independence.How are they gonna defeat the WW without dragons or dragonglass??
I do agree, I also actually think the wight hunt idea is not a bad idea. No one is ever going to believe Jon about an army of dead people and icy creatures. I don't know why so many people hated on this idea, this is something I can actually see happening in the books as well.

Yes this outline is old, some things will be changed.

There are no words for these dumb idiotic Lords within the North. At this stage Jon hasn't kneeled and he has organized dragonglass for weapons, they are really a lost cause. I hope they all die in episode 1 of season 8, as the White Walkers sweep through the North. The funniest thing is how they specifically point out, that they are already rebelling after one month, really? Funny how they never rebelled against the Boltons, they are the sheep Lady Olenna refers to. It is a great shame, because the Northern storyline is really one of the best the books.

The Dragonstone portion of this episode actually sounds pretty good.

The Gendry stuff just sounds a bit ridiculous to me. He is suddenly happily referring to himself as Robert's bastard son and he forging hammers and seeing himself as a Baratheon. Robert never give a crap about him, he wasn't even acknowledged, I find it hard to believe that he has suddenly become such a loyal son to Robert. He didn't even particularly like highborn people.

Poor Arya loses 30 IQ points, as soon as she encounters Sansa and Littlefinger.

Fuschia

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 pm

SueTheFury wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:03 am
Fuschia wrote:
No.

The hacks are extremely illegal. Do not link to illegal content here.
No problem. Duly noted.

Fuschia

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Boudica wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm
JennyT wrote:
Boudica wrote:

I do agree, I also actually think the wight hunt idea is not a bad idea. No one is ever going to believe Jon about an army of dead people and icy creatures. I don't know why so many people hated on this idea, this is something I can actually see happening in the books as well.

Yes this outline is old, some things will be changed.

There are no words for these dumb idiotic Lords within the North. At this stage Jon hasn't kneeled and he has organized dragonglass for weapons, they are really a lost cause. I hope they all die in episode 1 of season 8, as the White Walkers sweep through the North. The funniest thing is how they specifically point out, that they are already rebelling after one month, really? Funny how they never rebelled against the Boltons, they are the sheep Lady Olenna refers to. It is a great shame, because the Northern storyline is really one of the best the books.

The Dragonstone portion of this episode actually sounds pretty good.

The Gendry stuff just sounds a bit ridiculous to me. He is suddenly happily referring to himself as Robert's bastard son and he forging hammers and seeing himself as a Baratheon. Robert never give a crap about him, he wasn't even acknowledged, I find it hard to believe that he has suddenly become such a loyal son to Robert. He didn't even particularly like highborn people.

Poor Arya loses 30 IQ points, as soon as she encounters Sansa and Littlefinger.
I would say Arya lost those IQ points since her boring Braavos plot.

Jack Bauer 24

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Are Jaime and Bronn taken hostage? Please tell me they didn't escape that.

Boudica

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:58 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:26 pm
Are Jaime and Bronn taken hostage? Please tell me they didn't escape that.
It seems like Jaime escapes without much of an explanation. Perhaps it isn't and the script but it will be shown. Jaime will not be a prisoner, that is 100% confirmed.

• Information