Spoilers Episode 7

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
BeardedOnion

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 pm

I've acutally really warmed up to this leak, given that watching in motive is always going to be 10x better and more context will be added.

Saying "so and so talk" sounds boring as hell on paper but can be amazing on screen. I think this finale should actually be really awesome.

trarecar

Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Rereading the first post, It's said that there is an Easter Egg in E6 that serves as a spoiler for S8. What do you think it is?

Could anyone tell who the faces were in Ayra's bag?

jorywea

Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:11 pm

trarecar wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:34 pm
Rereading the first post, It's said that there is an Easter Egg in E6 that serves as a spoiler for S8. What do you think it is?

Could anyone tell who the faces were in Ayra's bag?
1. Walder Frey
2. Either Meryn Trant, Black Walder or Lothur Frey

ancalagontheblack

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:27 pm

What Im waiting the most for is the arrival of Daenerys on Drogon in front of Cersei... and the dialogue between Cersei and Dany.

Pigeon

Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:43 pm

If Dany arrives with Drogon (not sure she will, but perhaps? Quite the spectacle), I hope Rhaegal stays behind. That way there is no need for anyone to know about the absence of Viserion just yet. Just that Dany brought her main man and kept the others safely away. Does that make any sense? As far as I know, her enemies would not yet know about Viserion's death, unless NK has a gossip network.

Ser Gerold Dayne

Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:03 am

Pigeon wrote:
If Dany arrives with Drogon (not sure she will, but perhaps? Quite the spectacle), I hope Rhaegal stays behind. That way there is no need for anyone to know about the absence of Viserion just yet. Just that Dany brought her main man and kept the others safely away. Does that make any sense? As far as I know, her enemies would not yet know about Viserion's death, unless NK has a gossip network.
EPISODE 7 SPOILERS AHEAD.Well as far as I can remember from the leaks Dany comes with both dragons and Cersei asks herself(maybe it's just in her reaction or something) why is that.

Pigeon

Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:15 am

Ser Gerold Dayne wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:03 am
Pigeon wrote:
EPISODE 7 SPOILERS AHEAD.Well as far as I can remember from the leaks Dany comes with both dragons and Cersei asks herself(maybe it's just in her reaction or something) why is that.
That's right... I guess I'm wondering WHY Dany would basically give that away (not like a dragon stays home to wash its hair!) - they may be wanting to unite against a bigger enemy, but why show a vulnerability? Maybe I'm over thinking it. They'd find out eventually, I know.

Ser Gerold Dayne

Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:33 am

They will find out eventually,sure.But I do agree with you,maybe just Drogon would have been enough for this meeting.But well,they did plan to bring two armies and three dragons so know it is what it is.

TheSpidersGenitals

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:01 am

Thoughts on trading off Viserion for a Wight knowing that Cersi won't join forces everyone? Seems like a massive waste and serves as a mechanism for D&D to allow the NK through the wall. They've missed a trick bringing Bran to Winterfell so early as it would have played really well to have his passing through the wall unlocking the magic and allowing the NK to do the same.

BeardedOnion

Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 pm

TheSpidersGenitals wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:01 am
Thoughts on trading off Viserion for a Wight knowing that Cersi won't join forces everyone? Seems like a massive waste and serves as a mechanism for D&D to allow the NK through the wall. They've missed a trick bringing Bran to Winterfell so early as it would have played really well to have his passing through the wall unlocking the magic and allowing the NK to do the same.
It isn't only for Cersei. The show fucked up a bit and only mentioned her but all the major players will be present or have spokesmen there. They should have said the wight hunt will convince the lords of Westeros and not just Cersei.

• Information