Detailed Spoilers - Episode 4 - HBO leak

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:03 pm
Boudica wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:42 pm

But would Cersei agree to meet with them if she is winning the war? I would say Cersei has to lose something. I am not sure if it was in the preview or if I read it somewhere. But there is a scene where Tycho Nestoris tells Cersei that he is not going to do anything until the gold/ payment are in his own hands. That gives me the idea, that Cersei will not be able to deliver completely.
Maybe she wants to see her enemies for the first time. She's never met Dany and technically she's never met Jon either.

And really if D&D want characters to meet up, they'll do it regardless if it makes sense or not.
Yes, that is true enough. They would be wasting a lot of resources on a useless battle.

The Dragon Demands

Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:55 am

Well even if these spoiler reports are true - and we have no way of knowing that - it isn't really anything we didn't already glean from the next episode trailer.
Co-Head Administrator, Game of Thrones Wiki

Because Rhaenyra has an army.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 am

I hope this is a big spectacle and the battle lasts 20+ minutes. The battles this season have left a lot to be desired.

Chilli

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:42 pm

I think this will be the spectacle with Drogon that was seen in the trailer. And episode 6 is the battle against the white walkers, with a very good director so that will be good too.

Pigeon

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Well this is sounding good! A lot in a short period of time.

Why WOULD Sansa expect Bran to give her the dagger? She failed at operating a corkscrew. I'm betting Bran knows what Arya can do...

Come back, Meera!

BeardedOnion

Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:35 pm

I wouldn't say the battle is necessarily pointless.

It sounds like a massive blow to Cersei's camp, tons of their loot destroyed, massive amounts of their army obliterated, one of their most talented commanders captured and killed while Dany likely suffers few losses.

I'll say it even the odds a bit and pretty much forces the Lannisters to turtle in their castles and cities, unable to go out on the field anymore.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Please tell me all 3 dragons are involved in this and not just Drogon

Meg22

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:59 pm

BeardedOnion wrote:

It sounds like a massive blow to Cersei's camp, tons of their loot destroyed, massive amounts of their army obliterated, one of their most talented commanders captured and killed while Dany likely suffers few losses.

I'll say it even the odds a bit and pretty much forces the Lannisters to turtle in their castles and cities, unable to go out on the field anymore.
I agree. And possibly the best outcome for Dany is that the rest of the country will learn what she can do. Anyone thinking Cercei is the safest bet to back in this war will be forced to think twice.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am

Episode 4 just leaked. The whole video was posted on freefolk.

edit: the site it was posted on crashed :lol:

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:00 am

BeardedOnion wrote:

After defeating Dany's allies they wouldn't want to go out on the field anyway. Not to mention being forced to stay in KL means they can use the wildfire. And Cersei still manages to get enough loot to pay off the Iron Bank so....

• Information