SPOILER OF ALL SESON 7 EP 5,6,7 FILTRATION Daenerys in The House of the Undying

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:38 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 pm
Pigeon wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Not yet. I likely will when there is a reliable source link, but I have seen a couple of scenes. I just don't know if or how much we are allowed to talk about it yet. Sue?
She posted in the last article that if we wanted to talk about it do so in the Quarantine section so I think it is ok.

I can't find a link for it. Did you find scenes on YT? How epic is it? Better then Hardhome? Did you see NK ride Viserion?
They do kill Viserion, he is dragged from the lake by chains, the NK places his hand on his head and his eye snaps open - bright blue. Doesn't ride him as far as I see yet.

The scenes I have seen are excellent. Jon and Jorah speak about Ned and Jeor, and Jon gives Longclaw to Jorah. He will not accept it and returns it to Jon as he is meant to have it and pass down to his children *wink wink* It isn't cheesy at all. The Hound saves Jorah later. Benjen does rescue Jon.
Thanks man. How good is the NK/Viserion scene? I'm most looking forward to that. I thought he mounts him this episode? Did you see the ending?

Oh and how's the CGI on Viserion? We've only seen Drogon up close this season.

Pigeon

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 pm

She posted in the last article that if we wanted to talk about it do so in the Quarantine section so I think it is ok.

I can't find a link for it. Did you find scenes on YT? How epic is it? Better then Hardhome? Did you see NK ride Viserion?
They do kill Viserion, he is dragged from the lake by chains, the NK places his hand on his head and his eye snaps open - bright blue. Doesn't ride him as far as I see yet.

The scenes I have seen are excellent. Jon and Jorah speak about Ned and Jeor, and Jon gives Longclaw to Jorah. He will not accept it and returns it to Jon as he is meant to have it and pass down to his children *wink wink* It isn't cheesy at all. The Hound saves Jorah later. Benjen does rescue Jon.
Thanks man. How good is the NK/Viserion scene? I'm most looking forward to that. I thought he mounts him this episode? Did you see the ending?

It's heartbreaking. I don't know how the NK got such amazing aim, but yeah. It is very well done. Haven't seen if he sits on him this Episode yet, maybe they'll have that as an "Oh shit" moment for E7?

Jack Bauer 24

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

It's heartbreaking. I don't know how the NK got such amazing aim, but yeah. It is very well done. Haven't seen if he sits on him this Episode yet, maybe they'll have that as an "Oh shit" moment for E7?
Is the ending of the episode not available? I thought the leaks said he mounts Viserion at the end of episode 6? Is it better then Hardhome?

Oh and sorry for all the questions. How was Dany's reaction to seeing the walkers and NK and then Viserion dying? Do all 3 dragons attack white walkers?

Pigeon

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

Is the ending of the episode not available? I thought the leaks said he mounts Viserion at the end of episode 6? Is it better then Hardhome?

Oh and sorry for all the questions. How was Dany's reaction to seeing the walkers and NK and then Viserion dying? Do all 3 dragons attack white walkers?
They flame-o a ton of wights but the NK has some weird ability to stop flame?
Drogon and Rhaegal let out a terrible sound when they see Viserion fall. Half of the group and Dany stare in disbelief.

The end scene is Viserion's eye opening as the NK touches him - that's it. But it is a good way to end it.

Jack Bauer 24

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Drogon and Rhaegal let out a terrible sound when they see Viserion fall. Half of the group and Dany stare in disbelief.

The end scene is Viserion's eye opening as the NK touches him - that's it. But it is a good way to end it.
Thanks for the info. Was it better then Hardhome and The Spoils of War? Does Jon and NK see each other again? And what flame stopping ability does NK have? Does he redirect fire or is just immune to it?

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

Did the finale leak too? Reddit has a video that's titled "Epic Boat Foreplay" and it seems to be of Jon/Dany.

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

Thanks for the info. Was it better then Hardhome and The Spoils of War? Does Jon and NK see each other again? And what flame stopping ability does NK have? Does he redirect fire or is just immune to it?
I don't know, Hardhome was pretty special to me, same with Spoils of War. But it was very very good (my opinion). Having so many characters together...and the banter between the Hound and Tormund, Jorah and Thoros, Jorah and Jon...the bear scene that really showed how Sandor is still held back by fire...and the scenery. It's beautifully done.

Yes, Jon and NK meet again. Jon is about to try to rush him to prevent him from throwing another spear at Drogon. NK kind of repels flame.

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am
Did the finale leak too? Reddit has a video that's titled "Epic Boat Foreplay" and it seems to be of Jon/Dany.
No, just Episode 6. I've seen most of the episode now, but only in pieces as no one seems to have uploaded it, just streaming captures. After Jon escapes the walkers (he is the only one left, Benjen comes and saves him), he wakes up on a boat with Dany sitting next to him. It's a good ol emotional talk and she takes his hand, then leaves. Segue to Viserion being rezzed.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 am

Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

I don't know, Hardhome was pretty special to me, same with Spoils of War. But it was very very good (my opinion). Having so many characters together...and the banter between the Hound and Tormund, Jorah and Thoros, Jorah and Jon...the bear scene that really showed how Sandor is still held back by fire...and the scenery. It's beautifully done.

Yes, Jon and NK meet again. Jon is about to try to rush him to prevent him from throwing another spear at Drogon. NK kind of repels flame.
So NK has deadshot aim and repels fire. Crazy. Wonder how he'll be defeated. You said Jon is "about" to rush him...is he stopped? Does NK just conjure these spears like magic or are they physical spears? Also, do all 3 dragons get some action attacking like in 609 when they all attack the ships? And is the wight hunt long and the majority of the episode since it is 70 minutes? And the wights actually drag Viserion out of the water so they arent just mindless drones? These are my last questions lol.

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 am
Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

So NK has deadshot aim and repels fire. Crazy. Wonder how he'll be defeated. You said Jon is "about" to rush him...is he stopped? Does NK just conjure these spears like magic or are they physical spears? Also, do all 3 dragons get some action attacking like in 609 when they all attack the ships? And is the wight hunt long and the majority of the episode since it is 70 minutes? And the wights actually drag Viserion out of the water so they arent just mindless drones? These are my last questions lol.
It's pretty fast when the dragons show up. The group is surrounded by thousands of wights....the dragons all take out lines of them at a time. The NK uses ice spears that one of the walkers hands to him. It's very deliberate, slow. Somehow he manages to throw it a billion feet in the air and hit Viserion, who just sort of half explodes. Everyone but Jon has piled on to Drogon by that time and is shocked - Jorah actually looks the most stricken, Tormund is in disbelief...Dany, stricken, gestures for Jon to climb on but he turns and sees the NK getting another spear. He becomes enraged...yells for Dany to go, starts charging towards the NK, fighting wights, and is pulled/falls into the frozen water (Viserion has sunk, dead, into the water previously). Dany sees no sign, she urges Drogon to fly, at a safe distance she looks back and you can tell she's gonna murder the creatures that killed her baby.

• Information