SPOILER OF ALL SESON 7 EP 5,6,7 FILTRATION Daenerys in The House of the Undying

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 am
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 am
Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 am

I don't know, Hardhome was pretty special to me, same with Spoils of War. But it was very very good (my opinion). Having so many characters together...and the banter between the Hound and Tormund, Jorah and Thoros, Jorah and Jon...the bear scene that really showed how Sandor is still held back by fire...and the scenery. It's beautifully done.

Yes, Jon and NK meet again. Jon is about to try to rush him to prevent him from throwing another spear at Drogon. NK kind of repels flame.
So NK has deadshot aim and repels fire. Crazy. Wonder how he'll be defeated. You said Jon is "about" to rush him...is he stopped? Does NK just conjure these spears like magic or are they physical spears? Also, do all 3 dragons get some action attacking like in 609 when they all attack the ships? And is the wight hunt long and the majority of the episode since it is 70 minutes? And the wights actually drag Viserion out of the water so they arent just mindless drones? These are my last questions lol.
It's pretty fast when the dragons show up. The group is surrounded by thousands of wights....the dragons all take out lines of them at a time. The NK uses ice spears that one of the walkers hands to him. It's very deliberate, slow. Somehow he manages to throw it a billion feet in the air and hit Viserion, who just sort of half explodes. Everyone but Jon has piled on to Drogon by that time and is shocked - Jorah actually looks the most stricken, Tormund is in disbelief...Dany, stricken, gestures for Jon to climb on but he turns and sees the NK getting another spear. He becomes enraged...yells for Dany to go, starts charging towards the NK, fighting wights, and is pulled/falls into the frozen water (Viserion has sunk, dead, into the water previously). Dany sees no sign, she urges Drogon to fly, at a safe distance she looks back and you can tell she's gonna murder the creatures that killed her baby.
Thanks Pigeon, I appreciate it. Can't wait to watch it. Three final questions...we actually see Dany flying away on Drogon with the other characters? This sounds spectacular lol and the episode sounds pretty cgi heavy? Is it more visually spectacular overall then 704 considering there are dragons and white walkers? And this spear throwing by NK sounds kind of wonky. Does it look good or come across as weird?

Edit: And do they all have dragon glass weapons?

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 am

So NK has deadshot aim and repels fire. Crazy. Wonder how he'll be defeated. You said Jon is "about" to rush him...is he stopped? Does NK just conjure these spears like magic or are they physical spears? Also, do all 3 dragons get some action attacking like in 609 when they all attack the ships? And is the wight hunt long and the majority of the episode since it is 70 minutes? And the wights actually drag Viserion out of the water so they arent just mindless drones? These are my last questions lol.
It's pretty fast when the dragons show up. The group is surrounded by thousands of wights....the dragons all take out lines of them at a time. The NK uses ice spears that one of the walkers hands to him. It's very deliberate, slow. Somehow he manages to throw it a billion feet in the air and hit Viserion, who just sort of half explodes. Everyone but Jon has piled on to Drogon by that time and is shocked - Jorah actually looks the most stricken, Tormund is in disbelief...Dany, stricken, gestures for Jon to climb on but he turns and sees the NK getting another spear. He becomes enraged...yells for Dany to go, starts charging towards the NK, fighting wights, and is pulled/falls into the frozen water (Viserion has sunk, dead, into the water previously). Dany sees no sign, she urges Drogon to fly, at a safe distance she looks back and you can tell she's gonna murder the creatures that killed her baby.
Thanks Pigeon, I appreciate it. Can't wait to watch it. Three final questions...we actually see Dany flying away on Drogon with the other characters? This sounds spectacular lol and the episode sounds pretty cgi heavy? Is it more visually spectacular overall then 704 considering there are dragons and white walkers? And this spear throwing by NK sounds kind of wonky. Does it look good or come across as weird?

Yes. Jorah starts to fall off and is caught by Tormund in mid-air. There is a ton of CGI this episode. It is pretty amazing. Visually fantastic, but remember 704 was ... I was going to say more realistic even though there was Drogon, but it's just a very different style and location. The CGI didn't take anything away from it, for me.

I expect that on 'real' TV on HBO Sunday it will be far better quality, obviously. I can never resist spoilers or leaks, and will never deny or apologize for watching them, but I subscribe to HBO and can't wait for Sunday either!

They both were really interesting to watch. 706 is a lot longer, however, and there are several tense 'what is out in the storm?' kind of moments. I haven't counted minutes or anything but beyond the wall is probably a good 2/3rds of the episode? Don't quote me on that.

Again, my opinion only, but the NK throwing the spear....eh....the lead up to it, the deliberation, his stance, and the aftermath were 10/10, but the fact that he threw THAT far with THAT kind of accuracy at a moving target was stretching it, to me. Because he then completely misses the next, much closer attempt. I mean...he's not human, there's magic, obviously it doesn't have to be realistic, but that one thing was kind of 'Oh fuck off' for me. Not disappointing or anything though.

No, not all of them had dragonglass. I may not remember correctly, but I believe they all had something that worked on wights at some point, though. I honestly don't remember if Thoros and Beric had anything but their flaming swords.

Isabelle_Mauvaise

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:25 am

I wonder if we find out if Cersei is really pregnant? I think she's lying.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 am

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:25 am
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Yes. Jorah starts to fall off and is caught by Tormund in mid-air. There is a ton of CGI this episode. It is pretty amazing. Visually fantastic, but remember 704 was ... I was going to say more realistic even though there was Drogon, but it's just a very different style and location. The CGI didn't take anything away from it, for me.

I expect that on 'real' TV on HBO Sunday it will be far better quality, obviously. I can never resist spoilers or leaks, and will never deny or apologize for watching them, but I subscribe to HBO and can't wait for Sunday either!

They both were really interesting to watch. 706 is a lot longer, however, and there are several tense 'what is out in the storm?' kind of moments. I haven't counted minutes or anything but beyond the wall is probably a good 2/3rds of the episode? Don't quote me on that.

Again, my opinion only, but the NK throwing the spear....eh....the lead up to it, the deliberation, his stance, and the aftermath were 10/10, but the fact that he threw THAT far with THAT kind of accuracy at a moving target was stretching it, to me. Because he then completely misses the next, much closer attempt. I mean...he's not human, there's magic, obviously it doesn't have to be realistic, but that one thing was kind of 'Oh fuck off' for me. Not disappointing or anything though.

No, not all of them had dragonglass. I may not remember correctly, but I believe they all had something that worked on wights at some point, though. I honestly don't remember if Thoros and Beric had anything but their flaming swords.
Thank you!

LebronBMT

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Jack Bauer 24, if you want to see the episode let me know I have it downloaded in 1080p.

• Information