Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Is the full episode not available? I see a 66 minute version, but I thought it was 70?

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Chilli wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm
Beric says Jon doesn't look like his father, that he probably favors his mother. For a moment I thought he talked about Rhaegar and Lyanna. It's not impossible he knows something, since he lived near Dorne and is betrothed to Alyria Dayne.
But then he continued that he saw Ned in Kingslanding while he was hand.
In the books Jon looks just like Ned, but in the show Kit looks nothing like Sean Bean. So I guess that's why.
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 pm
They don't see Viserion get reanimated? Sounds like Jon gets taken back to Eastwatch after Dany and company fly away and then they cut back to beyond the Wall where NK reanimates him?
Viserion falls into a lake, so they don't see him. The last scene of the episode is wights dragging the dragon out of the lake with chains and NK reviving him long after everyone has left.

Pigeon
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 pm

So I get the distinct impression that my man Jorah bear is downright ok with this Jon/Dany thing. He seems to have taken a shine to Jon pretty quickly. Being offered Longclaw was a wonderful scene.

Pigeon
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm
Is the full episode not available? I see a 66 minute version, but I thought it was 70?
They cut the end credits.

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm
Is the full episode not available? I see a 66 minute version, but I thought it was 70?
It is available. The leaked episode has no 'previously on' segment and cut credits, which is why it's shorter.

User avatar
Ginevra
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Tormund, in rapturous awe: I have a beauty waiting for me back at Winterfell, if I ever get back there. Yellow hair!!! Blue eyes!!! Tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you.
The Hound, jerking to a stop: Brienne of Tarth!
Tormund, still with quiet, reverent awe: You know her?!!
The Hound, incredulous: You're with Brienne of Fucking Tarth!!!
Tormund, looking almost naive and a wee vulnerable: Well, not with her yet... but I see the way she looks at me.
The Hound: How does she look at you? Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?
Tormund: You do know her.
The Hound, walking on again: We've met.
Tormund: I want to make babies with her. Think of them: great big monsters! They'd conquer the world!!!
The Hound: How did a mad fucker like you live this long?

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 pm
So I get the distinct impression that my man Jorah bear is downright ok with this Jon/Dany thing. He seems to have taken a shine to Jon pretty quickly. Being offered Longclaw was a wonderful scene.
I think he figured out pretty quickly Jon is not like that slimy Daario.
Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:36 pm
Tormund, in rapturous awe: I have a beauty waiting for me back at Winterfell, if I ever get back there. Yellow hair!!! Blue eyes!!! Tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you.
The Hound, jerking to a stop: Brienne of Tarth!
Tormund, still with quiet, reverent awe: You know her?!!
The Hound, incredulous: You're with Brienne of Fucking Tarth!!!
Tormund, looking almost naive and a wee vulnerable: Well, not with her yet... but I see the way she looks at me.
The Hound: How does she look at you? Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?
Tormund: You do know her.
The Hound, walking on again: We've met.
Tormund: I want to make babies with her. Think of them: great big monsters! They'd conquer the world!!!
The Hound: How did a mad fucker like you live this long?
This entire segment is ART!

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 pm
Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:32 pm
So I get the distinct impression that my man Jorah bear is downright ok with this Jon/Dany thing. He seems to have taken a shine to Jon pretty quickly. Being offered Longclaw was a wonderful scene.
I think he figured out pretty quickly Jon is not like that slimy Daario.
Ginevra wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:36 pm
Tormund, in rapturous awe: I have a beauty waiting for me back at Winterfell, if I ever get back there. Yellow hair!!! Blue eyes!!! Tallest woman you've ever seen. Almost as tall as you.
The Hound, jerking to a stop: Brienne of Tarth!
Tormund, still with quiet, reverent awe: You know her?!!
The Hound, incredulous: You're with Brienne of Fucking Tarth!!!
Tormund, looking almost naive and a wee vulnerable: Well, not with her yet... but I see the way she looks at me.
The Hound: How does she look at you? Like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?
Tormund: You do know her.
The Hound, walking on again: We've met.
Tormund: I want to make babies with her. Think of them: great big monsters! They'd conquer the world!!!
The Hound: How did a mad fucker like you live this long?
This entire segment is ART!
Yes, and speaking of that I also liked the part where Jon grabbed the wine right out of the Hound's hand and threw it on the body.

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Boudica wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Yes, and speaking of that I also liked the part where Jon grabbed the wine right out of the Hound's hand and threw it on the body.
Yes! The entire wight hunt crew had amazing chemistry. I wouldn't mind getting more scenes with the survivors next episode or in season 8.

User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Back at Eastwatch the hound and Tormund nod at each other. #bromance

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests