Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Violator

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:00 pm

I still think that after Viserion was brought down and Jon turned around and saw the NK grab another ice spear, he should have told Dany to "leave now" before charging the NK directly rather than turning around and running back. That moment when he would have made a race to meet the main antagonist face to face in a selfless attempt to give everyone else a chance to get away would have been even more heroic.

Perhaps he could have found a spear just in time to distract the NK in his throw and cause him to miss too before becoming overwhelmed and falling into the lake?

That would have been an absolutely brilliant scene.

ChristinaB618

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 pm

selena wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:30 am
Dyanna wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 am
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Ahhh, gotcha. Really glad they didn't gloss over that. Hope she didn't pull her hand away because she doesn't want to be with him.
No, it wasn't like that. She had taken his hand and stroked his hand with her thumb. When the moment passed she went to gently take her hand back and he tightened his grip on her hand but only slightly to stop her taking her hand back. She looked down at their hands and then slowly raised her eyes to look at his face. When she did, she saw him looking very intently back at her. How he felt about her was written all over his face.
The realisation that he was having the same feelings she was effectively.

She then took her hand back and said he should get some rest. She looked a bit overwhelmed. That awkward moment when you see something like that for the first time and feel vulnerable because you know you feel the same and don't really know what to do.

That's the best way I can explain it if that helps.
omg i got shivers just reading that
If you have shivers now wait until you see it!! You can really sense how hard they've fallen for each other. I mean, he calls her Dany...

Violator

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:30 pm

What do we think will be the reaction season 8 when Jon's parentage becomes known?

(a) To the Stark siblings (Arya and Sansa - Bran already knows)?

(b) To the northern lords and knights of the Vale?

(c) To Cersei and Jamie?

(d) To Gendry?

(e) To Melisandra?

(f) To Tyrion and Varys?

(g) To Dany?

anna1226

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Violator wrote:
What do we think will be the reaction season 8 when Jon's parentage becomes known?

(c) To Cersei and Jamie?

(d) To Gendry?

(e) To Melisandra?

(f) To Tyrion and Varys?

(g) To Dany?
a: still related via aunt Lyanna, so still family. Still raised as brother to them.
b: may not want him as king in the north anymore
c: just another bit of info to plot against him
d: won't care, except the dad's they never met fought & Robert killed Raegar
e. she'll love it
f: surprise, then support
g. perfect for Dany, prolly the only man on earth that can give her a dragon baby. She could see him as a threat to the throne, but she wasn't raised there anyway. If she really wanted a throne she can go back to Bay or Dragons. They could become king & queen, but I doubt we'll get that happy ending.

trarecar

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Violator wrote:

(c) To Cersei and Jamie?

(d) To Gendry?

(e) To Melisandra?

(f) To Tyrion and Varys?

(g) To Dany?
a. I don't think Ayra is long for Winterfell. I think she'll think it's interesting, but doesn't affect her. Sansa will be glad because she can then really 'rule' Winterfell.

b. They'll be pissed and rally around Sansa.

c. She'll hope that Dany and Jon fight each other to the death. Jamie will want Jon to win.

d. Why would Gendry care?

e. I don't know. She didn't think being a Targaryan was important before.

f. Tyrion's loyalty lies with Dany. He will try to turn her against him. Varys will come up with some scheme, whatever his ultimate plan is.

g. I thought I knew until I watched Ep 6. Now I'm thinking that she will name Jon as her heir, or his children as her heir.

trarecar

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Watching one of the dragons die was one of the saddest moments of this series. Ugh. :(

That being said, I thought they played Dany waaay too stoic. This was her child. I want to see what they have to say Inside the Episode about that, if they say anything at all. I mean - come on. She squeezed out one little tear?

But other than that, the fact that he could have easily hit Drogon but went for one in the air, and the frat boy stuff during the groups travels, this was an excellent episode. I was on the edge of my seat for lots of it, even though I knew what would happen.

Sansa and Arya in Ayra's room was damn GOOD. Her giving Sansa the dagger was completely unexpected. Was it like a - let me do this? Let me show you what I can do (but not on you)?

And regarding Dany and Jon. She said he was too little. But when she saw what our boy could take, what he's been through.... that's all she wrote.

Pigeon

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 pm

trarecar wrote:
Watching one of the dragons die was one of the saddest moments of this series. Ugh. :(

That being said, I thought they played Dany waaay too stoic. This was her child. I want to see what they have to say Inside the Episode about that, if they say anything at all. I mean - come on. She squeezed out one little tear?

But other than that, the fact that he could have easily hit Drogon but went for one in the air, and the frat boy stuff during the groups travels, this was an excellent episode. I was on the edge of my seat for lots of it, even though I knew what would happen.

Sansa and Arya in Ayra's room was damn GOOD. Her giving Sansa the dagger was completely unexpected. Was it like a - let me do this? Let me show you what I can do (but not on you)?

And regarding Dany and Jon. She said he was too little. But when she saw what our boy could take, what he's been through.... that's all she wrote.
The way he closed his eyes, slid off the ice into the water, just made me lose it a bit. Augh. :(

Yeah, I thought Jorah looked crushed, and Tormund downright horrified, but I suppose Dany was in shock. She was pretty emotional about it with Jon, though. Probably a lot of sobbing behind closed doors methinks.

I thought the Arya/Sansa scene was bloody fantastic. Maisie and Sophie really nailed it.

ChristinaB618

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:55 pm
trarecar wrote:

The way he closed his eyes, slid off the ice into the water, just made me lose it a bit. Augh. :(

Yeah, I thought Jorah looked crushed, and Tormund downright horrified, but I suppose Dany was in shock. She was pretty emotional about it with Jon, though. Probably a lot of sobbing behind closed doors methinks.

I thought the Arya/Sansa scene was bloody fantastic. Maisie and Sophie really nailed it.
I agree, I think Dany was in shock at first when Viserion died. I think she was also distracted as she flew away on Drogon because she was also worried about Jon. They have obvious feelings for each other at this point and she just found out the NK is real, he is scary AF because he can kill her dragons in one shot, Jon seemed dead, and Viserion died. That was a lot of emotional shock for her to take in, so it makes sense she was shocked. I agree though, I thought maybe she would have been shown for a moment in complete despair...maybe after they got back to Eastwatch she would have been shown with her head in her hands, or something. I still think it was meant to seem as if she was in complete shock. She cried in front of Jon, because she feels safe enough with him to show her vulnerability.

Violator

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:16 am

I still repeat that Jon should have run to challenge the NK when he shouted "leave now!". This would have been more heroic and cranked up the inevitable confrontation between these two. Jon could have thrown something last minute at the NK to knock his throw off and that is what caused him to miss, before he was finally dragged into the ice.

I don't know, it's the way Jon turns around and looks at him. It just has the look of, 'It's you and me now!' and I don't think what follows lives up to it in some way.

He could have thrown Long Claw and lost it in the effort - a loss for him.

Mau mau

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:23 am

Maybe that would be too heroic. Maybe even stupid.

• Information