Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Dyanna

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Chilli wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm
I wonder if the actor who plays Gendry couldn't film more days because we don't see him anymore after he arrives at Eastwatch.

And why don't Jon & co follow Gendry to Eastwatch?
They all leave by boat from Eastwatch. I thought it was Gendry helping Davos take Jon's frozen clothes off in the cabin.

Violator

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Boudica wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:24 pm
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:32 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm
"Beyond the Wall" is the title https://twitter.com/JamesHibberd/status ... 1026638849
That's so lame omg.
That is really lame, why did they have to be so secretive about it? This season has had terrible titles, I bet the last episode will just be called "Dragonpit" or "The Dragonpit".
The Dragonpit Parley.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Violator wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 pm
Boudica wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:32 pm

That's so lame omg.
That is really lame, why did they have to be so secretive about it? This season has had terrible titles, I bet the last episode will just be called "Dragonpit" or "The Dragonpit".
The Dragonpit Parley.
Parley in the Dragonpit :P

Icewalker

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 pm
Icewalker wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 pm

I hear you. Most people don't care. When you point out inconsistencies, you get the standard "it's a fantasy show with dragons" or "if you don't like it, don't watch it." A lot of people didn't fall in love with it because "it's just a TV show". The attention to detail and world building was so immense in the previous seasons that it now feels anticlimactic. I'm personally invested in the story and all the characters that I will watch it till the end. It seems like it's the only ending we'll ever get anyway.

My problem with this is that people just ignore that the show was like this from the begining and act like that's something new. Look E8 of season 1. Written by GRRM. So maynshort scenes and "teleporting", just like S7E5.
"Teleportation" in earlier seasons is a matter of continuity, explanation and relativity. For example, Ned & co. are in Winterfell in S1E1, receive the news of Dany's marriage in E2 and reach King's Landing in E3. Meanwhile, Dany is in Pentos in E1, Dothraki Sea in E2 on their way to Vaes Dothrak. They kinda "teleported" but we can easily note that a lot of time has passed for the travel time/news delivery.

I don't know what you are taking about S1E8. Everything looked like it took a few weeks or even a month or two. Robb rallying the North and marching south, Drogo marching and destroying the Lhazareen village, Cat leaving the Vale and meeting Robb's army close to the Neck, Tyrion walking through the Vale and joining Tywin in the Riverlands.

Watch S7E6 and explain how it's possible for Gendry to run back to Eastwatch, send a raven to Dragonstone(which should take a few days), Dany flies to the North and our heroes are pretty much standing there without food or supplies.

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

I never liked Sansa, but this season I really feel sorry for her. Finally back home, but her siblings became beyond creepy.

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 pm

The good thing is I've never seen Jon so much in love with someone. I do think he loved Ygritte too, but it was a different kind of love. Back then he didn't know what his purpose in life was, but now he does.

And it's very obvious, with all the talking about children, that he and Dany are going to have a child.
Last edited by Chilli on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Tormund: Mmm, I can breathe again. Down south the air smells like pigshit.
Jon: You've never been down south.
Tor: I've been to Winterfell.
Jon: That's the North.

Love!

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Tormund since he met Brienne has become hilarious.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Chilli wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm
Tormund since he met Brienne has become hilarious.
I loved it when he talked about having babies with her. lmao

Pigeon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Chilli wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:21 pm
I wonder if the actor who plays Gendry couldn't film more days because we don't see him anymore after he arrives at Eastwatch.

And why don't Jon & co follow Gendry to Eastwatch?
Jon and the rest would have slowed down Gendry. They had their weapons, captured wight, and iirc an injured Thoros to deal with.
Pigeon wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:06 pm
Viserion slowly sliding off the ice into the water damn near ended me. :(

And then Jon gets about 5 words to Benjen and boom gone. Will miss Joseph Mawle, brief as his appearances were.

Anyone else think Tormund was done? He and Sandor are quite the pair. And fire is still such an issue for Sandor. He may have had my favourite moment though, beaning a Wight with a rock and then calling him a dumb cunt. Hahahaha.
Lol I thought so. Even though I read the leaks and knew he was safe, HBO really tricked me for a moment and made me think they changed their minds. :lol:
No kidding! :shock: And then Sandor just plucks him up like nothing, lol. There really is a 'we're in this together' vibe in that group. Thoros saves Sandor, Jorah saves Thoros (I'm assuming that was a dragonglass knife? - bear went poooof), Sandor saves Tormund, Tormund saves Jorah when he falls off Drogon (lol), etc.

• Information