Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
chazza

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:23 am

JaqenisFaceful wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 am
chazza wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am
the version i found had horrible audio glitches so i'll just wait till it airs. feel free to send me a decent source if anyone has any.
The version I found is pretty decent but it has Arabic subtitles, which I guess could be turned off. Send me a PM if you would like the link so I could reply (I am not yet allowed to send PMs since Im new).
neither can i, for the same reason! guess i've to spend the whole night here commenting on a "leak" that i couldn't watch properly!

Jack Bauer 24

Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am
I liked this episode, but it is so different in tone than the rest of the show. GOT now officially became fantasy story.
What makes it so much more fantasy? We've seen dragons and white walkers before.

chazza

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:25 am

RBloodworth wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 am
chazza wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am
the version i found had horrible audio glitches so i'll just wait till it airs. feel free to send me a decent source if anyone has any.

what i really want to know is - WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THIS EPISODE?

"death is the enemy" is something i have seen thrown around, but i guess thats just fanfic.
"Blood of the Dragon" had been reported as a title for Episode 7.5; I have a feeling that they may use it for this one. You can understand why they'd want to keep that secret.
yeah and all that blood coming out of the dragon when the NK hit it.

he was right in front of drogon and he went for the harder (moving) target. why?

chazza

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:29 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Mau mau wrote:
I liked this episode, but it is so different in tone than the rest of the show. GOT now officially became fantasy story.
What makes it so much more fantasy? We've seen dragons and white walkers before.
first time we seen two supernatural beings going at each other innit!

and the characters trying to figure out the magic behind the wights.

but don't trust me on this, the version i saw had really bad audio.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:33 am

chazza wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:29 am
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Mau mau wrote:
first time we seen two supernatural beings going at each other innit!

and the characters trying to figure out the magic behind the wights.

but don't trust me on this, the version i saw had really bad audio.
Thanks. I know the Wight Hunt is the primary focus of the episode, but how is the non Wight stuff? No specifics, just want to know if good as well.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 am

How was Dany's reaction to seeing the army of the dead for the first time?

SerJorahIsTheMan

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:19 pm

This might be the best episode yet, and it's not for the reason I would have thought. The action and most of the dialogue (save Jorah and Jon) seemed corny to me. It wasn't even close to Hardhome. I'm really tired of the Sansa/Arya/Bran/LF boredom at Winterfell - the whole season there has been stupid.

I got a little misty last year when Manderly pointed at Jon and called him the White Wolf. It happened again at the end of this episode with Viserion. The whole tone of the episode was bleak and melancholy, as another poster put it. You could tell something bad was going to happen, it did, and it was horrific to watch. They nailed the sadness from that point of the episode on. This episode is completely different than any other in the series - it is definitely becoming a fantasy show now and I still love it. The scene at the end with Jon and Daeny is spectacular. It was worth the 6-season wait to see these two together, and I can't wait to see what happens next between them.

And once again, it was wonderful not to have to watch Euron try and destroy another episode with his cheese. Do not bring him back.

West of moon

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:32 pm

I've only seen parts of the episode so far like Viserion, and the bear (that was terrifying)... I think I'm just going to wait til it airs to watch the rest. My heart wasn't ready for this. :cry:

Ser Gerold Dayne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Fantastic episode in my opinion.I do pay for HBO and I will watch it when it airs but given the chance to see it this early I had to take it.Saw it in perfect video and audio quality so it was worth it.

Ser Gerold Dayne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 am
How was Dany's reaction to seeing the army of the dead for the first time?
We didn't quite see the very first reaction as her entry was obviously full of action but she was very moved by the WW and by the tragedy that happened to her because of them.She is now fully commited to destroy them and kill the NK.

• Information