Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
selena

Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:55 am

Violator wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:16 am
I still repeat that Jon should have run to challenge the NK when he shouted "leave now!". This would have been more heroic and cranked up the inevitable confrontation between these two. Jon could have thrown something last minute at the NK to knock his throw off and that is what caused him to miss, before he was finally dragged into the ice.

I don't know, it's the way Jon turns around and looks at him. It just has the look of, 'It's you and me now!' and I don't think what follows lives up to it in some way.

He could have thrown Long Claw and lost it in the effort - a loss for him.
visual wise they are of course holding off on Jon vs NK till the end but your idea is excellent..kinda like "try to take another one bitch"..that would have gone with the death look jon gives him that everyone is talking about. would have played well and would have been a nice counterpoint to NK's little show off after Hardhomme .

• Information