ONLY for those that have seen S7E6 - Disappointed?

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Jon and Dany hookup this epsidoe? I was on YT and a GoT video popped up titled "Jon Snow does not love me" and it had Dany in her "Beyond the Wall" dress, but the episode description says they hook up? Does Jon tell her he doesn't love her?

Violator
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm
Jon and Dany hookup this epsidoe? I was on YT and a GoT video popped up titled "Jon Snow does not love me" and it had Dany in her "Beyond the Wall" dress, but the episode description says they hook up? Does Jon tell her he doesn't love her?
Completely the opposite is implied.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Violator wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm
Jon and Dany hookup this epsidoe? I was on YT and a GoT video popped up titled "Jon Snow does not love me" and it had Dany in her "Beyond the Wall" dress, but the episode description says they hook up? Does Jon tell her he doesn't love her?
Completely the opposite is implied.
Thank you. I'm a Dany/Jon shipper I don't want major spoilers but can you just tell me if they have a bonding moment? I don't know why the video was titled that.

Blackfyre_72
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 pm

If you don't love Danaerys by the end of this episode, then you don't have a heart

LebronBMT
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:13 am

Blackfyre_72 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 pm
If you don't love Danaerys by the end of this episode, then you don't have a heart
If you change opinions on characters after individual episodes, then you are fickle.

LufkinAg
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 am

BeardedOnion wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 pm
LufkinAg wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 pm
BeardedOnion wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:40 pm


How should she defend him? By alienating her allies?

Also Sansa hasn't betrayed her family once on the show.

She betrayed her family in season one and took Jeoffrey side when she lied about what happened. She didn't have the integrity to just tell the truth because it would make her fantasy boy look like a wuss and coward we all knew. It cost the Butcher's boy his life, Arya her wolf and the life of her own wolf. She stabbed her family in the back that day.
Uh. How did she betray her family there? She told Ned told the truth beforehand and said she did the right thing and Arya understood why after.

Blame Ned, not Sansa because he said she's doing everything he taught her. Sansa has not betrayed her family once.

Dude you are wrong. she told Ned the truth before hand but Ned never agreed it was the right thing in the book nor the series. He merely stated in the series she couldn't betray Joffrey because that was going to be her husband. Arya never agreed that Sansa did the right thing. And Ned never said she's doing everything he taught her. You just made that up. She betrayed her family and it cost her her direwolf. Think what you want but your opinion is not based on real facts just things you thought happened.

User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:40 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm
Jon and Dany hookup this epsidoe? I was on YT and a GoT video popped up titled "Jon Snow does not love me" and it had Dany in her "Beyond the Wall" dress, but the episode description says they hook up? Does Jon tell her he doesn't love her?
It was Tyrion who said Jon loved her, but she hadn't realised at that point. So she reacts to Tyrion that Jon doesn't love her. At the end of episode 6 you'll clearly see Jon is in love and she realises it too.

User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:41 am

LufkinAg wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 am
BeardedOnion wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 pm
LufkinAg wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 pm



She betrayed her family in season one and took Jeoffrey side when she lied about what happened. She didn't have the integrity to just tell the truth because it would make her fantasy boy look like a wuss and coward we all knew. It cost the Butcher's boy his life, Arya her wolf and the life of her own wolf. She stabbed her family in the back that day.
Uh. How did she betray her family there? She told Ned told the truth beforehand and said she did the right thing and Arya understood why after.

Blame Ned, not Sansa because he said she's doing everything he taught her. Sansa has not betrayed her family once.

Dude you are wrong. she told Ned the truth before hand but Ned never agreed it was the right thing in the book nor the series. He merely stated in the series she couldn't betray Joffrey because that was going to be her husband. Arya never agreed that Sansa did the right thing. And Ned never said she's doing everything he taught her. You just made that up. She betrayed her family and it cost her her direwolf. Think what you want but your opinion is not based on real facts just things you thought happened.
No you are wrong, Ned doesn't speak to Sansa before because she was immediately brought to the Robert and Cersei.

User avatar
PulledGroin
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:29 am

LebronBMT wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:29 pm
Blackfyre_72 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 pm

it would have been better if Dany decided herself to go Beyond the Wall and would have made more sense given her previous conversation with Tyrion.
I was thinking exactly this. I fear they have rushed this season despite HBO begging them to produce more episodes. The fault for this lies squarely on the shoulders of D&D.

Edit: Also, it would have made more sense if they sent the Hound back carrying the wight with the team following them and defending the Hound's back. Dany flying over just because of nervs or something and in the end making the right, even heroic decision, to go north would have been much better.
I believe the main problem, as with everything is money. When GoT fist came out, everyone was under contract for 6 seasons. when season 6 ended, everyone wanted more money and negotiated said increases on a per episode basis. So how do you pay everyone more in season 7 with the same budget as season 6? Fewer episodes. Thus, the rushed story lines, people moving across the continent in minutes instead of seasons, the who cares attitude of the disjointed plots, etc. And money still seems to be a big issue for some reason because the producers, directors, writers still bitch about how much the CGI for the Dragons costs.

Also not sure why HBO caved to them, unless they had some clause in their contract that protected them, but 10 eps = 3 months of subs, whereas 7 and 6 = 2 months of subs. HBO is the big loser here. And I for one will be cancelling HBO once GoT is over because there is nothing of interest that they produce other than GoT and WW, neither of which will be back until 2019 apparently, so until then, I'll spend that 15 bucks on Netflix instead.

BeardedOnion
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 am

LufkinAg wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 am
BeardedOnion wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:22 pm
LufkinAg wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 pm



She betrayed her family in season one and took Jeoffrey side when she lied about what happened. She didn't have the integrity to just tell the truth because it would make her fantasy boy look like a wuss and coward we all knew. It cost the Butcher's boy his life, Arya her wolf and the life of her own wolf. She stabbed her family in the back that day.
Uh. How did she betray her family there? She told Ned told the truth beforehand and said she did the right thing and Arya understood why after.

Blame Ned, not Sansa because he said she's doing everything he taught her. Sansa has not betrayed her family once.

Dude you are wrong. she told Ned the truth before hand but Ned never agreed it was the right thing in the book nor the series. He merely stated in the series she couldn't betray Joffrey because that was going to be her husband. Arya never agreed that Sansa did the right thing. And Ned never said she's doing everything he taught her. You just made that up. She betrayed her family and it cost her her direwolf. Think what you want but your opinion is not based on real facts just things you thought happened.
Watch the scene again lol

Ned fully backs Sansa's decision and does NOT believe she betrayed the family.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests