ONLY for those that have seen S7E6 - Disappointed?

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Hand0theKing

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:29 pm

trarecar wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:30 pm
Upon second viewing and reading Sue's recap, I realize that Dany was waiting for Jon to return, not her dragon, further disappointing me in her reaction regarding Viserion's death.

I mean, she calls them her children, but maybe she means it in a fur baby way? Not fruit of my loins way? Because if my actual child died I would be inconsolable.
Well I'm sure it's implied that she's extremely upset about the dragon's death - so much so that she's abandoning her campaign against Cersei to avenge the loss and kill the NK. The show is also going to great lengths to show us how strong her feelings for Jon have become.

As upset as she was to lose a dragon, she was more upset at the thought of losing Jon. That has likely thrown her for a loop within her own mind. The one thing she wasn't prepared for when she sailed to Westeros was to meet/fall for Jon Snow.

Icewalker

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:45 pm

"Characters aren’t so much pieces being moved on a board than the board is being moved under them, credulity be damned. In a show full of dragons and magic, it’s strange that the humans are starting to feel fake."

Sums it up for me.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Just rewatched it. Anyone else notice Jon drops Longclaw before he's tackled into the water by the 2 wights? Is that a post production mistake?

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Also, when NK throws the ice spear we see it go past Drogon as he slightly turns, but then it's like they spliced the footage wrong because they show it go past him again. Like a double take. Looks weird. Anyone else see it?

PulledGroin

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:02 am

Jack,

He drops it on purpose i think, i.e. he has the sight and knows he going to be tackled and the ice is going to break and he decides to drop the sword to pick up later, i.e bullshizit, lol.

Didn't see the spear thing.

Think I dreamt of Sansa and Arya arguing at Winterfell, but it was in spanish, and it was because Arya sleept with some guy named Raul that Sansa was dating, or I fell asleep watching Telemundo again, same thing i guess, hehe.

• Information