Season 7 Likely Deaths

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
imagotbluray
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 am

JennyT wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm
Off Topic
imagotbluray wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm
JennyT wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:47 pm
TBH I don't think there will be much surprise deaths in season 7.We know of the Tarlys,Olenna,Ellaria and the Sandsnakes,Thoros,Littlefinger and Viserion.That's it.Also Tormund is not dying this season.They would give him a proper death scene.
What about: randyll tarly - dickin tarly - beric dondarrion - benjen stark
I included the Tarly's and yeah benjen too.I don't think Berric is dying
Well the spoilers sure do say he offs.

User avatar
Needle
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:05 pm

JennyT wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm
Off Topic
imagotbluray wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm
JennyT wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:47 pm
TBH I don't think there will be much surprise deaths in season 7.We know of the Tarlys,Olenna,Ellaria and the Sandsnakes,Thoros,Littlefinger and Viserion.That's it.Also Tormund is not dying this season.They would give him a proper death scene.
What about: randyll tarly - dickin tarly - beric dondarrion - benjen stark
I included the Tarly's and yeah benjen too.I don't think Berric is dying
(Leak spoilers)
► Show Spoiler
Image

imagotbluray
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:28 pm

That was the 2nd rlse of spoilers - didnt say that in the 1st which is most likely the correct one.

User avatar
Stark Wolf
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am

If the leaks are to be believed, Melisandre is killed by Arya.

User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 am

Stark Wolf wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am
If the leaks are to be believed, Melisandre is killed by Arya.
I read the leaks, but I haven't read that. Melisandre will be at Dragonstone. Arya will be at Winterfell. They might cross at some point, but I don't think Arya will kill her this season.

imagotbluray
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Arya kills littlefinger - not mel.

User avatar
Stark Wolf
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Chilli wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 am
Stark Wolf wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am
If the leaks are to be believed, Melisandre is killed by Arya.
I read the leaks, but I haven't read that. Melisandre will be at Dragonstone. Arya will be at Winterfell. They might cross at some point, but I don't think Arya will kill her this season.
I'm very leery of the leaks, but they do say Arya meets Mel as she is traveling north and Mel is traveling south and she kills her. Time will tell!

User avatar
trarecar
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 am

Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:59 pm

One of the trailers shows Mel watching Jon and Dany's meeting at Dragonstone, so Ayra can't kill her yet. I DO think Mel will die from Ayra's hand, and I think she knows it. But not this season.

I think as soon as Bran gets to Winterfell, Littlefinger's days are numbered. Does anyone know what episode that is supposed to happen? Since Jon leaves for Dragonstone pretty early, I don't think it will be Jon that does it. I agree that Arya seems the likely suspect, but I'm gonna say it's going to be Sansa. Maybe with poison, a la Joffrey. Wouldn't that be delicious payback?

No way Cersei dies until the next to last episode of the entire series, maybe the last.

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Needle wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:05 pm
JennyT wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm
Off Topic
imagotbluray wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm


What about: randyll tarly - dickin tarly - beric dondarrion - benjen stark
I included the Tarly's and yeah benjen too.I don't think Berric is dying
(Leak spoilers)
► Show Spoiler
That was definitely not in the leaks, it just people's own speculation because some people believe that Lady Stoneheart will bring Jon back to life in the books, since Lady Stoneheart isn't in the show some people have conducted this theory.

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Stark Wolf wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm
Chilli wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 am
Stark Wolf wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am
If the leaks are to be believed, Melisandre is killed by Arya.
I read the leaks, but I haven't read that. Melisandre will be at Dragonstone. Arya will be at Winterfell. They might cross at some point, but I don't think Arya will kill her this season.
I'm very leery of the leaks, but they do say Arya meets Mel as she is traveling north and Mel is traveling south and she kills her. Time will tell!
No, it really doesn't say that. Arya travels North, and we see Melisandre on Dragonstone, where she apparently comments that she has at least have brought ice and fire together.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests