Season 7 Likely Deaths

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
GeraltOfRivia

Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Tormund is the face of the Wildlings, just as Greyworm is the one of the Unsullied. I can't see them dying this season.

Edd worries me as well. I could see him as an early casualty in season 8 or late in episode 7. We also didn't have any information that he might be at the wight hunt, so he might live to see another day.
Wildlings importance is not a key and leaks did said Tormund features in the last scene of the season when Night king attacks. Edd is fine because áttack is at Eastwatch not Castle Black.
Just a guy full of sarcasm, flaws and himself.

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 am

GeraltOfRivia wrote:

Wildlings importance is not a key and leaks did said Tormund features in the last scene of the season when Night king attacks. Edd is fine because áttack is at Eastwatch not Castle Black.
The leaks also said Tormund escapes. :)

After all, someone has to warn everyone.

GeraltOfRivia

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:36 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 am
GeraltOfRivia wrote:

The leaks also said Tormund escapes. :)

After all, someone has to warn everyone.
Leaks said we saw Tormund running away but you can't outrun this army or a dragon. Season 8 will be murderfest and a lots of characters will die.
Just a guy full of sarcasm, flaws and himself.

VixenMel

Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:24 am

Sansa wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:07 am
I'm also willing to bet that Yara won't survive. Her death would be important to Theon's character, he was under her care and protection for so long, I think that if she dies, he'll grow as a character and become stronger.
The leaks said we don't see Yara again not that she's dead. Hopefully that means the Leakers missed something because Alfie Allen said what a big season it is for Theon S7 and all we know from the leaks about him is when Euron attacks Theon jumps overboard, he gets to Dragonstone where Jon roughs him up and and he is at The Dragon Pit scene. That is literally it, there definitely has to be more to his story than that, so I'm kind of naively hoping Dany gives him some men and he goes on a rescue mission for Yara
Jorah Mormont: ...Until my last breath, I will remember. After I have forgotten my mother's face...

JennyT

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:47 pm

TBH I don't think there will be much surprise deaths in season 7.We know of the Tarlys,Olenna,Ellaria and the Sandsnakes,Thoros,Littlefinger and Viserion.That's it.Also Tormund is not dying this season.They would give him a proper death scene.

imagotbluray

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm

JennyT wrote:
TBH I don't think there will be much surprise deaths in season 7.We know of the Tarlys,Olenna,Ellaria and the Sandsnakes,Thoros,Littlefinger and Viserion.That's it.Also Tormund is not dying this season.They would give him a proper death scene.
What about: randyll tarly - dickin tarly - beric dondarrion - benjen stark

Chilli

Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:50 am

I think Yara is going to die because Theon will have to learn to live with the consequences.
The Tyrells and Martels are all going to die because they're not important for the endgame.
In season 8 I think Jaime, Sandor, Podric, ... might have a heroic dead to save someone else.
Sam and Gilly will survive because there also has to be something sweet too. And Sam will be the heir of his house.
Jon will survive because there has to be some kind of ruler in the end and Jon has learned how to do that. But maybe he will rule from Winterfell?
I always thought Dany was going to die and reunite with Drogo and her child with him, but not until the very end.
Bronn will survive because he's too clever/cunning to die, the same with Tryion and Varys.
No idea about Meera, Sansa, Arya and Bran.
Cersei will die, but in season 8 because they will wanna keep Lena Heady as long as possible.
Brienne might die to save Jaime or she might survive.
The dragons and the direwolves will die in season 8 (Viserion in season 7 if the leaks are right)
The Mountain will die, not sure if it will be in season 7 or season 8.

JennyT

Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Off Topic
imagotbluray wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:37 pm
JennyT wrote:
What about: randyll tarly - dickin tarly - beric dondarrion - benjen stark
I included the Tarly's and yeah benjen too.I don't think Berric is dying

rphmom

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

It might be easier to list who survives S7. My predictions:

Most confident:
Cersei at Jaime's hand (pun not intended)
Jaime by suicide by combat
All of Dorne (no point in them anymore)
Queen of Thorns/Tyrell (as much as I hate it, same as above)
Yara Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy
The Mountain
Beric Dondarrion
Thoros of Myr
Edd
Tormund (sorry)

50/50:
Varys
Missendei (sp)
Grey Worm
Bronn
Jorah
Bran (if the wall falls this season)

Survive this season but bite it in S8:
Bran (once he shares his knowledge and wall falls)
Jon
Dany (I wish)

Survive overall:
Sansa
Tyrion
Arya
Theon (he's too tortured to die)
Brienne
Pod
Littlefinger

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 am

Chilli wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:50 am
I think Yara is going to die because Theon will have to learn to live with the consequences.
The Tyrells and Martels are all going to die because they're not important for the endgame.
In season 8 I think Jaime, Sandor, Podric, ... might have a heroic dead to save someone else.
Sam and Gilly will survive because there also has to be something sweet too. And Sam will be the heir of his house.
Jon will survive because there has to be some kind of ruler in the end and Jon has learned how to do that. But maybe he will rule from Winterfell?
I always thought Dany was going to die and reunite with Drogo and her child with him, but not until the very end.
Bronn will survive because he's too clever/cunning to die, the same with Tryion and Varys.
No idea about Meera, Sansa, Arya and Bran.
Cersei will die, but in season 8 because they will wanna keep Lena Heady as long as possible.
Brienne might die to save Jaime or she might survive.
The dragons and the direwolves will die in season 8 (Viserion in season 7 if the leaks are right)
The Mountain will die, not sure if it will be in season 7 or season 8.
I've always been convinced since reading the books that Theon will be the ruler of the Iron Islands and head of his house. And that can only happen, sadly, if Yara dies :( . Curious to see what direction the show goes regarding these characters. They're not main, so D&D might change things, but Theon living with the consequences is exactly what I envision when I hear "bittersweet ending".

Agree about Sam 100%. Lmao imagine Gilly as Lady of Horn Hill. That come up!

• Information