Season 7 Likely Deaths

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica

Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 pm

trarecar wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:59 pm
One of the trailers shows Mel watching Jon and Dany's meeting at Dragonstone, so Ayra can't kill her yet. I DO think Mel will die from Ayra's hand, and I think she knows it. But not this season.

I think as soon as Bran gets to Winterfell, Littlefinger's days are numbered. Does anyone know what episode that is supposed to happen? Since Jon leaves for Dragonstone pretty early, I don't think it will be Jon that does it. I agree that Arya seems the likely suspect, but I'm gonna say it's going to be Sansa. Maybe with poison, a la Joffrey. Wouldn't that be delicious payback?

No way Cersei dies until the next to last episode of the entire series, maybe the last.
It is in episode 7, before that we will see Sansa and Arya at odds, while Bran tries to keep the peace. Bran tells Sansa about Littlefinger's betrayal. Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, and Arya carries out the sentence with the Valyrian steel dagger, the catspaw assassin blade.
Last edited by Boudica on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

trarecar

Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:34 pm

That is going to be an awesome break the internet moment!

imagotbluray

Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Nothing about the "shame" chick.

Guess she is still alive.

Stark Wolf

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Boudica wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:19 pm
Stark Wolf wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 pm
Chilli wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:15 am

I read the leaks, but I haven't read that. Melisandre will be at Dragonstone. Arya will be at Winterfell. They might cross at some point, but I don't think Arya will kill her this season.
I'm very leery of the leaks, but they do say Arya meets Mel as she is traveling north and Mel is traveling south and she kills her. Time will tell!
No, it really doesn't say that. Arya travels North, and we see Melisandre on Dragonstone, where she apparently comments that she has at least have brought ice and fire together.
There is a you-tube video that claims to be from leaks and claims Arya kills Mel. I'm on Reddit, so the only leaks I believe are by people who post on Free Folk.

Pigeon

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 am

I am curious about Grey Worm. I can't find anything definitive, but he isn't at the Dragonpit. Huh.

Chilli

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 am

It's not in the leaks, but I think Grey Worm dies in Casterly Rock. Or it's also possible he's wounded, but that was already the case in a previous season.

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:13 am

I also think Grey Worm will die.

Flayed Potatoes

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:29 pm

If he dies that means Lads and Lads 2 were wrong. Interesting.

Pigeon

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:38 pm

I kind of assumed that he dies somewhere in the Casterly Rock melee, but you'd think that'd be something they'd know. Ah well, will know soon enough.

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:29 pm
If he dies that means Lads and Lads 2 were wrong. Interesting.
We don't really know, I am not sure they will be 100% correct about every single thing.

Some of the first production spoiler pictures we saw was of Missandei with that brooch of the three headed dragons.

Somewhere I ve seen a theory that Missandei doesn't wear that broach at the start of the season, she only start wearing it after a certain point. It could point to Grey Worm's death, because she might be wearing it in memory of him. Or he just give her the brooch before he departed.
I don't know that borach might be part of his official uniform or regalia that must be worn on his uniform, or it might show his rank. This theory sounded very convincing to me, although I ve not payed any attention to what Missandei has been wearing, and if she has worn this brooch during the first two episodes. And of course there is the fact that Grey Worm is not in the dragon pits.

• Information