Tormund & Beric are okay!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Lyannabanna

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:55 pm

When the wight dragon attacked the wall in S7E7, T&B climbed down from the lookout post, turned right and headed atop the wall toward Castle Black. Then the path behind them collapsed and several redshirts fell. I photoshopped a screenshot of a frame immediately after that:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ma8 ... WRVdHh3LTA

Tormund is easily recognized. By comparing the other man's fur hood with earlier views, I'm almost certain that it's Beric. Their next move would be to continue to CB to alert Edd. He may not know about the breach cuz the undead horde went south, not west.

There is no longer a need for the NW, so hopefully all survivors will go to Winterfell.

Grandmaester Flash

Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 am

There's really no need for this to be in Quarantine. It is from S7, so no spoilers are involved.

Lyannabanna

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Grandmaester Flash wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 am
There's really no need for this to be in Quarantine. It is from S7, so no spoilers are involved.
I disagree… There are fans very concerned about these characters who lack the technical resources to isolate and enhance screenshots of a single frame. They prefer to rely on info presented by HBO in S8, and their preferences are worthy of respect.

P.S. You're welcome!

Grandmaester Flash

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:17 pm

I thought it was fairly obvious that they got away.

Stormborn

Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:27 pm

Grandmaester Flash wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:17 pm
I thought it was fairly obvious that they got away.
It is fairly obvious and the only technology I used was: pause, rewind and play.

• Information