Based on the leaks...

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
User avatar
trarecar
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 am

Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:38 pm

So now I'm seeing that The Wall will fall as Jon and Dany are having sex? When did that get leaked? Kinda cheesy, hope it's done well if it is in fact happening.

And if Bran crosses the Wall in Ep 1 and the Wall doesn't fall until Ep 7 (?) I wonder what makes it fall? It makes sense that it will be Bran crossing since they haven't mentioned the horn on the show, but I guess the NK is looking for Bran the whole time, and once he finally finds him and sees that he is in Winterfell, he will come and break the Wall?

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:42 am

trarecar wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:38 pm
So now I'm seeing that The Wall will fall as Jon and Dany are having sex? When did that get leaked? Kinda cheesy, hope it's done well if it is in fact happening.

And if Bran crosses the Wall in Ep 1 and the Wall doesn't fall until Ep 7 (?) I wonder what makes it fall? It makes sense that it will be Bran crossing since they haven't mentioned the horn on the show, but I guess the NK is looking for Bran the whole time, and once he finally finds him and sees that he is in Winterfell, he will come and break the Wall?
It could also be the flames from the wight dragon perhaps it breaks the spells in the Wall. The Night King might just have been waiting for a dragon all along.

User avatar
eloradanan
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Does anyone / books in the citadel know of Jon's birth?

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:11 pm

eloradanan wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:30 pm
Does anyone / books in the citadel know of Jon's birth?
In what way? As a Targaryen or as the bastard son of Ned?

According to the leaks Gilly stumbles upon the information about Rhaegar and Lyanna. Bran witnesses their wedding. Gilly reads something about a child being born, and Rhaegar's marriage to Elia being annulled. Sam and Bran later puts two and two together. Apparently Jon was named Aegon.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Is Daario gone for good?

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:50 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 pm
Is Daario gone for good?
Seems like he is.

User avatar
Raeslewolhn
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 am

Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:17 pm

trarecar wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:42 pm
I'm looking forward to Arya finally coming home to Winterfell. I can't remember if this was in the spoilers (I don't think it was), but I also really want her to see Nymeria again.

I can't wait for Jon to finally confront Theon. As much as it pains me, I want to see an ice dragon.

And finally, yes - I want to see #epicboatsex. :lol:
I agree with all of these feelings and all thoughts except I think we're all assuming about Boatsex. Because the leak indications could also just mean they have a conversation. No real confirmation of sex. I don't want to get my hopes up or focus on that. But yay if it happens :)

User avatar
VixenMel
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 am

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 am

I'm simple, I look forward to Dany and Jorah reuniting and hopefully having a good chat after his healed.
Jorah Mormont: ...Until my last breath, I will remember. After I have forgotten my mother's face...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests