Detailed spoilers for ep 2

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Lyannabanna
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:18 am

Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Edmure Tully

The night she killed him, Arya surely heard Walder tell Jaime that Edmure was locked in the Twins dungeon.

In Walder/Arya's toast speech, he/she said that it was the second feast in a fortnight (two weeks). So maybe we will learn later that she had already released him.

Otherwise, Roslin may want to become Lady of Riverrun and do it herself? At this point with a son to support, she has nothing better to do, huh?

The actor is booked to appear sometime this season:
http://watchersonthewall.com/filming-co ... r-returns/
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_7

Meanwhile I gotta wonder what Arya has been doing for two whole weeks between exterminations of House Frey <LOL>!

jorywea
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Lyannabanna wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 pm
Edmure Tully

The night she killed him, Arya surely heard Walder tell Jaime that Edmure was locked in the Twins dungeon.

In Walder/Arya's toast speech, he/she said that it was the second feast in a fortnight (two weeks). So maybe we will learn later that she had already released him.

Otherwise, Roslin may want to become Lady of Riverrun and do it herself? At this point with a son to support, she has nothing better to do, huh?

The actor is booked to appear sometime this season:
http://watchersonthewall.com/filming-co ... r-returns/
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_7

Meanwhile I gotta wonder what Arya has been doing for two whole weeks between exterminations of House Frey <LOL>!
Edmure was cut for the Ed Sheeran cameo

User avatar
Black Raven
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm

I find it just incredible that so much detail has leaked out :o How the hell did that happen? HBO and B&W must be fuming!

It will be interesting after watching Ep2 (Stormborn) how much is confirmed from this spoiler or how accurate it is :?:

Interesting to see that one thing mentioned in the leak was Arya turns up at the inn on the crossroads and meets up with Hot Pie (Ben Hawkey) again. That actor appearing in 'Stormborn' has also been confirmed in - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5655178/ful ... cl_sm#cast

I know many fans have hoped that Hot Pie returns (me included). Also Gendry, but we know that's a fact from the filming leaks in Spain last year.

Now just looking forward the airing on Sunday night - 2am in the morning for me :)

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Black Raven wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm
I find it just incredible that so much detail has leaked out :o How the hell did that happen? HBO and B&W must be fuming!

It will be interesting after watching Ep2 (Stormborn) how much is confirmed from this spoiler or how accurate it is :?:

Interesting to see that one thing mentioned in the leak was Arya turns up at the inn on the crossroads and meets up with Hot Pie (Ben Hawkey) again. That actor appearing in 'Stormborn' has also been confirmed in - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5655178/ful ... cl_sm#cast

I know many fans have hoped that Hot Pie returns (me included). Also Gendry, but we know that's a fact from the filming leaks in Spain last year.

Now just looking forward the airing on Sunday night - 2am in the morning for me :)
HBO is likely not happy but it keeps on happening every season, it is actually a small percentage of the fandom who follows the leaks diligently. Although it has been growing.

The guy who spoiled this episode was spot on in episode 1, so I suspect that he will be spot on for episode 2 as well.

There are also these few titbits from the first episode thread:

- He says the episode is amazing and is easily top 10 material. The sea battle is insane and Euron is actually very creepy. The last scene is Theon in the water watching the flames of the ships with tears in his eyes. Sadly we see nothing from that Ellaria and Yara sex scene, it's just kissing.
- Arya is at an Inn and she wants to go to King's Landing and try to kill Cersei, Se also mentions Illyn Payne. However she sees Hot Pie and he tells her Cersei is dangerous and she blew up the Sept and the Starks have taken winterfell and she gets really happy. And she decides to go to Winterfell.
- Jon receives a raven from Dany and he decides to go to make an alliance and take dragonglass. Before he leaves he has a quick scene with Ghost, send Tormund to Eastwatch, and makes Sansa in charge. He goes to the crypts and he breaks down in front of Neds statue. Littlefinger sees this and tries to get into his skin, but Jon chokeslammes him. Very powerful set of scenes for Jon.
- Many political scenes in dragonstone with ALL of Danys allies. Tyrion is back to his old self planning the war and being witty.
- Cersei convinces Randyl Tarly to betray the Tyrrells. Randyl says to his son that after he's done with the Tyrrells he'll go to old town to take care of Sam.
- Littlefinger tries to convince Royce to betray Jon and support Sansa but Royce tells him to fuck off.

(It is 3am in the morning for me :) )

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Boudica wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm
Black Raven wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm
Same for me! Late night-early morning here I come. I already have the alarm set. Glad I'm on vacation. :)

I imagine there will be even more interest to get leaks for the final season.

Do you think HBO/D&D will take extra precautions to protect the ending or do what they've done so far?

User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Boudica wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm

(It is 3am in the morning for me :) )
For me too. What country are you from? I'm from Belgium.

Really looking forward to next episode. Arya and Hotpie will be funny. Dragonstone with Dany, Olenna, Elaria and Tyrion will hopefully very interesting. Sam and Jorah, hope they'll have an interesting conversation about Dany, Jon, Jeor, ... Jon and Littlefinger being parallel with Ned and Littlefinger. The sea battle with Euron Greyjoy.

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:41 pm
Boudica wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm
Black Raven wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm
Same for me! Late night-early morning here I come. I already have the alarm set. Glad I'm on vacation. :)

I imagine there will be even more interest to get leaks for the final season.

Do you think HBO/D&D will take extra precautions to protect the ending or do what they've done so far?
It is a great time for a vacation! Luckily I don't work on Mondays.

D&D and HBO are already taking maximum precautions but I think the show is just too big it can't be contained. It seems like D&D just wants to move on, perhaps they will not even care too much about spoilers.

Chilli wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:52 pm
Boudica wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm

(It is 3am in the morning for me :) )
For me too. What country are you from? I'm from Belgium.

Really looking forward to next episode. Arya and Hotpie will be funny. Dragonstone with Dany, Olenna, Elaria and Tyrion will hopefully very interesting. Sam and Jorah, hope they'll have an interesting conversation about Dany, Jon, Jeor, ... Jon and Littlefinger being parallel with Ned and Littlefinger. The sea battle with Euron Greyjoy.
I am from South Africa, so it is actually winter right now. Although it isn't particularly cold compared to the Northern hemisphere.

Yes, there is actually a lot to look forward to in this episode. The meeting with Dany and her allies will be good, I am also looking forward to see Dany's discussion with Varys and Melisandre.
Jon's scenes in the crypts sounds pretty good, and I am interested to see Jorah and Sam interact. We will also have our first sea battle even if will not be that long.

This might actually be the best episode of the season.

Lyannabanna
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:18 am

Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:57 pm

jorywea wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:35 pm
Lyannabanna wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 pm
Edmure Tully

The night she killed him, Arya surely heard Walder tell Jaime that Edmure was locked in the Twins dungeon.

In Walder/Arya's toast speech, he/she said that it was the second feast in a fortnight (two weeks). So maybe we will learn later that she had already released him.

Otherwise, Roslin may want to become Lady of Riverrun and do it herself? At this point with a son to support, she has nothing better to do, huh?

The actor is booked to appear sometime this season:
http://watchersonthewall.com/filming-co ... r-returns/
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_7

Meanwhile I gotta wonder what Arya has been doing for two whole weeks between exterminations of House Frey <LOL>!
Edmure was cut for the Ed Sheeran cameo
Thanks for the info! I'm still wondering what she did during those two weeks and whether she freed Edmure!

User avatar
Black Raven
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Boudica wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm
Black Raven wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm
I find it just incredible that so much detail has leaked out :o How the hell did that happen? HBO and B&W must be fuming!

It will be interesting after watching Ep2 (Stormborn) how much is confirmed from this spoiler or how accurate it is :?:

Interesting to see that one thing mentioned in the leak was Arya turns up at the inn on the crossroads and meets up with Hot Pie (Ben Hawkey) again. That actor appearing in 'Stormborn' has also been confirmed in - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5655178/ful ... cl_sm#cast

I know many fans have hoped that Hot Pie returns (me included). Also Gendry, but we know that's a fact from the filming leaks in Spain last year.

Now just looking forward the airing on Sunday night - 2am in the morning for me :)
HBO is likely not happy but it keeps on happening every season, it is actually a small percentage of the fandom who follows the leaks diligently. Although it has been growing.

The guy who spoiled this episode was spot on in episode 1, so I suspect that he will be spot on for episode 2 as well.

There are also these few titbits from the first episode thread:

- He says the episode is amazing and is easily top 10 material. The sea battle is insane and Euron is actually very creepy. The last scene is Theon in the water watching the flames of the ships with tears in his eyes. Sadly we see nothing from that Ellaria and Yara sex scene, it's just kissing.
- Arya is at an Inn and she wants to go to King's Landing and try to kill Cersei, Se also mentions Illyn Payne. However she sees Hot Pie and he tells her Cersei is dangerous and she blew up the Sept and the Starks have taken winterfell and she gets really happy. And she decides to go to Winterfell.
- Jon receives a raven from Dany and he decides to go to make an alliance and take dragonglass. Before he leaves he has a quick scene with Ghost, send Tormund to Eastwatch, and makes Sansa in charge. He goes to the crypts and he breaks down in front of Neds statue. Littlefinger sees this and tries to get into his skin, but Jon chokeslammes him. Very powerful set of scenes for Jon.
- Many political scenes in dragonstone with ALL of Danys allies. Tyrion is back to his old self planning the war and being witty.
- Cersei convinces Randyl Tarly to betray the Tyrrells. Randyl says to his son that after he's done with the Tyrrells he'll go to old town to take care of Sam.
- Littlefinger tries to convince Royce to betray Jon and support Sansa but Royce tells him to fuck off.

(It is 3am in the morning for me :) )
Well, that Ep2 leak was spot on! Pretty much covered the entire episode scene by scene. No way was that speculation. Whoever is posting these leaks must have seen a DVD or got info from 'an insider' who has a copy?

From what you say above, it sounds like if a DVD was leaked, it was an early (perhaps unedited) version as some of those events didn't happen in Ep2? e.g There is no mention of Ayra saying to Hot Pie she was going to Kings Landing to kill Illn Payne or Cersei, only saying that she was heading down to Kings Landing. Was correct though that when Hot Pie told her about Jon defeating the Boltons at the BoB and him now being King of the North in WInterfell, she decided to turn round and go up to Winterfell.

Likewise no scene with Jon and Ghost or that Cersei told Randyll to turn against the Tyrells - That was Jaime - Nothing either about Randyll going to Oldtown to 'take care' of Sam or that LF tries to convince Royce to betray Jon who tells him to fuck off, hehe :D

A pity those scenes were cut from the final edit that was aired, but probably the show runners were capped by a time limit for that episode? Anyhow, I hope these dropped clips will appear on You-Tube sometime.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests