Cersi- The Night QUEEN

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
bwillisicecold

Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 pm

For some odd reason i got the feeling during jamie and cersei scene last night that since she has hardly any allies left, and has essentially lost her shit. She will make a deal with the night king to become the night queen after she loses her grip on kings landing.

K-wilding

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Nah, she's gonna die and it will be good. Not sure if it will be at Arya, Jamie, Dany or Tyrion's hands but my $ is on Dany. Night Queen wouldn't fulfill the prophecy. IMHO

Lyannabanna

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 pm

bwillisicecold wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 pm
For some odd reason i got the feeling during jamie and cersei scene last night that since she has hardly any allies left, and has essentially lost her shit. She will make a deal with the night king to become the night queen after she loses her grip on kings landing.
K-wilding wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:19 pm
Nah, she's gonna die and it will be good. Not sure if it will be at Arya, Jamie, Dany or Tyrion's hands but my $ is on Dany. Night Queen wouldn't fulfill the prophecy. IMHO
Dany is FIRE. The NK is ICE. Jon is the LINK between them!

• Information