Is the "Watchers" fansite network going to expand to include HBO's "Confederate" by Benioff and Weiss?

Anything goes!
The Dragon Demands

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 pm

WatchersOnTheWall.com expanded to also run WestworldWatchers, another major show on HBO.

It was just announced that Game of Thrones's own showrunners Benioff and Weiss are going to produce a new big show on HBO after Game of Thrones ends, called "Confederate".

Will the "Watchers network" expand to include coverage on this as well?
Co-Head Administrator, Game of Thrones Wiki

Because Rhaenyra has an army.

SueTheFury

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:23 pm

No.

Cumsprite

Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:30 pm

The public has been clamoring for a Man in the High Castle rip-off. Will it be able to glamorize the owning of human beings? FINGERS CROSSED!

Co-Head Schlamingerator of Flibbity Flobbity

CLOBIMON

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:40 pm

I've just been assuming WotW will continue into any new (GoT world) series that is greenlit, but I don't believe you've officially announced that it will. Perhaps it's too early to say... Plenty of time before now and the wrap of everything after the GoT finale.

Westworld Watchers hasn't been able to grab the participation like WotW. I'm not personally interested in community discussion for that show even while I watch it. Something I am keeping an eye on though is The Wheel of Time series, which still looks to be behind even GoT's prequel. A LOT of ASoIaF readers were also TWoT readers from my experiences on forums. If they do a show well and proper I think it has a better chance than the ones that didn't succeed that were suppose to be "the next GoT."

• Information