More wights

Korey1985

Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 pm

So I've been watching GOT for a short while even tho I've seen the entire series over more than 3xs an in the first episode of season seven we see the White Walkers army growing ever bigger. Now, since like season two Jon Snow has been insistent on burning all the dead but in that very first season 7 episode we see Wun Wun now part of the White Walkers army did the king in the north get so carried away beating the s**t out of Ramsey that he just completely forgot to burn the last giant's body??? Lol regardless still much love for the king in the north an the show!!!!!!

Grandmaester Flash

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 am

It wasn't Wun Wun. There were more giants at the beginning of this story, and many more before that.

Korey1985

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:00 pm

I get that there was way more giants an what not but ain't nothin you can say to convince me that ain't Wun Wun. Ain't like it's a big deal anyways just stupid lil observation that giants eye was gone just like how Wun Wun died that was him. They say even GRRM makes a mistake or two,since this world is so big he starts one character off as say, having brown eyes, then later on that character has green eyes. There so much goin on in this universe if the creator of it can make a mistake in the books the show bound to as well

Grandmaester Flash

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Korey1985 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:00 pm
I get that there was way more giants an what not but ain't nothin you can say to convince me that ain't Wun Wun. Ain't like it's a big deal anyways just stupid lil observation that giants eye was gone just like how Wun Wun died that was him. They say even GRRM makes a mistake or two,since this world is so big he starts one character off as say, having brown eyes, then later on that character has green eyes. There so much goin on in this universe if the creator of it can make a mistake in the books the show bound to as well
I think it's you who has made a mistake in this case.

Personally I think that the giant in the vision is facially quite different from Wun Wun. But that aside, if you watch Wun Wun's death scene again, I'm sure you'll find that he was shot in the other eye.

• Information