Dany finds out about Jon's ressurection?

ship1013

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 pm

I am new in this forum so I am not sure if this has been already discussed in another thread... My apologies in advance if that's the case...

Do you guys have any info about when and if Dany will find out that Jon has been ressurected ?

Any chance of this is discussed during this season?

Dgskdive

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:15 pm

ship1013 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 pm
I am new in this forum so I am not sure if this has been already discussed in another thread... My apologies in advance if that's the case...

Do you guys have any info about when and if Dany will find out that Jon has been ressurected ?

Any chance of this is discussed during this season?

We saw her ask Tyrion if he heard when Davos said that Jon took a dagger to the heart. So she is curious about it. Nobody knows about it, aside from someone on the Knights Watch, Melisandre, Davos, Tormund and Bran. How would she know or who would even tell her? I Think she will find out though. Why else have her ask Tyrion if he got that?

ship1013

Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you for reply. At the end she saw it. I assume she realized his wounds were deadly mortal. I wonder if this topic will bring back again this season

QueenofThrones

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:53 am

ship1013 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:50 pm
Thank you for reply. At the end she saw it. I assume she realized his wounds were deadly mortal. I wonder if this topic will bring back again this season
I think she'll bring it up next episode and Jon will tell Dany what happened.

Interestingly, we have not had an on-screen conversation about what exactly happened to Jon, except for the allusions to it last episode with Beric. I'm sure that Jon told Sansa, but we didn't see it. It will be really interesting to see how it plays out, especially to see how Jon feels about it - is he ashamed? Afraid? Embarrassed?

Chilli

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:03 am

Since Beric heard it from Tormund, the rest like Jorah and Sandor will know it too. Jorah will tell Dany.

• Information