S07E06 - Speculation and predictions

Lord Parramandas

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:46 pm

OK. My usual post... what are your predictions of the penultimate episode of S7? Please, no legit spoilers and leaks, personal speculation only.

odvesims

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:11 pm

1- Littlefinger's plan to pit Sansa against Arya will backfire, possibly with Bran revealing that most of the horror that their family has endured has been directly caused by LF. He'll be sentenced and Arya will serve as executioner. It'll be so cool if she did it with the dagger LF gave Brandon and slits his throat ala Meryn Trant/Walder Frey.

2- I predict only Jon, The Hound, Gendry and Jorah surviving the expedition beyond the wall. That means Tormund, Beric, Thoros are dying.

Lluid

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:43 am

- Beyond the wall : They will fight wights, many will die, but I suspect it won't be all. The first ice spiders maybe ? Bejen will probably show up too, bringing something new to the table.

- Winterfell : Arya will be warned by Bran and then decide to use the face of LittleFinger's spy blond girl to manipulate him. Killing this girl will be one more reason for Sansa and Arya to disagree.

- DragonStone : Theon will ask for help to rescue Yara, but a bit too late : Dany won't attack Euron for now. He'll face a complicated situation, again, and will probably take a stupid decision.

- On his road to Winterfell, Sam will learn about his father and brother. He'll be tempted to visit his mother and sister, but won't because "there's no time for that" : winter should be warned, Sam is coming.

• Information