To watch or not to watch

K-wilding

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:33 am

Argh.... Do I watch the leak early so I am not spoiled by the leaks (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it) or do I stay unsullied until Sunday? Last time it was a Friday with a busy weekend... this is Wednesday.... argh

And if I watch it without my husband, is it cheating???

Lluid

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 pm

I'd say don't watch.
In addition to the obvious reasons, I'd say :
- if you watch you'll be tempted to talk about it online, which statistically will increase our chances to read something we don't want to read. (we = the unsullied)
- wether it's cheating or not, depends on your relationship and your habits. But if you're wondering about it, then yes, it would be cheating.
Valar waitulis.

LebronBMT

Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:54 pm

I'd say watch it. The fact that you visit these sites already suggests some things have already been spoiled for you. It will only get worse.

Grandmaester Flash

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 am

Well I haven't watched it, and have so far managed to avoid spoilers. I'm not going to cave in now.

PulledGroin

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:47 am

I watched it because I already knew generally what was going to happen and just wanted to see the story visually, but if you truly have no idea what will happen, then I would suggest watching as you normally do.

Not Littlefinger

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 pm

I'd suggest no, at least based off me experience. I succumbed to temptation, and while I won't discuss the events here (obviously,) I will say that the only version I could find was rather low quality, not the HD on HBO Now that I'm used to. So that kinda ruined it for me. And of course, you can't just stop halfway through an episode. Also, now I'm itching to discuss it, but I don't want to go into the Quarantine forum because I'm trying to stay unsullied. That's just my experience.

LebronBMT

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Not Littlefinger wrote:
I'd suggest no, at least based off me experience. I succumbed to temptation, and while I won't discuss the events here (obviously,) I will say that the only version I could find was rather low quality, not the HD on HBO Now that I'm used to. So that kinda ruined it for me. And of course, you can't just stop halfway through an episode. Also, now I'm itching to discuss it, but I don't want to go into the Quarantine forum because I'm trying to stay unsullied. That's just my experience.
Have some class mate. Only watch hd leaks!

Not Littlefinger

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

LebronBMT wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:10 pm
Not Littlefinger wrote:
Have some class mate. Only watch hd leaks!
If having class was my concern, I wouldn't be watching leaks in the first place.

• Information