GoT General Discussion Guidelines

Jay Targ

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Really glad the forums are back! I'm liking this new format; it's clean and simple. Thanks Sue!

Flayed Potatoes

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Thanks Sue! :)

Dee Stark

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Ginevra wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:58 pm
Thanks, Sue! I'm so glad there are three areas because those of us in the middle - book sullied but not Season 7 sullied - will really appreciate it.

Dee, you have a different avatar? Is everyone doing different avatars?
I was bored of my old pic. I tried to change it in my Gravatar account but I cant get it to work for some reason!!!!

SueTheFury

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:56 pm

You're welcome! Go start new posts! :lol:

Stark+DireWolvesFTW

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Thanks for revamping the forums! Looking forward to good discussions and especially the upcoming season!
The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives...

HelenCarnate

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Totally digging the new "real" forum! Nice work Sue and the WotW Team! :D
Team Targaryen since 1997 | Twitter: @helencarnatenh

Dornish Gourmand

Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 am

Hi everyone!

I've been reading news and comments here almost daily for the past three years but have never posted because (1) I couldn't think of a screen name and (2) I can't post from work.

That said, I look forward to taking part in some of the discussions here. (And it feels really weird knowing a lot of you when you don't know me... I guess that's a somewhat unavoidable voyeuristic aspect of the internet though.)

By the way, I'm a fan of both the books and the show and think D&D have done a great job (minus a few blurps in seasons 5&6.)
Also for the record, I don't understand all of the Dany/Jon/Sansa hate that goes down here. (I personally like all three, although it took me a while to warm up to Sansa in the books.)

Dee Stark

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:18 am

Dornish Gourmand wrote:
Hi everyone!

I've been reading news and comments here almost daily for the past three years but have never posted because (1) I couldn't think of a screen name and (2) I can't post from work.

That said, I look forward to taking part in some of the discussions here. (And it feels really weird knowing a lot of you when you don't know me... I guess that's a somewhat unavoidable voyeuristic aspect of the internet though.)

By the way, I'm a fan of both the books and the show and think D&D have done a great job (minus a few blurps in seasons 5&6.)
Also for the record, I don't understand all of the Dany/Jon/Sansa hate that goes down here. (I personally like all three, although it took me a while to warm up to Sansa in the books.)
Welcome :)
I like your comment :)

The Wolves of Winter

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:41 am

Dornish Gourmand wrote:
Hi everyone!

Welcome!

I don't understand the hate either and why some are always putting characters against each other. I personally like all the characters because they are so diverse in their personalities, wants, dreams and desires. Though I do have Bran as my peronal favorite, but I don't feel the need to compare him to others.

the grey lion

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:32 am

Hey guys so glad the forum is back!! Just today I found an illustrated edition of AGOT and I totally love it! You know asoiaf and got changed my whole life, I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with y'all!

• Information