Game of Thrones: Telltale Game Series

Not Littlefinger

Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Random thought while waiting for Season 7... has anyone here tried the Game of Thrones Telltale game? It's available on about any platform or device, and, though it comes at a cost, is probably the best storyline game I have ever tried. I would recommend it for any fan of the show. The storyline is based off events of the series, but follows them through the eyes of a minor Northern house, borrowing a few characters from the series (voiced by their actual actors) to tie the game in brilliantly with the show. For all the GoT talk that I've heard everywhere, I haven't had a chance to discuss the game (which is considered cannon to the show) with others. If you've tried it, I want to hear your opinion on the storyline and how well you think it fits the show. If you haven't tried the game, do so now.

Since I'm trying to use this forum to get folks to try the game, please keep spoilers covered. Thanks!

Joel Needs a Car

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:00 am

I played the first few, but I think it was the 4th episode that just kept crashing on my PS3 and wouldn't accept earlier saves so I gave up at that point and haven't continued. A pity as I'd have liked to continue but don't want to pay again to buy the whole lot anew for PC.

I will say that the Telltale series "Tales From the Borderlands" is brilliant and worked without a hitch so I was just unlucky with GoT.
AKA: Ser Not Appearing in this Series

• Information