Translated Episode 6 spoilers of frikidoctor

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Pigeon

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:41 am

"Oh, Sannnnsa! *clasps hands in beseeching wonder* I could NEVER ever have done what you have! *back of hand listlessly swept across forehead* You're just so...so....REGAL!!!"

"I know, Arya. *permanent head cold voice* It's ..... sigh ..... it was really what I was born to do, ya know??? Hey look...you do some pretty cool stuff too, though... in your own little way. I mean, for people who like that kind of thing."

"Yo, Dany. I, uh....I like your hair. It's purty."

"Bend the knee, and you may kiss my eyebrows."

"Oh boy! WILL I!!!!!"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Boudica

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:56 pm

A better translation, from swordofthevening:

Frikidoctor tells what happens in the north first and then goes on to tell what happens in other parts of Westeros so if you see some time jumps during the north storyline there are scenes in between these I just don’t know which ones since he doesn’t mention it and I wanted to translate as he spoke but I find it better the way he did it, even though A LOT happens north of the wall.
The Episode starts with the excursion beyond the wall, which includes Jon, Gendry, Thoros, Beric, Jorah, Tormund, The hound and two or three other soldiers (they’re pretty much red shirts and meat for the great other) Ser Davos does stay behind because he isn’t much of a fighter (as he said when he was defending Jon’s body last season and would slow them down) the excursion continues through the north, as they travel a lot of conversations came up… this is when Jon offers Longclaw to Jorah, Jon snow says that it belongs to him since it belonged to his family but Jorah says something along the lines of “no you keep it I’m not worthy of carrying this sword, my father gave it to you for a reason” Tormund and the hound have a conversation about Brienne which the hound is amazed at how much Tormund admires and likes Brienne… Friki goes on to say how Jon and beric now have one thing in common which is being brought back by Rhollor and they discuss what it may means and what their purpose might be…. They continue north by trying to follow the vision the hound saw in the flames, finally they see the mountain shaped like an arrowhead… this is when a large blizzard starts and they hear a weird growl which they can’t seem to recognize but then one of the soldiers (the red shirt) tries to find out what it is when out of nowhere a reanimated polar bear shreds him to absolute shit, but because of the heavy blizzard no one is sure what has happened when the beast attacks Thoros (who will have a flaming sword) the beast stomps thoros and gives him a few slashes with his claws but thoros is also giving the bear a few slashes with his sword (when the hound sees the flaming swords he freezes in fear of the flames) at the end between all of them they are able to kill the beast but Thoros is badly wounded (think DiCaprio in the revenant) so beric must cauterize his wounds with his flaming sword to try to save his life. The mission must continue, though with a man down and thoros balancing between life and death things look dire… this is when they realize that the reanimated polar bear means that the white walkers are not far and they must hurry but know they cannot avoid them… they run into a hoard of wights and one white walker (one that looks like the one Jon killed previously… but they all look the same so idk why he says this lol) here is when Jon battles his second walker one on one http://gph.is/2tANESF and as Jon battles him the others try to capture a Wight but it’s hard as the other wights also attack at the same time but at last they finally capture one and either put it in chains or gag him/her to try to immobilize it, at this point the Wight army attacks all at once without mercy, when our group of heroes see this the only thing they can do is run http://gph.is/2v6dpPg (Friki never mentions if Jon is able to defeat the WW or if he just sees the wights rushing and decides to cut and run with the others) the group then decides they must split (for a little bit) as they run to raise the chances of survival, Jon then commands Gendry to run back to eastwatch and send a raven to Dany to come and rescue them (the leaks say it’s after the bear attack but Friki is putting it after the first fight against the great other) after they run for a while they come together http://gph.is/2eLDdcq in the middle of a frozen lake and all the movement and fighting eventually breaks up parts of the ice and our group of heroes are stuck in the middle of the lake on a large piece of ice that floats above the other smaller pieces of ice they then make a circle and get ready for the incoming hoard http://bit.ly/2uXbMCr but the hoard doesn’t come so they have to wait and wait till they attack (Friki says the hoard must wait till the night so that the cold can freeze the lake again so the wights can attack) while this happens Gendry is running towards eastwatch (new Gendry rowing meme?) to send a raven… but much time has passed and our wounded red priest succumbs to his injuries and dies (Beric has no one to revive him now if he dies, and with Melisandre now gone there are no red priest left in Westeros, that we know of) Beric then with his flaming sword burns him to avoid him coming back as a Wight….(Friki then theorizes that if the Night King is killed the wights should theoretically all die, just a theory no one in the show mentions it at least for now) Friki also says that during this time of waiting the night king lurks around and from afar stares at Jon and Jon stares back without fear (fuuuuuhhhhh)…. Now that the lake has refrozen the hoard rushes at Jon and the others http://gph.is/2tI7vDx at this time hell freezes over (couldn’t help myself with that pun) and everyone starts kicking ass, Tormund is almost overrun even though he is the most bad ass in this scene http://gph.is/2uvlqeL but he is saved by his fellow companions, during this time some are fighting alone other are fighting together it’s chaos and not looking good when all the sudden we hear the famous dragon roars of Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal….. Dany has come to save the day but she must first help fight back the Wight and find a place to land that wouldn’t cause the ice to break and her dragons or Jon and co. to drown…. As everyone starts getting on Drogon and Rhaegal as Viserion provides aerial support, Jon stays back fighting Wights on his own to let the others board the dragons and pretty much says “well here I am” http://bit.ly/2vGQ7wd like a challenge for the wights to come at him and not at his friends (this guy does not fookin kneel)… BUT the night king is not about to take this L so he take a lance/spear made out of crystal ice and Hail Marys’ it at Viserion’s neck who is flying overhead and with one throw brings him down (fuuuhhhh!!!!) as I mentioned before this fight is over a lake and when he falls he falls on the ice breaking it and sinking under the water (if the spear/lance didn’t kill him the fall or the water sure did) as this happens Jon hurries to get on top of Drogon BUT falls when Drogon takes off and sinks under the lake as well and when Dany sees that Jon is pretty a goner she leaves with the survivors that believe it or not were able to keep the captured Wight with then and alive (or undead? Idk point is he/she is still moving) … after all this a wounded Jon swims back to the surface but he’s pretty much fucked anyway because the whole undead army is there surrounding him but that’s when your boy Benjen comes to the rescue with his ball of fire or whatever you want to call that and absolutely kicks ass but does give up his life (second life? Possibly just captured or killed and reanimated by the NK…. Also, it is not known if that can happen since he was brought back already by the former three eyed raven with help from the children of the forest…we’ll have to find out) for Jon by making a breach in the Wight army and giving him his horse to ride back to the wall http://gph.is/2tIb4K4 .... the survivors make it back to eastwatch and Dany is traumatized and heartbroken for the loss of her child (Viserion) as any mother would but the mission must continue but Friki does mention that Dany is desolated (besides feeling lost and alone idk what else it could mean in Spanish) Jon arrives at Eastwatch (yes doc brought his DeLorean and got him to eastwatch) badly wounded and is loaded onto a ship heading towards kings landing along with Dany and others…. The hound is entrusted with taking the Wight to the dragon pits… (Friki doesn’t not mention who made it out and who died but in this scene http://bit.ly/2vGQ7wd we see two burning bodies to the right (possibly?) which we know Jon and co. were burning those who fell so that they wouldn’t be reanimated by the NK so it is possible 2 or more companions did die, these two bodies in the back ground could easily just be burning wights since Dany’s dragons did torch a bunch of them but hey there’s some food for thought) In the ship Friki says that Jon is messed up tired and wounded when Dany goes to check up on him Jon sees how hurt she is, so Jon tries to console her which is when Dany tells him “he was like a son to me, it’s like they have taken my son from me” and then she gives one of her famous speeches that goes something like “I promise I will defeat the Night King etc.) Friki goes on to say that Jon sees that she wants to now fully fight the NK and he says if she does indeed join him in fighting the great other he would bend the knee… Jon tells calls Dany “Dany” (no one has called her this since her brother back in season one) which takes her back a little and says “no one has called me that since my brother” to which he responds “what would you like me to call you? ‘your grace, my queen?’ to which Dany says she didn’t mean like that it’s just been a while since some had called her that and it was very personal (not sure why this is important but I assume it’s to show they are getting closer?) then Jon goes on to say that he would bend the knee if he could but makes a notion that he literally cant bend it since he’s so physically fucked up (he doesn’t bend the knee literally but does say the words that he is willing to… so does it count?) this takes Dany by surprise and shocks her which she says “you would bend the knee? What about those who follow you?” Friki doesn’t say what Jon replies to this or what else happens in the boat. The scene does cut to north of the wall where The Night King orders Viserion to be pulled up from the lake… the Wights pretty much fish him out of the lake with GIANT chains and pull him out, he is definitely dead but then he opens his eyes as blue as the NK’s… he is brought back to life and that’s how things end in this episode beyond the wall.

In Winterfell where we left the stark sisters in a bit of an argument. Arya brings the letter she found in LF’s room and confronts Sansa with the letter she signed and asks her wtf it is about. Sansa says something about she had to do it to survive (this looks like the only direct interaction between the two for this episode) later LF keeps trying to get in between Jon and Sansa by telling her that Jon has left them that he doesn’t care about the north so on and so forth to which Sansa gets tired of his shit and tells him that Jon is king and that he should pretty much stop trying to get in her head (fookin finally) there isn’t much left in Winterfell only that Sansa tells Brienne that she needs to go to the dragon pit to represent her since she’s the lady of Winterfell (Friki says that they receive a raven from kings landing to join a meeting requested by Jon and Dany.) Brienne at first doesn’t want to go since she swore and oath to protect her and that she shouldn’t leave her side but when she finds out Jamie will be there she agrees to go. She believes she will be safe, she truly believes Jamie to be an honorable man. Friki also tells us how Sansa wonders what Arya has been doing the whole time she’s been gone, since all Arya has done since she arrived is question her… so she does some sneaking around of her own and possibly finds all the faces Arya owns and poisons (the ones she might have used to kill the Freys) and he also says how Arya truly wants to know what Sansa truly thinks about Cersei and Jon and whether she wants the north for herself.

Another scene that takes place sometime in the show is in Dragonstone (before Dany receives a plead of help from Jon via Gendry) Dany is seen being nervous for Jon and Jorah but mostly Jon. Tyrion then witnesses how much Dany starts to care about Jon and is uninterested in anything but news of Jon, which is when the raven arrives from the north asking for help to which she goes just to help Jon (and Jorah too) which Tyrion chases her telling her she can’t because if she does and then dies everything that they have been trying to accomplish will be for nothing, but Dany is a fookin dragon and jumps on Drogon and leaves with the other 2 following her http://bit.ly/2tXZMwo . (this all happens as events in the north happen)

Pigeon

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

That was quite the slog - thank you! Still am sorry to lose TopKnot. :cry: Where did Mel go?

I like the bit with Tormund and Sandor talking about Brienne. :)

JennyT

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:14 am

Oh I actually like the new translation.Sounds pretty tense tbh.Jon staring the Night King again yess.He can't ride Drogon with the others.A dragon can't have two dragon riders.Makes sense.I guess Dany is pretty gone for Jon at this point lol.Makes sense Jon asks Dany to come.Even if they die at least she will see the army for herself and carry the torch fighting and saving the world.Not to mention if you have the chance to use Dragons you should use them in the hopes of defeating them and be done with it.

ghost of winterfell

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 am

JennyT wrote:
.Makes sense Jon asks Dany to come.Even if they die at least she will see the army for herself and carry the torch fighting and saving the world.
If only this would be included in the dialogue to make it clear. Maybe then people wouldn't be too negative on Jon.

It's very interesting what you say about dragon riders. Are you saying Drogon might reject Jon trying to ride him? I thought Jon would just slip while trying to climb, given that he would be injured. I like your theory better lol. Maybe Jon should have gone for Rhaegal instead of Drogon.

The episode is going to be super intense, it's going to eclipse Hardhome.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:00 am

So when exactly do they catch the wight? I am confused :lol:

How does Benjen reach Jon in all that confusion? Isn't the ice on the lake melted?

Hopefully the haters who think Jon shouldn't have Longclaw will be satisfied with that scene :roll:

JennyT

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 am

[quote="ghost of winterfell" post_id=1062 time=1501055741 user_id=379]
[quote=JennyT post_id=1060 time=1501053272 user_id=93]
.Makes sense Jon asks Dany to come.Even if they die at least she will see the army for herself and carry the torch fighting and saving the world.
[/quote]

If only this would be included in the dialogue to make it clear. Maybe then people wouldn't be too negative on Jon.

It's very interesting what you say about dragon riders. Are you saying Drogon might reject Jon trying to ride him? I thought Jon would just slip while trying to climb, given that he would be injured. I like your theory better lol. Maybe Jon should have gone for Rhaegal instead of Drogon.

[/quote]

Well the show doesn't have to hold our hands.It's pretty clear to me.If somebody wants to judge things in bad faith they will.Jon is the least selfish person ever.That's a fact already established in the show.Look at him holding the horde back so the others can escape.So he isn't asking for himself but Dany needs to see it to believe it.She and the dragons are their best hope.Also yes as far as I know a dragon can't have two dragon riders.A dragon rider can't ride another dragon if his' is still alive.If he could have gone for Rhaegal maybe it would have worked but he won't do that at least until he knows he is a Targ.Also meta wise they wouldn't have Jon's first time on a dragon with a bunch of other people lol.This also gives a nice purpose to Benjen's story.He dies saving Lyanna's son that he loved so much.

Boudica

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 am

JennyT wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 am
ghost of winterfell wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:55 am
JennyT wrote:

Well the show doesn't have to hold our hands.It's pretty clear to me.If somebody wants to judge things in bad faith they will.Jon is the least selfish person ever.That's a fact already established in the show.Look at him holding the horde back so the others can escape.So he isn't asking for himself but Dany needs to see it to believe it.She and the dragons are their best hope.Also yes as far as I know a dragon can't have two dragon riders.A dragon rider can't ride another dragon if his' is still alive.If he could have gone for Rhaegal maybe it would have worked but he won't do that at least until he knows he is a Targ.Also meta wise they wouldn't have Jon's first time on a dragon with a bunch of other people lol.This also gives a nice purpose to Benjen's story.He dies saving Lyanna's son that he loved so much.
One of the Targaryen children were killed after mounting the wrong dragon, it is during the peasant revolt, he mounts a dragon to try and save the dragons, from being killed in the dragonpit, but the dragon rejects him and he falls to his death. A Dragon can only have one rider at a time.

That is why I still hate the idea of everyone climbing dragons and flying away. This really should not be possible! :evil:

Boudica

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 am

This episode sounds better when you have a better translation.

From Jon I get the feeling that he is just really tired of fighting. He had to suffer and sacrifice a lot during the years in order to fight against the White Walkers. During episode 2 we saw how sad Jon became when he realized that everyone was once again against him, just like the Night Watch. Jon has made a lot of hard and difficult decisions. He has almost single handedly been fighting the threat of the White Walkers. No one ever believes him. Just after Jon was resurrected he told Dolorous Edd and Sansa that he is tired of fighting.

From these new spoilers I get the idea that Jon bends the knee because he is tired of fighting the Walkers alone. He can now be 100% sure that there is someone else who would take some of this resposibily off his shoulders. He bends the knee because he is ready to relinquish some of this responsibility.

The situation at Dragonstone with Dany sounds interesting, it sounds as if she is just thinking about Jon. And she immediately jumps on her dragons and flies off against Tyrion's advice. From these spoilers it sounds like Dany is the one who is visibly showing more signs of being in love. The relationship between Jon and Dany actually sounds quite sweet. And this gives me that horrible feeling that this relationship will not end well.

Tyrion sounds somewhat useless this season, it sounds as if everything he plans results in failure. I think they are trying too hard to keep Cersei alive and as a result Tyrion will now appear dumb. No one cares that Cersei has blown up the Sept, she seems to be doing whatever she wants without any consequences. How will she even feed everyone now that Highgarden was sacked, and then she is getting extra soldiers as well. The Iron Bank would be complete idiots to back Cersei. Cersei has too much plot armour now.

Everyone would have been better off if Dany had just touched the Red Keep with Cersei in it. War mean casualties, and it is impossible to be loved by everyone, that is why Tyrion's plans are doomed.

The Winterfell plotline also sounds somewhat incipit. Arya falls for Littlefinger's tricks while she has learned to detect lies from the faceless men. Sansa and Arya sneaks around, searching through other people's private property. Littlefinger is also being kept alive for longer than necessary, he could have died as soon as Bran set foot in Winterfell, since Bran is the one who tells Sansa and Arya about Littlefinger's betrayal of Ned. Littlefinger is sneaking around in the corners and shadows like an idiot. It is funny how how Bran and Jon might be the only two people that Littlefinger wasn't able to manipulate. :lol:

It is strange how there is so little information about episode 7, when the episode will be so long, there might be a surprise or two left.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am

Boudica wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 am
This episode sounds better when you have a better translation.

From Jon I get the feeling that he is just really tired of fighting. He had to suffer and sacrifice a lot during the years in order to fight against the White Walkers. During episode 2 we saw how sad Jon became when he realized that everyone was once again against him, just like the Night Watch. Jon has made a lot of hard and difficult decisions. He has almost single handedly been fighting the threat of the White Walkers. No one ever believes him. Just after Jon was resurrected he told Dolorous Edd and Sansa that he is tired of fighting.

From these new spoilers I get the idea that Jon bends the knee because he is tired of fighting the Walkers alone. He can now be 100% sure that there is someone else who would take some of this resposibily off his shoulders. He bends the knee because he is ready to relinquish some of this responsibility.
In the leaked scripts we never got an answer to when she asked him what the lords who pledged to Jon would think. We really need some context.

The situation at Dragonstone with Dany sounds interesting, it sounds as if she is just thinking about Jon. And she immediately jumps on her dragons and flies off against Tyrion's advice. From these spoilers it sounds like Dany is the one who is visibly showing more signs of being in love. The relationship between Jon and Dany actually sounds quite sweet. And this gives me that horrible feeling that this relationship will not end well.
I hope they make this relationship believable. In pretty much all the scenes before he leaves they just talk about dragonglass and white walkers and then she asks him to kneel at the end. Maybe we'll get more scenes.

It doesn't seem like it will end well. I'm just praying Jon survives everything. He has like 1000 death flags on the show.
Tyrion sounds somewhat useless this season, it sounds as if everything he plans results in failure. I think they are trying too hard to keep Cersei alive and as a result Tyrion will now appear dumb. No one cares that Cersei has blown up the Sept, she seems to be doing whatever she wants without any consequences. How will she even feed everyone now that Highgarden was sacked, and then she is getting extra soldiers as well. The Iron Bank would be complete idiots to back Cersei. Cersei has too much plot armour now.
Even though I love Cersei, I have to agree with this. Maybe Euron will doublecross her in season 8? I can't imagine he's just going to sit there and be loyal.

It is funny how how Bran and Jon might be the only two people that Littlefinger wasn't able to manipulate. :lol:
It's hilarious :lol: :lol:

The two characters GoT likes to clown on and call naive and bad at reading people and doing politics, are the ones who aren't fooled by LF :lol:
It is strange how there is so little information about episode 7, when the episode will be so long, there might be a surprise or two left.
There has to be. I wonder how long the cheesy montage at the end will be :lol:

• Information