Detailed spoilers for Episode 3

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:12 am

ChicNMik wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:56 am

Hello Flayed Potato!

I like reading your post and your every reply. Ive read some spoilers in Reddit (friki) about what will happened on the next episode, its about Theon ( am i the only one here who likes his character? ) lol. It says, he's going to tell the iron born lad( the one who saved him) that he TRIED helping Yara to escape from Euron. People will get pissed on him on him, right? Just want to share.
I like Theon's character too and I look forward to his scenes next episode. :) There are actually several users here who like the character and the actor, so you're not alone.

Based on what Gotit1111 said as well, the surviving Ironborn will get pissed at Theon for not saving Yara.

ChicNMik

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 am

I love Alfie Allen , he's a great actor. Uhm, do you have any idea why he lied on saving Yara? Pardon me for asking you so much. And also i hope that Theon will survive until the last season.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 am

ChicNMik wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 am
I love Alfie Allen , he's a great actor. Uhm, do you have any idea why he lied on saving Yara? Pardon me for asking you so much. And also i hope that Theon will survive until the last season.
Don't worry. :) I don't think he 100% lied. He wanted to save her, but because of his PTSD he couldn't do anything. So he tried to get himself to save her in his mind, but couldn't physically do it. At least that's my interpretation based on what we saw on screen.

ChicNMik

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 am

Thanks for being so helpful. Hehe. Well im looking forward to see him until the end of season 8. Also, Jon Snow, really im his fan. Ive read the spoilers for the whole season 7 and i always read your comments about it. Itsreally helpful tho. About the rape scene, i hope they wont show it on tv, kinda terrified me on SansaRamsay scene. And i hope it would be turning point on Theon to be Theon Greyjoy not Reek. I hope he'll kill Euron to avenge on what he did to Yara.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:01 pm

ChicNMik wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 am
Thanks for being so helpful. Hehe. Well im looking forward to see him until the end of season 8. Also, Jon Snow, really im his fan. Ive read the spoilers for the whole season 7 and i always read your comments about it. Itsreally helpful tho. About the rape scene, i hope they wont show it on tv, kinda terrified me on SansaRamsay scene. And i hope it would be turning point on Theon to be Theon Greyjoy not Reek. I hope he'll kill Euron to avenge on what he did to Yara.

I think this will be a turning point for Theon as well. He will want to save her. 😀

Lyannabanna

Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Boudica wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:24 am

"Jaime & Randyll march into HG; Jaime heads for Olenna, finds her, hands her a cup full of poison, she takes it and, w/ a signature turn of phrase, she will let Jaime know that she was responsible for Joffrey's death."

In the scene when Olenna and LF meet at the trashed brothel, she told him that if "push comes to shove," she will blame him too!

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 am

Did the detailed spoilers say the CR battle was going to have a Tyrion voice over?

Chilli

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 am

I've read about the voice over yes. I found it very well done.

Flayed Potatoes

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 pm

So is Varys dying in season 8 or not? :geek:

Sam the Slayer

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Seems like it. Melisandre has never been wrong before (she just misinterprets, i.e. she saw the Bolton banners falling in the flames and interpreted it as Stannis winning the Battle for Winterfell while it was actually Jon). I think she'll die at Arya's hands next season, but I have no idea how Varys will die. There's some clear setup for him betraying Daenerys for a better ruler, but there aren't that many rulers left to betray her for at this point. Cersei and Euron are obviously worse and Jon seems to be fully joining her cause by the end of this season. And I don't think Varys will join forces with the Night King :lol:

• Information