Detailed Spoilers - Episode 4 - HBO leak

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:24 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am
Episode 4 just leaked. The whole video was posted on freefolk.


edit: the site it was posted on crashed :lol:
Did you download it?

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 am

Boudica wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:24 am
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am
Episode 4 just leaked. The whole video was posted on freefolk.


edit: the site it was posted on crashed :lol:
Did you download it?
Someone re-uploaded it on google drive and you can watch it from there easily.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comme ... ked_enjoy/

ghost of winterfell
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 am

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am
Episode 4 just leaked. The whole video was posted on freefolk.


edit: the site it was posted on crashed :lol:
Reading the comments of the people who watched it, frikidoctor's leaks were not 100% accurate. The part about Arya thinking Sansa wants control of the North and getting angry does not happen. Also the cave scene was a bit different than what he had said.

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 am

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 am
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am
Episode 4 just leaked. The whole video was posted on freefolk.


edit: the site it was posted on crashed :lol:
Reading the comments of the people who watched it, frikidoctor's leaks were not 100% accurate. The part about Arya thinking Sansa wants control of the North and getting angry does not happen. Also the cave scene was a bit different than what he had said.
Re: Arya/Sansa - Yeah I actually like the version we got in the end more than what we read before and what we heard from Friki.

Did you watch/Are you going to watch the episode?

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 am

Watched it.It was very good.That deserves 1080p though.

ghost of winterfell
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 am

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:21 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 am
ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 am
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am
Yeah I actually like the version we got in the end more than what we read before and what we heard from Friki.

Did you watch/Are you going to watch the episode?
I am so glad to hear this. There were a lot of stuff from the frikidoctor leaks that I did not really like. I can hope again lol.

Can't watch it now :( . I am at work. I will try to watch it later.

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:25 am

Thoughts on the ep:
► Show Spoiler
JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 am
Watched it.It was very good.That deserves 1080p though.
The RLJ hints had me rolling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:28 am

Oh and Matt Shankman is an amazing director.

GeekFurious
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:36 am

I did not watch the episode (yes, I did), but if I did (I did) I'd say this episode had some of the best moments of the season... but is also the most uneven of the 4, so far.

Overall, though, it has 2 scenes that will probably end up in my top 20 all-time.

ghost of winterfell
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 am

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 am

FP, Jenny, I want more details!!

Based on the freefolk comments, it looks like Dany repeats to Jon his own dialogue to Mance, about survival being more important than pride. Are they making it look like Jon is letting his pride get in the way or something?
People seem to love the battle and the Arya-Brienne scene.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests