Detailed Spoilers - Episode 4 - HBO leak

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
selena

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 am

grrr.. I didnt get to any of the links in time...maybe after work there will be more...

reading the reddit comments looks like Jonareys love story is coming together nicely and Dany vs Lannisters sounds like it will be EPIC

and loove that Ayra and Sansa werent immediately at each others throats like Frikki implied

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:59 am

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 am
FP, Jenny, I want more details!!

Based on the freefolk comments, it looks like Dany repeats to Jon his own dialogue to Mance, about survival being more important than pride. Are they making it look like Jon is letting his pride get in the way or something?
People seem to love the battle and the Arya-Brienne scene.
Putting in spoiler tags just in case:
► Show Spoiler

JennyT

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:30 am

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 am
FP, Jenny, I want more details!!

Based on the freefolk comments, it looks like Dany repeats to Jon his own dialogue to Mance, about survival being more important than pride. Are they making it look like Jon is letting his pride get in the way or something?
People seem to love the battle and the Arya-Brienne scene.
OH I didn't take it that way.It's just that he is conflicted.He knows that it is necessary but he doesn't want to disappoint his people and she has not committed yet. But I think he is seeing that she would be a good queen in general.But she hasn't fully committed yet so he won't do it. She listened to him though.She didn't go to KL.Also the hints for the romance are in full bloom already.And the hints for R+L are going strong.My mother and father were not married.Sure Jan I mean Jon lol.And Davos going King Snow,King Jon try King Aegon Davos haha.

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 am

JennyT wrote:
The shot of Arya and Sansa pushing Bran on his wheelchair in the Winterfell courtyard brought tears to my eyes tbh. Pls tell me you liked it too, Jenny!

I died at the Aegon/RLJ hints. :lol: :lol: D&D are NOT subtle at all.

JennyT

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:44 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
JennyT wrote:
The shot of Arya and Sansa pushing Bran on his wheelchair in the Winterfell courtyard brought tears to my eyes tbh. Pls tell me you liked it too, Jenny!

I died at all the Winterfell scenes.The girls reunion.Arya and Bran.The three of them at the weirwood and then in courtyard.And I nearly cried at the Meera scene.My poor baby Bran.Loved him creeping out LF.Also this reinforced my beliefs that Arya and Jon are gonna reunite in season 8 in a highly dramatic scene and I'm gonna die for real.Love the sparing scene.I wish Jon was there but I get it.We have had 6 years of him in the north and being a Stark.It's fair we see him in a Targaryen setting with his other family.He is already behaving like one,falling in love with his aunt lmao.Plus you know dramatic storytelling.You can't have every thing at the same time.

GeekFurious

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:46 am

As I've been saying... Friki is a fraud.

ghost of winterfell

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am

Thanks for the replies guys!

Two episodes ago, Jon was saying he never wanted to be king. It would not make sense for him to go from that to being too proud to give up his title in a couple of episodes. Besides, show Jon has never been proud, if anything he swings too much to the other end of the spectrum lol.

Besides I think Dany is wrong when she says the North will follow him in any decision he takes as he is their leader. The first 2 episodes show how far from the truth it is. The North loves to object to every word he says lmao.

I can't wait for the Winterfell scenes, I know I am going to cry! The wheelchair scene seems amazing! Poor Bran..Poor Meera..

Flayed Potatoes

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:58 am

JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:44 am
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
JennyT wrote:

I died at all the Winterfell scenes.The girls reunion.Arya and Bran.The three of them at the weirwood and then in courtyard.And I nearly cried at the Meera scene.My poor baby Bran.Loved him creeping out LF.Also this reinforced my beliefs that Arya and Jon are gonna reunite in season 8 in a highly dramatic scene and I'm gonna die for real.Love the sparing scene.I wish Jon was there but I get it.We have had 6 years of him in the north and being a Stark.It's fair we see him in a Targaryen setting with his other family.He is already behaving like one,falling in love with his aunt lmao.Plus you know dramatic storytelling.You can't have every thing at the same time.
Baby Bran has a wheelchair now! Littlefinger is SCREWED!

I feel like we need some quiet scenes of Jon and Dany just talking about themselves. No dragonglass/wars/kneeling.

The Meera scene made me so sad. My ship sank :(

I need the Jon/Arya reunion to be beautiful and epic. And right at the end of the show, so they'll both survive :lol:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am
Thanks for the replies guys!

Two episodes ago, Jon was saying he never wanted to be king. It would not make sense for him to go from that to being too proud to give up his title in a couple of episodes. Besides, show Jon has never been proud, if anything he swings too much to the other end of the spectrum lol.

Besides I think Dany is wrong when she says the North will follow him in any decision he takes as he is their leader. The first 2 episodes show how far from the truth it is. The North loves to object to every word he says lmao.

I can't wait for the Winterfell scenes, I know I am going to cry! The wheelchair scene seems amazing! Poor Bran..Poor Meera..
Yeah the North will be pissed off. Maybe this is when Bran will reveal RLJ??

trarecar

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:18 am

Sounds ANAZING! I can't wait to watch this! Surprised they don't go back to Casterly Rock at all.

Jack Bauer 24

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 am

For anyone that has watched the leaked episode, does it live up to the hype? Where does it rank amongst the rest of the battles?

• Information