Detailed Spoilers - Episode 4 - HBO leak

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Post Reply
ghost of winterfell
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 am

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:47 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:58 am
JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:44 am
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 am



ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am
Yeah the North will be pissed off. Maybe this is when Bran will reveal RLJ??
The RLJ reveal will probably make things even worse. "A Targaryen cannot be trusted" Lord Royce saying this to Jon's face could be foreshadowing imo. They will feel that a Targaryen sold out the North to another Targaryen. Of course with the white walkers coming south, they won't have much time to object. I wonder how they feel about the situation once they realize the Wall has fallen and they need Dany's dragons and her army.

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 am

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am
Thanks for the replies guys!

Two episodes ago, Jon was saying he never wanted to be king. It would not make sense for him to go from that to being too proud to give up his title in a couple of episodes. Besides, show Jon has never been proud, if anything he swings too much to the other end of the spectrum lol.

Besides I think Dany is wrong when she says the North will follow him in any decision he takes as he is their leader. The first 2 episodes show how far from the truth it is. The North loves to object to every word he says lmao.

I can't wait for the Winterfell scenes, I know I am going to cry! The wheelchair scene seems amazing! Poor Bran..Poor Meera..
No Jon didn't come off as prideful at all.In the same episode he tells Davos it doesn't matter whatever they call him.And he only thinks about the Night King and the people surviving.The north is dumb anyway.The dragons and her are their best chance.It doesn't matter that he gives up the title.He wouldn't have been able to hold onto it when R+L is revealed anyway.His destiny lies elsewhere.

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 am
For anyone that has watched the leaked episode, does it live up to the hype? Where does it rank amongst the rest of the battles?
The battle was very good.It will be even better in HD.I still prefer BoB and Hardhome but it's a personal thing.

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am

Guys those shots of Jon and Dany exiting the cave were epic.Let me tell you just so epic.

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:10 am

JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am
Guys those shots of Jon and Dany exiting the cave were epic.Let me tell you just so epic.
I liked the music when they were entering the cave. It didn't sound like something I've heard before.

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:19 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:10 am
JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am
Guys those shots of Jon and Dany exiting the cave were epic.Let me tell you just so epic.
I liked the music when they were entering the cave. It didn't sound like something I've heard before.
I think it's a mix of their previous two loves themes with Drogo and Ygritte.I like the music too.

selena
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:21 am

finally got to see it... the Bran/Littlefinger scene was awesome..Littlefinger's look when Bran says "chaos is a ladder" is PRICELESS

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:24 am

JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 am
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 am
For anyone that has watched the leaked episode, does it live up to the hype? Where does it rank amongst the rest of the battles?
The battle was very good.It will be even better in HD.I still prefer BoB and Hardhome but it's a personal thing.
You found an HD copy? The only one I found was a low res version and it has a time stamp on the bottom for the entire episode.

Also, are all 3 dragons involved or just Drogon?

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:24 am
JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 am
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 am
For anyone that has watched the leaked episode, does it live up to the hype? Where does it rank amongst the rest of the battles?
The battle was very good.It will be even better in HD.I still prefer BoB and Hardhome but it's a personal thing.
You found an HD copy? The only one I found was a low res version and it has a time stamp on the bottom for the entire episode.

Also, are all 3 dragons involved or just Drogon?
No obs not it's 360p.I was talking about when it's officially released.And it's only Drogon.

User avatar
Flayed Potatoes
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:27 am

selena wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:21 am
finally got to see it... the Bran/Littlefinger scene was awesome..Littlefinger's look when Bran says "chaos is a ladder" is PRICELESS
Is it too much to ask for a scene in each episode where Bran creeps out Littlefinger? :lol:
JennyT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am

No obs not it's 360p.I was talking about when it's officially released.And it's only Drogon.
She only brings one dragon to the dangerous ambush, but she brings 3 to rescue Jonny hehe. :geek:

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests