Detailed Spoilers - Episode 4 - HBO leak

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Blackfyre_72

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:14 pm

First post.

I watched the episode....Really good but i was so mad about that ending....I was cheering at Drogon and then.... :o

FWfaS

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:45 pm

"When he sees you, his heart will probably stop." - Sansa, on Jon potentially seeing Arya again.

Is this a nod to the "fire wight" issue raised ( no pun intended ) by GRRM not too long ago?

selena

Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:13 pm

FWfaS wrote:
"When he sees you, his heart will probably stop." - Sansa, on Jon potentially seeing Arya again.

Is this a nod to the "fire wight" issue raised ( no pun intended ) by GRRM not too long ago?
its interesting what people are getting from that line!!
my only take on it was Sansa just acknowledging Arya and Jon were much closer then she and Jon were but that was just how i read it

Boudica

Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:21 pm

FWfaS wrote:

Perhaps it is a nod to GRRM. The whole fire wight thing really pissed me off. The story would make absolutely no sense if Jon is returned as a fire wight. It would be terrible writing.

ghost of winterfell

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Props to the writers for humanising the Tarlys, especially Dickon. I was worried they would be turned into mustachio twirling villians.

DirtyBeanbag69

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:55 am

I never thought I'd want Bronn to die because I've always liked that character, but as soon as he mounted the ballista I was hoping he would get roasted.
The Arya & Sansa reunion was the best reunion IMO and took me by surprise - I loved the way they connected knowing that they had both been on a long, hard journey, and the scene was obviously enhanced by the fact that the 2 actresses who are close friends were able to work together again after so many years - they must have loved it.

Violator

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:47 am

selena wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:13 pm
FWfaS wrote:

its interesting what people are getting from that line!!
my only take on it was Sansa just acknowledging Arya and Jon were much closer then she and Jon were but that was just how i read it
You read it correctly.

trarecar

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Regarding Jon using Dawn, we'll have to pay attention to casting calls for next season to see if anyone is cast as Howland Reed. Since we know Jorah is going to refuse Longclaw, Dawn will somehow have to get in Jon's hands. It's possible Howland will bring it with him if everyone is forced to shelter at Winterfell as Sansa has said (which to me means that's what's going to happen).

Going by the leaks and what seems to make sense with the story we've been given, two people at Winterfell know that Jon is the legitimate Targaryen heir (awkward!!). There is no way they don't tell Jon. If Howland and Meera don't show up at Winterfell in distress, it's possible Jon will travel to Howland to get answers from someone who was there. Howland and Ned brought his mother's body back to Winterfell. He will WANT to talk to Howland. I think Howland will give Jon Dawn, and maybe he will feel some type of magical connection to the sword. Who knows how it will react in his hands? In turn, Jon will give Longclaw back to House Mormont.

• Information