Spoilers Episode 7

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
BeardedOnion

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:24 am
Don't want to read detailed spoilers, but from what is known does it sound like the best finale of the series or at least satisfying?
idk

I remember myself and others thinking the S6 sounded like complete dog shit on paper but it turned out amazing.

There's certainly potential here and honestly the eps so far have all turned out better than expected from the leaks. It's totally different seeing it all happen live.

We'll just have to see.

trarecar

Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:50 pm

I really hope going back and forth between Rhaegar and Lyanna and Jon and Dany looks better than it sounds. LOL Like, we get it. They're aunt and nephew. Why do you have to make it more awkward? :lol:

I am confused, though - where is this the sex boat going? Is Dany going up North?

selena

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:28 pm

trarecar wrote:
I really hope going back and forth between Rhaegar and Lyanna and Jon and Dany looks better than it sounds. LOL Like, we get it. They're aunt and nephew. Why do you have to make it more awkward? :lol:

I am confused, though - where is this the sex boat going? Is Dany going up North?
I dont think it ever said..they are leaving KL so its either to DS or up North. I am gonna guess North because Jon needs to get back to Winterfell and its as good as time as any to get Dany where she and her dragons/army need to be to face the Night King.

lord I am nervous about this scene... it is either gonna blow our minds or be a hot mess...lol

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 pm

I haven't read detailed spoilers for the episode, but I know of the boat sex. Why are they on a boat though? Especially Dany. Wouldn't she be flying Drogon and wouldn't she be mourning the loss of one of her dragons?

trarecar

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm

If it were me I'd rather go by boat. A lot more comfortable and they have bathrooms. LOL

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:34 pm

trarecar wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:58 pm
If it were me I'd rather go by boat. A lot more comfortable and they have bathrooms. LOL
Go where?

Flayed Potatoes

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:37 pm

trarecar wrote:

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
I haven't read detailed spoilers for the episode, but I know of the boat sex. Why are they on a boat though? Especially Dany. Wouldn't she be flying Drogon and wouldn't she be mourning the loss of one of her dragons?
They are sailing North. Dany has never been there, so it's wiser to go by boat with the rest than scare everyone with her dragon in a land she's never seen.

You can mourn your dragon and still travel.

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
trarecar wrote:

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
They are sailing North. Dany has never been there, so it's wiser to go by boat with the rest than scare everyone with her dragon in a land she's never seen.

Yeah but will we get a scene with her mourning Viserion. NK getting a dragon will be one of the biggest moments ever and she's losing one of her babies.

Flayed Potatoes

Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:39 pm
Flayed Potatoes wrote:
trarecar wrote:

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

Yeah but will we get a scene with her mourning Viserion. NK getting a dragon will be one of the biggest moments ever and she's losing one of her babies.
It's Dany, so of course we will get a scene.

Pigeon

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
There's a giant flood. The 2 remaining dragons are on the boat, as well as 2 of every other animal species. Dany and Jon are the only 2 remaining characters alive.

• Information