Wight Hunt

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Post Reply
User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 am

Will this be better then Hardhome or is it not really a battle?

jorywea
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 am
Will this be better then Hardhome or is it not really a battle?
Some of us are calling it the Fellowship of the Wight

Boudica
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 am

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:44 pm

This battle or fight sounds very interesting in some aspects, I think it will definitely surprise people. But I believe some people will also have some issues with this fight.

JennyT
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 am
Will this be better then Hardhome or is it not really a battle?
Yeah I think it will be better than Hardhome.It's a battle per se but it's not a massacre like Hardhome either.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:02 pm

JennyT wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:47 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 am
Will this be better then Hardhome or is it not really a battle?
Yeah I think it will be better than Hardhome.It's a battle per se but it's not a massacre like Hardhome either.
Better then Hardhome? That's my favorite episode of the series so now I'm intrigued. I know Dany will arrive with her dragons, so will she actually be fighting the white walkers? Will the dragons be attacking this episode or is she there only to swoop in and take Jon to safety?

User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Dany shows up with her dragons and saves most of the party, but Vyserion gets killed by the Night King. Jon stays back fighting and is saved by Benjen who gives him his horse to escape.

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Chilli wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm
Dany shows up with her dragons and saves most of the party, but Vyserion gets killed by the Night King. Jon stays back fighting and is saved by Benjen who gives him his horse to escape.
Can dragonfire kill white walkers?

Pigeon
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 am

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Chilli wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm
Dany shows up with her dragons and saves most of the party, but Vyserion gets killed by the Night King. Jon stays back fighting and is saved by Benjen who gives him his horse to escape.
The mental image I have of Sandor on a dragon still cracks me up. :lol:

User avatar
Jack Bauer 24
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 pm
Chilli wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:01 pm
Dany shows up with her dragons and saves most of the party, but Vyserion gets killed by the Night King. Jon stays back fighting and is saved by Benjen who gives him his horse to escape.
The mental image I have of Sandor on a dragon still cracks me up. :lol:
They all ride Drogon and Rhaegal?

MoaKaka
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 pm

So based on the spoilers, we know they get a wight. And in the trailers, we see the group fleeing for their lives. So my question is . . . how is this going to play out? I would guess that they grab the wight first, then somehow get found out by the army and have to run. But then how do they make the wight run, too? What if he just went limp and fell to the ground, making them drag or carry him?

(Yeah, I know this is a dumb question, but if I were in the group, I'd be like, "Can't we just bring back an arm or something? I'm not carrying this thing all the way back!")

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests