SPOILER OF ALL SESON 7 EP 5,6,7 FILTRATION Daenerys in The House of the Undying

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
creatorq

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:52 am

Daenerys in The House of the Undying Reflects the events of Season 7 And not the death of Danerys. ¿¿¿ WHY ??

When Dany is in the throne room, the roof is broke, Only the attack of a dragon can break the roof of the red keep. But as we know Dany decides not to attack the red keep, Because he does not want to reign over ash. (The vision shows that Dany decides not to take the throne in these circumstances )

She leaves the throne for a distraction ((the cry of a dragon)). We know that Jon is in trouble because of his trip north of the wall to capture a spectrum. (((He asks Dany for his help.))) Then Dany leaves his plans of conquest and march north of the wall to help Jon, (Leave the throne for the dragon's cry).

-He arrives with his dragons and saves Jon, but one of them dies (7x6) , In vision she sees her son and husband dead. But Dany does not die, she survives and returns to the south.

-We know that the night king uses his dragon to open a breach in the wall(7x7) his army enters and marches south. In s7x7 the dead go to the south, it does not make sense that Dany return to the north of the wall in the s8, (The vision can not represent things of season 8).

Conclusion, every fact of the s7 coincides with the vision of the house of the Undying. The vision only represents how things will be when she arrives to westeros.

MoaKaka

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:51 pm

I don't know what her vision means. But in it, the throne room still has the stained glass window showing the 7-pointed star, and Cersie has since changed the window to show a stag. So, . . . I don't know.

MoaKaka

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 pm

I don't know what her vision means. But in it, the throne room still has the stained glass window showing the 7-pointed star, and Cersie has since changed the window to show a stag. So, . . . I don't know.
(Sorry, I meant "to show a lion")

trarecar

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 am

They've mentioned the wildfyre under the Keep too often for it to not come into play. I believe the WW, or at least the NK with his dragon, will make it to KL. I believe thatis how it is destroyed.
I believe that Dany was shown the Wall because that is her destiny. In the books she noticed a blue rose (Jon). I believe she will die in the fight against the WW.

creatorq

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:24 am

trarecar wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 am
They've mentioned the wildfyre under the Keep too often for it to not come into play. I believe the WW, or at least the NK with his dragon, will make it to KL. I believe thatis how it is destroyed.
I believe that Dany was shown the Wall because that is her destiny. In the books she noticed a blue rose (Jon). I believe she will die in the fight against the WW.
She's not going to die, that's not her destiny. Jon is the one that will die when he fights with the king of the night, is the reason of his resurección and his own end. The scene of Drogo can mean the end of the curse that prevents her from having children. It is very likely that she and jon have a child. As you can see his romance is very fast and forced for the series. What is the point of doing so without any objective?

trarecar

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:21 pm

I don't want her to die, that's for sure. But unless she can have children, her being Queen will eventually be all for naught, which is why I think she'll die.

However, if she really does keep bringing up to fact that she can't have children to Jon, I would suspect a surprise pregnancy. That does seem so damn cliche, but who really knows at this point? LOL. It's all speculation.

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:14 am

Does NK kikl/res/ride Viserion episode 6 or 7?

Chilli

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 am

Jack, at the end of episode 7.

Jack Bauer 24

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 am

Chilli wrote:
I thought Dany makes the save next episode? What are they still doing beyond the Wall at the end of the finale? Or does Viserion die in episode 6 and NK ressurects him in the finale? So Team Dany/Team Jon only see Viserion die they don't know NK resurrects him?

creatorq

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:55 am

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 am
Chilli wrote:
I thought Dany makes the save next episode? What are they still doing beyond the Wall at the end of the finale? Or does Viserion die in episode 6 and NK ressurects him in the finale? So Team Dany/Team Jon only see Viserion die they don't know NK resurrects him?
they only see him die in 7x6.

• Information