LF Odds

K-wilding

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:07 pm

So what's the odds that little finger bites the dust tonight?

Mau mau

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Too early. He has to do something before death.

Lluid

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Indeed, LittleFinger has been waiting and thinking for too long to just die without revealing a brilliant plot.
I hope he'll show his genius, only to be countered by the combined skills of the Stark siblings (hopefully by luring him into a trap).

MartianKing

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Agreed. Too soon for him to bite it. Either last episode this season or early next. I get the feeling he's going to try and do something really bad behind the Starks back, but Arya will deal with him in her own way.

K-wilding

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Well, Creepy McCreepface lived another week. I am now guessing the last episode since this coming week should be mostly Jon and the gang. Although, I think that Arya voiceover in the preview for next week was directed to him. My hubby thinks Sansa.

Meg22

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:16 pm

I don't think it will be the COMBINED skills of the Stark sisters that will be LF's downfall. Arya has returned to Westeros with a severe case of hubris. She's being played by LF and it will be Sansa who works it out.

Arya is correctly interpreting Sansa's thoughts but her prejudice against her and her bias towards Jon has made her put a sinister spin on it. For example, Arya is correct that Sansa does need to keep the Northern Lords onside for herself in case Jon doesn't return, but she also needs to keep them onside in case Jon does return. Arya's dislike and jealousy of her sister makes her only consider the former.

It must have been hard for Arya to be compared with Sansa as she was growing up. Sansa was the prettier one who was good at the skills considered important to be a lady. It's no doubt likely one reason why Arya went in the opposite direction, and made her determined to be as different from Sansa as possible.

• Information