Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 am

Lmao again :lol:

Fishing for a link asap.

Boudica

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:14 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Fishing for a link asap.
Just look for full episode it is on the front page of freefolk.

czechgirl

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 am

Still recovering from that episode..... But damm, Dany´s white outfit was absolutely breathtaking. That deateil on the back.... she wins the award for ,,best dressed,, in the whole series.....

Boudica

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 am

JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 am
Guys I know you are gonna say it's cheesy ad and not realistic and they would never do it but after this I need Dany and Jon to both live,get married and have babies.They can't die.They need to live.They and I deserve nothing less.
When Jorah said something about handing Longclaw over to Jon's children, you could see that Jon was thinking about some possibility of having children in the future. You could see that he has never really thought too much about the possibility before.

The whole North and everyone in Winterfell will now be shiting on Jon's head for swearing allegiance to Dany. I think Jon was just tired of fighting the White Walkers alone by himself. He has spent years fighting this battle against everyone, he has already died for this cause. I think he was just relieved that someone else would finally be taking the White Walker threat just as seriously as he has been taking it. I wish Jon could just retire right now, to a medium sized keep with a wife and a few children.

I don't know what the North is going to do to Jon, perhaps they will just declare for Sansa or something. Then again just like Hardhome, you are left with the idea that all of these other squabbles is a waste of time.

ghost of winterfell

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:33 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Fishing for a link asap.
If it's safe to torrent in your country, it's available on torrents.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 am

ghost of winterfell wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Fishing for a link asap.
Boudica wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Fishing for a link asap.

I'm watching right now. Found a link. Jesus that bear was terrifying. The whole beyond the wall stuff is just ksdfhkjsdhfjfsfjfsdkfs omg

ghost of winterfell

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 am

I haven't yet watched the episode. Based on the comments I have read, the most interesting revelations for me were confirmation that killing a white walker will automatically destroy the wights resurrected by him, and that the Night King is impervious to dragonfire as well as normal fire. So it looks more likely that the way to kill him will be to remove the dragonglass from his chest.

ghost of winterfell

Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 am
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Fishing for a link asap.
Boudica wrote:
Flayed Potatoes wrote:

Fishing for a link asap.

I'm watching right now. Found a link. Jesus that bear was terrifying. The whole beyond the wall stuff is just ksdfhkjsdhfjfsfjfsdkfs omg
I will have to wait until tonight to watch....ugh!!

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am

Oh wow this episode was lit. Emmy for Alan Taylor.

One nitpick I have is that they don't specify Viserion is the one who died. We know from the scripts it's him, but it's not mentioned on the show. I can see that causing confusion among casual viewers.

I legit screamed when the polar bear appeared. That was some horror movie stuff right there :lol:

With all the talk about Jon's children inheriting Longclaw and Dany's succession crisis, more foreshadowing adds up for the Jonerys baby (or babies??).

Now excuse me while I pray for Jon to survive this series because he got like 397293839 death flags right now *cries*
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 am
I haven't yet watched the episode. Based on the comments I have read, the most interesting revelations for me were confirmation that killing a white walker will automatically destroy the wights resurrected by him, and that the Night King is impervious to dragonfire as well as normal fire. So it looks more likely that the way to kill him will be to remove the dragonglass from his chest.

Yes this is what I think as well. Beric seemed to suggest NK vs Jon is going to happen.

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:42 am

Beric tells Jon he doesn't look like his father (who he met in Kingslanding when he was hand), so he takes after his mother. That's the first time I hear Jon doesn't look like Ned.

• Information