Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Felix

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 am

Yet another really great quality episode this season. Also the spoilers for this season so far have been spot on. I can't wait to watch episode seven, hopefully it will get leaked and I won't have to wait for almost two weeks!

Boudica

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 am

Wow, I ve just seen on tumblr that Longclaw's eyes was closed when Jon was under the water, the eyes opened again when Jon got out. That is no ordinary sword.

There are some theories that Longclaw might be Dark Sister.

https://junsnuh.tumblr.com/post/1642503 ... ne-noticed

creatorq

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am
Oh wow this episode was lit. Emmy for Alan Taylor.

One nitpick I have is that they don't specify Viserion is the one who died. We know from the scripts it's him, but it's not mentioned on the show. I can see that causing confusion among casual viewers.

I legit screamed when the polar bear appeared. That was some horror movie stuff right there :lol:

With all the talk about Jon's children inheriting Longclaw and Dany's succession crisis, more foreshadowing adds up for the Jonerys baby (or babies??).

Now excuse me while I pray for Jon to survive this series because he got like 397293839 death flags right now *cries*
ghost of winterfell wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:40 am
I haven't yet watched the episode. Based on the comments I have read, the most interesting revelations for me were confirmation that killing a white walker will automatically destroy the wights resurrected by him, and that the Night King is impervious to dragonfire as well as normal fire. So it looks more likely that the way to kill him will be to remove the dragonglass from his chest.

Yes this is what I think as well. Beric seemed to suggest NK vs Jon is going to happen.
The look of Jon and the conversation with Tyrion. Their romance will aim at a son

Chilli

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am

You"re right about Longclaw. Could be the lighting, but it's strange indeed.

Boudica

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

Has anyone gotten the idea that Cersei might be planning some kind of trap for the Dragonpit? Everyone seems to be mentioning the idea like Sansa for example, or is it just a red herring? We already know that Jon, Dany and Tyrion survives the Dragonpit so I am not sure.

There does seem to be some information missing from the episode 7 leaks, for an 81 minute episode there is not a lot of detail.
Last edited by Boudica on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

RBloodworth

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am

Alan Motherfucking Taylor, everybody! The Old Master has returned with a vengeance! I can't wait to see this one on a bigger screen.

HBO might as well just release both this episode and Episode 7 on HBO Now at this point, because there is no deferring hackers and pirates from doing what they do.

selena

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 am

NOOO!!!!! not on a work day!!!!! BOOOOO!!!
i would so not be going in if i hadnt already scheduled off monday for the eclipse lol

lots of details people.. need them!~!

Boudica

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 am

Flayed Potatoes wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am
Oh wow this episode was lit. Emmy for Alan Taylor.

One nitpick I have is that they don't specify Viserion is the one who died. We know from the scripts it's him, but it's not mentioned on the show. I can see that causing confusion among casual viewers.

I legit screamed when the polar bear appeared. That was some horror movie stuff right there :lol:

With all the talk about Jon's children inheriting Longclaw and Dany's succession crisis, more foreshadowing adds up for the Jonerys baby (or babies??).

Now excuse me while I pray for Jon to survive this series because he got like 397293839 death flags right now *cries*

Yes this is what I think as well. Beric seemed to suggest NK vs Jon is going to happen.

They seem to be foreshadowing that either Jon or Dany will die. Jon has conversations with Beric about his last purpose in life, and perhaps having one last task before dying off, and Dany doesn't want to choose an heir or even think about an heir.
On the other hand Jorah talks with Jon about having children, and Jon might end up being Dany's heir when his parentage comes out. While Tyrion seem to be mainly concerned with getting Dany alive through the wars.

It seems like either of them could die.

Tyrion gets the idea of this important wight hunt. He wants to meet Cersei with a wight, but when the crew needs help, Tyrion advices Dany to just ignore them.

Damn Arya can be a beast, I like the angle that she wants to use the letter against Sansa to show the letter to the Northern Lords. Most of those Lords are so wishy-washy it is something that could actually work. Arya is a good person to have in your corner. But it is also suspicious that Sansa send Brienne away. I bet by time Jon comes home Sansa would be incredibly grateful to see him.
Last edited by Boudica on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mau mau

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 am

Boudica wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am
Has anyone gotten the idea that Cersei might be planning some kind of trap for the Dragonpit? Everyone seems to be mentioning the idea like Sansa for example, or is it just a red herring? We already know that Jon, Dany and Tyrion survives the Dragonpit so I am not sure.

There does seem to be some information missing from the episode 7 leaks, for an 81 minute episode there is not a lot of detail.
Yeah, E7 is long but there will be a LOT of conversations. One Dany and Jon's scene took 10 minutes in E3. I can only imagine much talk there will be with almost whole cast there.

Mau mau

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am

I liked this episode, but it is so different in tone than the rest of the show. GOT now officially became fantasy story.

• Information