Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
RBloodworth

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:44 am

Mau mau wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am
I liked this episode, but it is so different in tone than the rest of the show. GOT now officially became fantasy story.
Well, it's always been a fantasy story, but this is one of the most- if not THE most- pure fantasy-heavy hours that they've done so far. Dany's winter outfit literally looked as if it was stolen off of the set of a live-action remake of Frozen.

Toodmayne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 am

Wow. Viserion's death hit me even harder than I thought it will :(

JaqenisFaceful

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 am

Boudica wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:53 am
:shock:

Wow I really liked this episode. It makes me feel very melancholy although I can particularly say why exactly that is.
It is probably because of Uncle Benjen. I sobbed when at that scene.

chazza

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am

the version i found had horrible audio glitches so i'll just wait till it airs. feel free to send me a decent source if anyone has any.

what i really want to know is - WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THIS EPISODE?

"death is the enemy" is something i have seen thrown around, but i guess thats just fanfic.

JaqenisFaceful

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 am

chazza wrote:
the version i found had horrible audio glitches so i'll just wait till it airs. feel free to send me a decent source if anyone has any.
The version I found is pretty decent but it has Arabic subtitles, which I guess could be turned off. Send me a PM if you would like the link so I could reply (I am not yet allowed to send PMs since Im new).

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:46 am

Boudica wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:29 am

They seem to be foreshadowing that either Jon or Dany will die. Jon has conversations with Beric about his last purpose in life, and perhaps having one last task before dying off, and Dany doesn't want to choose an heir or even think about an heir.
On the other hand Jorah talks with Jon about having children, and Jon might end up being Dany's heir when his parentage comes out. While Tyrion seem to be mainly concerned with getting Dany alive through the wars.

It seems like either of them could die.

Tyrion gets the idea of this important wight hunt. He wants to meet Cersei with a wight, but when the crew needs help, Tyrion advices Dany to just ignore them.

Damn Arya can be a beast, I like the angle that she wants to use the letter against Sansa to show the letter to the Northern Lords. Most of those Lords are so wishy-washy it is something that could actually work. Arya is a good person to have in your corner. But it is also suspicious that Sansa send Brienne away. I bet by time Jon comes home Sansa would be incredibly grateful to see him.
I guess Tyrion's concern to get Dany alive through the wars outweighs the importance of bringing proof of the whitewalkers existing? Of course, if she had taken his advice and Jon had died, Tyrion and Dany would be in big shit with the North.

His characterization is pretty weird to me this season.

RBloodworth

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 am

chazza wrote:

what i really want to know is - WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THIS EPISODE?

"death is the enemy" is something i have seen thrown around, but i guess thats just fanfic.
"Blood of the Dragon" had been reported as a title for Episode 7.5; I have a feeling that they may use it for this one. You can understand why they'd want to keep that secret.

Isabelle_Mauvaise

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am

Maybe Viserion will recover if they kill the Night King? (I thought it was Night's King? I like that better) Maybe everyone and everybody would be revived/restored when the Night King is killed?

How functional is a wight dragon anyway?

I dreaded this, but now I know it's not Drogon.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 am

JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 am
Guys I saw it.It's glorious.
Better then Hardhome and The Spoils of War? At least visually and CGI?

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:21 am

And how much screen time do all 3 dragons get attacking? Similar to 609 and The Battle for Meereen? Kind of short but still satisfying when they all were attacking the slaver ships?

• Information