Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Funny that the episode leaked but not the title

JennyT

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 am
JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 am
Guys I saw it.It's glorious.
Better then Hardhome and The Spoils of War? At least visually and CGI?
For me yes it was better.I also found it way more emotional.

amyrlinseat

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 pm

is it just me or does it feel like the producers are just going through the motions of just ending the series?

as much as i enjoy seeing theories paid off... it feels like this season is rushed. suddenly, ravens now act like twitter.

tonight gendry tweeted:
@danytargaryen hey need help over at eastwatch. @jsnow and the boys are about to get gang banged. bring dragons.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Icewalker

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Isabelle_Mauvaise wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am
Maybe Viserion will recover if they kill the Night King? (I thought it was Night's King? I like that better) Maybe everyone and everybody would be revived/restored when the Night King is killed?

How functional is a wight dragon anyway?
I don't think that Viserion is a wight-dragon. The Night King don't have to touch to turn dead things to wights. I think it's resurrected as an Other-dragon. I guess it can only be killed by dragonglass/Valyrian steel and not fire.

Icewalker

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 pm

amyrlinseat wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 pm
is it just me or does it feel like the producers are just going through the motions of just ending the series?

as much as i enjoy seeing theories paid off... it feels like this season is rushed. suddenly, ravens now act like twitter.

tonight gendry tweeted:
@danytargaryen hey need help over at eastwatch. @jsnow and the boys are about to get gang banged. bring dragons.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
I hear you. Most people don't care. When you point out inconsistencies, you get the standard "it's a fantasy show with dragons" or "if you don't like it, don't watch it." A lot of people didn't fall in love with it because "it's just a TV show". The attention to detail and world building was so immense in the previous seasons that it now feels anticlimactic. I'm personally invested in the story and all the characters that I will watch it till the end. It seems like it's the only ending we'll ever get anyway.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm

JennyT wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 am
Guys I saw it.It's glorious.
Thanks. I read the dragons don't get a lot of time attacking. It's pretty quick. Is it the same time as the Battle for Meereen when they attack the slaver boats?

JennyT

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm
JennyT wrote:
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:

Thanks. I read the dragons don't get a lot of time attacking. It's pretty quick. Is it the same time as the Battle for Meereen when they attack the slaver boats?
More or less but it's more spectacular.They have to get out of there quick cause the Nk kills Viserion.

Ser Gerold Dayne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 pm

It may not be very long but it's a big scene and also a very emotional one.The episode itself is different than other big GoT episodes,it has this melancholic vibe as others have said.Music is also subtle and emotional.

Violator

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

This is a superb episode - probably my favourite of the season so far.

As no one really needs to get to too many places very quickly there's less of the 'fast travelling' which had made episode 5 a little bit daft. That is apart from Gendry, who seems to be able to sprint back Eastwatch in a couple of hours, and then the raven which gets to Dragonstone in minutes!

I've long since accepted that logic was going to be sacrificed to plot this season so I can live with this.

How does a wight-dragon work anyway? Doesn't it breath fire so wouldn't that cause it to self-destruct, and even it doesn't, it would only need to get hit once by fire from the other two dragons and it would surely die?

I was really hoping Jon would charge the NK so that the others had time to get away. It's about time that these two characters fought one another toe to toe instead of staring each other out all the time.

How do we predict events will unfold in the final season?

As soon as the walkers are past the wall then what can happen other than a series of battles?

Will Cesei sell her soul to the devil rather than see her enemies win?

FWfaS

Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Does Dany learn that Jon died, in this episode?

• Information