Episode 6 leaked!!

WotW Spoiler Town, with extensive House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones Spoilers including major leaks, filming spoilers, photos and all. Consider yourself warned!
Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:00 pm

JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:41 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm
JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

For me yes it was better.I also found it way more emotional.
Thanks. I read the dragons don't get a lot of time attacking. It's pretty quick. Is it the same time as the Battle for Meereen when they attack the slaver boats?
More or less but it's more spectacular.They have to get out of there quick cause the Nk kills Viserion.
Thank you. So we actually get to see Rhaegal and Viserion up close? We've only seen them from afar this season and only Drogon up close. I want to see them up close again like in 609.

Jack Bauer 24

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 pm

JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:41 pm
Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm
JennyT wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

For me yes it was better.I also found it way more emotional.
Thanks. I read the dragons don't get a lot of time attacking. It's pretty quick. Is it the same time as the Battle for Meereen when they attack the slaver boats?
More or less but it's more spectacular.They have to get out of there quick cause the Nk kills Viserion.
I'm hyped! More spectacular then 609 and 704?!

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Icewalker wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 pm
amyrlinseat wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 pm
is it just me or does it feel like the producers are just going through the motions of just ending the series?

as much as i enjoy seeing theories paid off... it feels like this season is rushed. suddenly, ravens now act like twitter.

tonight gendry tweeted:
@danytargaryen hey need help over at eastwatch. @jsnow and the boys are about to get gang banged. bring dragons.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
I hear you. Most people don't care. When you point out inconsistencies, you get the standard "it's a fantasy show with dragons" or "if you don't like it, don't watch it." A lot of people didn't fall in love with it because "it's just a TV show". The attention to detail and world building was so immense in the previous seasons that it now feels anticlimactic. I'm personally invested in the story and all the characters that I will watch it till the end. It seems like it's the only ending we'll ever get anyway.
I care, and I think most of us do. But many of us get tired if someone is constantly bitching and nitpicking the small stuff without enjoying and getting caught up in the spectacle. When magic works in an unexpected way, I'm the first to say that it is magic! Duh! But when ravens are inconsistent with the style of the show presented and when Jaime and Bronn swim half a league to get to the other side of the lake, then I'm disappointed. I can still appreciate the beauty of what is, but it does lessen the effect.

Ser Gerold Dayne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 pm

FWfaS wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:58 pm
Does Dany learn that Jon died, in this episode?
She does finally see his scars when they strip him of his clothes.

Mau mau

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Ser Gerold Dayne wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 pm
It may not be very long but it's a big scene and also a very emotional one.The episode itself is different than other big GoT episodes,it has this melancholic vibe as others have said.Music is also subtle and emotional.
Yes, it's not epic like BOTB for example, it's dark and melancholic. I mean a scene when it's dark and the army od the dead id there watching them and no one moves is very powerful.

Ginevra

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Isabelle_Mauvaise wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am
Maybe Viserion will recover if they kill the Night King? (I thought it was Night's King? I like that better) Maybe everyone and everybody would be revived/restored when the Night King is killed?

How functional is a wight dragon anyway?

I dreaded this, but now I know it's not Drogon.
So my theory (I've not seen any Episode 7 spoilers or the actual Episode 6 but just read this thread) is that a wight dragon is an ice dragon!!!!! The wight dragon with its ice-blue eyes may be capable of spewing ice rather than fire and will, of course, be under the NK's control. He may be able to take down D or R, as well, but will certainly be able to wipe out armies of the living.

George wrote a book about ice dragons, and I am thinking I might be reading that during the off season!

In the books, it was always "Night's King" but D&D have gone from mostly "Night's" to a mixture to mostly "Night."

I desperately want to watch but I'm afraid to torrent. I've always heard about malware and viruses. I don't want any of that!!! Is it really safe? And if so, which one is safe? And will it go to YouTube soon because I'd really, really rather YouTube? Thanks!
Last edited by Ginevra on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ser Gerold Dayne

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Jack Bauer 24 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 pm

I'm hyped! More spectacular then 609 and 704?!
When it comes to dragons,yes.This is the biggest one so far in the show in my opinion.

Mau mau

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Icewalker wrote:

I hear you. Most people don't care. When you point out inconsistencies, you get the standard "it's a fantasy show with dragons" or "if you don't like it, don't watch it." A lot of people didn't fall in love with it because "it's just a TV show". The attention to detail and world building was so immense in the previous seasons that it now feels anticlimactic. I'm personally invested in the story and all the characters that I will watch it till the end. It seems like it's the only ending we'll ever get anyway.

My problem with this is that people just ignore that the show was like this from the begining and act like that's something new. Look E8 of season 1. Written by GRRM. So maynshort scenes and "teleporting", just like S7E5.

Flayed Potatoes

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Violator wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:50 pm

As soon as the walkers are past the wall then what can happen other than a series of battles?

Will Cesei sell her soul to the devil rather than see her enemies win?
Well the non-battle potential storylines/scenes are:

- The aftermath of Jon pledging to Dany (should cause some animosity in the North)

- Jon's parentage and him having the better claim to the throne (should cause some inner conflict for Jon if the writers care about him enough to highlight it and it should cause some animosity in the North depending on how his pledging is handled)

- Aftermath of Boatsex and potential baby Jonerys (should get some scenes for that)

- Cersei's pregnancy (if her miscarriage is moved to season 8, we will get some scenes where she's dealing with the aftermath of her miscarriage and the miscarriage itself)

- Euron and The Golden Company (I'm sure they'll be up to something in KL. HBO isn't paying Lena all that money for them to barely feature their best actor in the cast. Maybe Euron betrays her or they get married.)

- Jaime heading North (He will have to deal with the consequences of his actions towards Bran and the North and get his own redemption arc and a potential story with Brienne.)

- Theon rescuing Yara (He will probably have his redemption arc unless the showrunners postpone the rescue.)

- Varys and his network of spies (He should get control of that by the end of the season to inform Jon and Dany of what Cersei and Euron are up to. We also don't know if Melisandre's prediction about his death will come true in season 8 or if Varys will simply die an old man after the show is over.)

- Sansa and Arya taking on Cersei (I personally don't see what Sansa can do during the WW battles and Arya wants to kill Cersei)

- Cleganebowl (because why not? lol)

SerJorahIsTheMan

Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Icewalker wrote:
amyrlinseat wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 pm
is it just me or does it feel like the producers are just going through the motions of just ending the series?

as much as i enjoy seeing theories paid off... it feels like this season is rushed. suddenly, ravens now act like twitter.

tonight gendry tweeted:
@danytargaryen hey need help over at eastwatch. @jsnow and the boys are about to get gang banged. bring dragons.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

There's no question that this season is rushed. There are also several plots that have really sucked in Season 7: EVERYTHING at Winterfell, Euron and Cersei because I hate her. The thing is though, I've always been a Jon fanboy and I love Daenerys so I can't really complain. We've gotten a really good dose of both of them this season and they're getting better and better together every week. Anyone who started long ago with the books knew there was a pretty good chance of them hooking up, and it's very cool to me to see it working so well on screen. That part of this season's plot isn't rushed - it's perfect. It makes up for a lot of the other crap, like those two stupid Casterly Rock and Highgarden battles that couldn't even produce a cool castle between them. It was like they copied and pasted Casterly Rock onto a different backdrop. Episode 6 went a whole new path, unlike any other episode in the series, and 90% worked astonishingly well. I still expect the finale to top it like Winds of Winter did to BoB last year.

• Information